Deity that can help in overcoming fear

I seek for deity that can help heal my trauma, fear and help me to find inner peace. This deity should not be a demon. I think Vishnu is a good choice. Your opinion?

Yes Sri Vishnu is a great choice to remove fear. You can do a mantra of Vishnu to remove fear. This method is easy to do. First you do a smaran of Lord Vishnu, it means to remember the divine here is Lord Vishnu so it can be a mantra like Om Namo Narayanaya ( chant for 5 minutes) or simply keep the name Vishnu in mind during 5 minutes trying to think to Vishnu and nothing else. It’s good to contemplate the Vishnu picture or if you have a statue this is a good support for this practice. You can lit an oil lamp/candle and incense but this is not necessary just remember Vishnu for 5 minutes then the removing fear mantra it’s more than enough to get results. The removing fear mantra can be chant before going to bed or whenever you feel the need during 5 minutes :

OM BHAYANAASHNAAYA NAMAHA

It means roughly Hail to Lord Vishnu who destroy fear in good people.

This mantra is based on name number 834 Bhayanashana ( see the 1000 names of lord Vishnu)

The power of the mantra : Remove fear, destroys danger and protect the practicer.

2 Likes

We have a few topics on this. Off the top of my head:

Archangel Raphael the Archangel of healing, topic found here: Archangel Raphael, Angel of Healing

Also Inanna, topic found here: Healing technique as taught by the Queen of Heaven

1 Like

Hekate is a pretty compassionate spirit. She can help with trauma.

2 Likes

What??? Please explain if you can. I’ve only ever felt compassion mixed with healthy judgement from her.

How did she traumatize you?

Too bad for her she doesn’t get to make that decision, you do. Ain’t nobody got time for that nonsense: just banish and cleanse. :woman_shrugging:

I’ve had my run ins with Hekate being kinda selfish and bloshy. She wanted me to carry messages to another mage and honestly, not only was it not any of my business, it put me in an awkward position. I refused, banished, and I don’t bother to talk to her now, she lost all by respect and frankly she doesn’t matter. She’s easy to banish, she does have some pride and will duly fuck off when told she’s not wanted. :smiley:

To be fair to her she comes across tome as just a very young being, way too human, probably an egregore created by the greeks, and she just needs to mature. 2k years isn’t enough time to get your act together imo. You can help her with that by educating her what is acceptable behaviour, and what is not. It’s all part of the learning curve, and if you don’t tell her how will she learn?

If we want to give the benefit if the doubt, we can say these are impostors, but it doesn’t matter. You must retain your sovereignty and not allow yourself to put up with bullshit. Don’t get traumatised, get angry, get indignant, and fix it.

Vishnu is probably great, but I think what’s better, is you. You prove to yourself you are sovereign. You don’t need anyone’s help and you have the power to control your own spirit. Which you do. As a human you carry on onboard power station via your body that gets you more energy than you could need to do this. Use it. You have free will and you’re unstoppable. You just have to let yourself realise it.

6 Likes

That is so well said. Spirits/entities can provide the help for things you might have overlooked or not quite got the right angle on yet but in the end you rely on yourself to push that button to take you where you decide to be, to make the best of whatever situation you are in.

2 Likes

Damn thats too bad. What made you want to be a dog in the first place?

I’ve heard (and experienced) Namaah having a similar judgemental attitude, but never to the point of it being traumatizing.

From what I’ve been told on Reddit, Lucifer can help.

Please, read the very beginning of this post. Demons are not welcome in my life

Do you think she was just trying to test you? Maybe she was trying to teach you something.

That sounds like her. But good on you for trusting your intuition and moving on. Have you had any luck with Vishnu?

No, I still didn’t contact him. I understood one lesson, that you should be really prepared for contact any deity. Because this deity will enter your life. I hope you understand what I am talking about

1 Like

My apologies

Absolutely agreed

I think she might be trying to teach you a lesson in independence

Yes, that was a test. Now I see it clear. Hecate never wanted actually harm me, but see if I am strong and where I am weak to fix that

1 Like

Wow. I see some Tamil words here.
BAYA → BAYAM → பயம் - Fear
NAASH → NAASHAM → நாசம் - Destroy
Meaning - Destroy Fear
This thought just occurred to me but I don’t know the real origin story behind that mantra.

1 Like