Are Incubus/Succubus human spirits or not?

Who are these entities?

1 Like

I don’t know, it was just a single voice. I used AdamThot’s void meditation and at some point I wanted to see if there in the void entities exist and I asked to receive messages. I don’t know if an entity that lives in the void told me that or a demon that it’s close to me. If it is a demon that it’s close to me, I think I got warned to be cautious and not let myself too much opened to unkown entities. But the message that I got it’s also linked to the video. I think I’ll find later (it could be days, weeks or hours) exactly to what it’s linked…

2 Likes

Yes, if you are a “beginner” you must be extremely careful of the doorways you open for if you are not prepared and don’t know what you are doing they will make you their play toy.

1 Like

It could be said that I’m somehow a beginner, even if I’m into magick/occultism for 4-5 years or so.

2 Likes

I see. Would you consider it academic or in practice?

1 Like

It would be more in practice, I think.

1 Like

My late farther once told me don’t think, know. Or as Yoda says do, don’t try or do not. Something like that. To give you some foundation on who I am and my journey into darkness look up my Introduction to the the forum and look up My journey into the world of Dark Magick.

2 Likes

Wow, I saw your introduction, you know about what your talking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the term Incubus/Succubus describes a spirit that has relations with humans.
there are many accounts and stories of this, with different names

Djinn/Lilitu/Succubus/Spirit spouse , many different cultures have names for this, though some have lost the information during the growth of their country/society

whether spirits are the remains of a human past away or something else is hard to really prove, people who communicate with spirits will know that spirits will claim almost anything in some circumstances, so it’s very difficult to get a definitive answer

3 Likes

I’m still learning and always will be still learning. This is why I ask questions and question the answers.

1 Like

knowledge=power :wink:

2 Likes

I always wondered because mine seems like a human to me but demonic. That’s my intuition telling me that though. He did say that he use to be but other than that he likes to remain mysterious. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Yes indeed.

2 Likes

There are possibilities that he speaks the truth. “Man/Religion” wants us to believe that humans have been around for only 2000+ years but science and architology said humans have been here hundreds of thousands of years. And they followed/worshipped entities from beyond. So the possibility of a Spirit being someone who was human at one time and Ascensed or an entity from a long time past is always possible.

2 Likes

So that wouldn’t mean that those entities are not anymore humans and that it wouldn’t be too right to say that those entities are humans?

2 Likes

We are energy beings trapped in a meat suit aka human once we Ascensed we become more we become who we were meant to be.

2 Likes

I was reffering to the fact that by definition it might be wrong to say that an incubus/succubus is human. (even if there are chances that he/she a long time was a simple being like us)

2 Likes

To simplify things how about we ask them. If you are going to be in a relationship with anyone the first thing you want to is who are you and where are you from. My Incubi companions are the children of the Goddess Lilith she was the first wife of Adam. She rebelled from Adam because she didn’t want to be dominanated by him. She took a concubine by the name of Archangel Samael and created the Incubi/Succubi or as the story also goes it was Asmoday. Is it possible that they are entities, Yes. Is it possible that they were at one time humans, Yes.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay in replying for some reason either my phone is acting up or there is a problem with the site.

1 Like

As confusing as that answer is the possibilities are there because life has been here a very very long time and the deities/entities along with them.

2 Likes