Are Incubus/Succubus human spirits or not?

My incubi has never actually been difficult. He hasn’t been demanding or anything bad.

4 Likes

In my experience, human energy is some sort of a most tasty snack for most of the weaker beings in the Astral, so most of them, including dead humans, can suck energy and sexual energy as well to stay active. Everything what is around us can start eating living human energy basically and become Incubus/Succubus. It depends on how close to us we let them come and if they feel noticed :wink:

2 Likes

Sex is universal, so any spirit is capable to have sex with humans, as well as having a relationship with humans.

I would say that there’s three kinds of succubus/incubus entities:

• Pure Breeds - Creation of Lilith or her three Sisters, as well as creations of other high hierarchical authorities.

• Cambions/Nephilims - Union between humans and spirits, resulting in a mix breed with human and demonic/celestial DNA.

• Transformative Succubus/Incubus - Mixing and changing energies and DNA between humans and demons through complicated procedures that can last for days or weeks.
    I have shared my own experiences HERE.

The latter is possible because of how “advanced” the human soul is. It’s transformable like clay, and changes through interaction with other spirits, adapting to the elements it exposes itself through.

11 Likes

Which is why u get the term demi human

No and I’ve never heard of someone having a human spirit. We have a human body not a human spirit/soul your Identifying yourself as human. Your not human the thing your inside is

Really that how that work?