Are Incubus/Succubus human spirits or not?

I’m really curious because I don’t know much about this topic. :eyes:

2 Likes

No, they are not, but I guess that you can make the spirit of a deceased human your “incubus/succubus”. I heard from someone that it’s possible to have sexual intercourse with ghosts, ahahaha. That would be a more nice way for someone to saturate his/her necrophiliatic desires.

1 Like

What do you base this on?

1 Like

What do you mean? I don’t get it, sorry.

1 Like

Si-Chan asked Are Incubus/Succubus human spirits or not? And you said no they are not. What do you base your answer on? From where did you get your information. I’m curious because I’m in a relationship with 2 Incubi and I’ve always wondered if Incubi/Succubus were human at one time or not?

1 Like

So this might mean that it might be possible to become such a spirit/entity?

Ok, my answer might be wrong, because I don’t know too much things (I’m reffering to the fact that I never met such an entity) about that topic too, but I’ve documented a lot about those type of entities and I felt that my intuition somehow told me that.

2 Likes

Look, because of you, I became somehow curious and I’d like to explore more and find the correct answer (by asking questions to the direct source, the entities). I’m somehow glad about the fact that you told me that.

1 Like

I see. I suggest you speak to out resident authority on the subject this members name is Succupedia. He says that when he connected with his Succubi that they turned him, you can ask him further how that went about.

1 Like

I’m a believer in going with your intuition, but I’m also a believer in clarification.

3 Likes

I’m not interested in becoming such an entity, but I’d like just to find/explore more.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know, I might deceive some people with that response, I know.

1 Like

Everyone has their beliefs, so there are no worries. I’m open minded.

2 Likes

If it is my destiny to be turned in to a Incubus because of my relationship with them so be it. But I will always faithful to those who I have chosen to be my companions.

3 Likes

In regards about deceiving or bla bla bla, 20-30 mins I just got an answer from the entities that are living in the void or something and I heard “take care” and some other things but I can’t remember now the other 2-3 words that I heard and after 10 mins or so I opened the ytb and saw that video - YouTube

1 Like

Or I don’t exactly if it was an entity that was living in the void or something.

1 Like

How do you know that?

2 Likes

I don’t. I just accept it.

1 Like

I watched the video and I agree with him 100%. But as I left a message on his YouTube video who are these “a lot” of people that are in essence BS artists.

1 Like

Sorry, I thought you said " it is my destiny to be turned in to a Incubus"

2 Likes

Some of what we do in Magick stays with us changes us for the better or worst. We become the God and Goddesses through our practice.

3 Likes