Archangel micheal vs lucifer

Agreed…

1 Like

I even asked Belial, maybe I am not wording it right
EDIT: Belial is an independent aspect of Azrael, that what I meant to type

But which Belial did you ask?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jVREHIzAk1dMakwi5cJpOAHaHh%26pid%3DApi&f=1 here is his sigil

Why are people so obsessed with entities ruling over other entities, elements, realms etc?
Do you think power can only be measured by who rules over whom?

4 Likes

Because it gives them hope to rule over something as well? Like, if I am good with ruler entity XY I have the permission to rule over “their underlings” as well. Or whatever. It seems to be a pattern, in any case

4 Likes

Belial is NOT Azrael.

4 Likes

Well he told that he is an independent aspect of Azrael, so you are kinda right, kinda not

I don’t really follow the whose most powerful but at this point it’s fun to speculate it :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Pretty much Azrael in my opinion predates Michael and the judeo angels. But I’m not touching that 100% it rustles jimmies.

To be fair this is a forum where the term become a living god was thrown into nonsense disarray about “mmm my Godform rules this mmmmm that too”

4 Likes

Also what I said earlier I should have worded better I meant certain archangels and demons rule over parts of the Qlippoth. I did NOT mean that angels rule over demons, I see your confusion now

1 Like

This thread gon take off imo :joy: :relieved:

1 Like

This is wrong, they are two different entities.

1 Like

selling tickets, match in 3 hours

dm me for actual occult.

Belial told me himself, so go tell him he does not know about himself, do it

Could he been fucking with you?

1 Like

No he was not, he does not do that to me right now for some reason, I must have known him in a past life, because he treats me a bit different than other people (not in a bad way), despite me having done some stupid things when it comes to him (I am glad he understood that I was not ready for that pact I broke a year or ago). They are independent aspects, so when working with them you should most likely treat them as seperate entities, even though that is not entirely the case.

Why? Why the issue with Enochian entities?

1 Like

It says in the Book of Enoch that they will cause the “Apocolapse” when worked with and it also says that they are dangerous

I am never gonna work with angels again.

1 Like