Archangel Raphael, Angel of Healing

So, today, I evoked Raphael. I sat in a meditation pose and entered the TGS. I started chanting his name, “RA-PHA-EL” over and over again, feeling the vibrations moving through my body.

Then, I was at the back door of a house that I used to live in and there was Raphael. He asked me if I knew why we were here, but I had no idea. He led me inside and then up the stairs, and we entered a room, on the floor was three clear plastic containers each with a white cover and on each of then was a different Pokémon plush. I remembered this moment.

We were moving from Prince George to William’s Lake, and we had one truck and one trip. We weren’t coming back, my mom divied up all my toys in three different boxes and asked me to pick one. I remember crying a lot, but I haven’t thought of this memory for a long time.

“You see,” Said Raphael as I watched an eight year old me struggle to pick a box. “This is a defining moment of your life, this is where you truly grasped the temporary nature of physical objects. You understood that it is the nature of things to pass out of your hands. This is why you aren’t at all materialistic, and greed has never been your vice. This moment shaped that in you, however, there’s an unfortunate side effect. Your physical self, you ultimately view as a temporary cup for your immortal soul. As a result, you excel at growing an enhancing your intellectual and spiritual sides, but your body you neglect. You feed it junk and let it grow soft and flaccid. This is not healthy, if you want to work with me, we’re going to work through this together.”

After careful consideration of the consequences and sober evaluation of myself, I agree, confident that I would be able to follow through with his help.

Then, we are suddenly in my room. Except, there are these black lines of cobwebs that are all over the roof and packed into the corners. I touch one and it leaves a sticky, black substance on my finger. “What is this stuff?” I mutter, absolutely disgusted.

“This,” starts Raphael, “Is residue from lower astral entities. You leave a lot of doors open, and you don’t banish or cleans, this is what happens. This affects your spiritual health, sapping at your energy. My favorite form of cleansing is burning incense, it smells so nice. Now, watch.”

As he says this he begins to glow brighter and brighter until it becomes difficult to look right at him. But his luminescence continues to become more and more intense, and I have to look away. But, the light fills the room and I cover my eyes, but it does nothing to dim the bright light. Then, within seconds, he returns to his regular image but the room is free from any residue.

“Raphael,” I ask, “What kind of angel are you?”

“My name is related to the Hebrew word Repha, which means to heal. So, it is my job to heal people in all manners: spiritually, physically, psychologically, and intellectually. I heal a persons relationship with themselves, I heal their relationships with others. I am made to manifest the divine glory held within every person. I am Raphael.” He continues, “Ashton, I want you to evoke me every Wednesday and Sunday, and then on any other day in the hour of Mercury if you are free.”

“I will Raphael,” I respond, “I look forward to working with you.”

And then, I end the evocation and get up from my meditation. I actually feel more energized than less, probably from him cleansing my room. Well, it’s time to go to sleep goodnight.

Attached is the image of Raphael that I found and I feel connects with his energy the most. Also, it’s super sexy.

11 Likes

Whoah! I have to share this crazy confirmation!

So, Raphael asked me to evoke him on both Wednesday and Sunday, and today I was reading through A Dictionary of Angels: Including the Fallen Angels by Gustav Davidson and when he talks about the ruling archangels and angels he lists Raphael as the ruling archangel of Sunday and as the ruling angel of Wednesday.

I read this and I just sat there for a moment in awe as just felt for a moment that this is all very real and we are making real connections with real manifestations. How my UPG became confirmed by some old dusty tome.

Quel beauté!

6 Likes

I havent got to full on experience Raphael, but I did call on him today to aid with the mail getting delivered on time.

Him and Uriel subtly have been helping me with clairvoyance (Uriel pulls me to some understandings and Raphael pierces my vision like daggers exposing a million paper cuts of brilliant light.

I could feel him lightly grazing my right forearm and to me honest it kinda aroused me. Only a little though, I focused the arousal into the rapture…but something I noticed…I didnt feel him heavy on my crown or third eye…but he definitely encompassed from my neck to feet in a bubble of some sort or barrier?

Oh and right after the ritual I checked the status of the mailed items and they are halfway there! It might get there a day a head of schedule :)! Today is his day and I didn’t catch that at first!

Thank you for suggesting him <3

XXX****

1 Like

Way to go saturnskin. Yeah, he’s helping me with learning how to heal. I said to him, “I want to put my hand on people and have sickness leave their bodies, I want to raise the dead with my hands, I want to be able to touch someone and heal their addled minds.”

All he said was, “What you ask will take some time, we’ll work on this together.”

Right now, it’s a lot of inner energy work. He has me moving my energy around my body and looking for resistance. Today, when I evoked him I did it with him and there was a blockage in one of my legs and one of my arms. Each time we discovered the blockage he would put his hands on and I could feel this intense heat on the part of my body that he was touching with his hands. Like, almost uncomfortably hot. It was quite the experience.

But yeah, he and I are good friends, and I’m glad he worked for you so well. It’s always great when those crazy coincidences that just can’t be explained. That’s what I practice magic for, for that exhilarating rush of knowing that I, I and no one else, have changed reality.

1 Like

Keep updating on the healer status, because I want to be full on healer of everything but physical pain. (Basically help people with chemical balancing and function of the brain and spirit)

I just, become so weak around people who are physically in pain…

I wonder if he is doing some awesome stimulation on you…do those areas feel differently now?

1 Like

Well, yeah, the resistance to me moving my energy around was a lot better. And I just realized, on the leg that was giving resistance I had slipped on the ice a bit ago and bruised my kneecap. But, it’s all better now. Sweet!

My mind jumped to possibly that you must be fully healed in order to heal? :open_mouth:
Or maybe he is just showing you perspective…

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:2, topic:9151”]Whoah! I have to share this crazy confirmation!

So, Raphael asked me to evoke him on both Wednesday and Sunday, and today I was reading through A Dictionary of Angels: Including the Fallen Angels by Gustav Davidson and when he talks about the ruling archangels and angels he lists Raphael as the ruling archangel of Sunday and as the ruling angel of Wednesday.

I read this and I just sat there for a moment in awe as just felt for a moment that this is all very real and we are making real connections with real manifestations. How my UPG became confirmed by some old dusty tome.

Quel beauté![/quote]

Also, in the GKOS (I didn’t have my dictionary), the hours of Mercury are directly related to Raphael. Impressive, huh? Maybe those are his ‘break times’ :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:4, topic:9151”]Way to go saturnskin. Yeah, he’s helping me with learning how to heal. I said to him, “I want to put my hand on people and have sickness leave their bodies, I want to raise the dead with my hands, I want to be able to touch someone and heal their addled minds.”

All he said was, “What you ask will take some time, we’ll work on this together.”

Right now, it’s a lot of inner energy work. He has me moving my energy around my body and looking for resistance. Today, when I evoked him I did it with him and there was a blockage in one of my legs and one of my arms. Each time we discovered the blockage he would put his hands on and I could feel this intense heat on the part of my body that he was touching with his hands. Like, almost uncomfortably hot. It was quite the experience.

But yeah, he and I are good friends, and I’m glad he worked for you so well. It’s always great when those crazy coincidences that just can’t be explained. That’s what I practice magic for, for that exhilarating rush of knowing that I, I and no one else, have changed reality.[/quote]

Impressive. I also forgot to mention, in planetary magick, mercury is the planet of healing. I think. Anyway, even though Raphael doesn’t rule over the sun, I believe I’ve heard that he does have some representation about the sun. This, as well as what he is made from, could explain the light and the heat. He’s a fun guy to speak with, plenty of interesting knowledge on healing. And yeah, depending on what other methods of magick you’ve used and on how cleansed you yourself are, it will take a while to learn to heal in the way you described to Raphael. Good luck!