Archangel micheal vs lucifer

Holy book says that Archangel Michael has defeated Lucifer at one single combat.
We know the angels that close to gods.
But what about their power?

2 Likes

Lucifer is stronger than Michael actually.While one can beat other on varying reasons and occasions,religious texts should be always taken with a grain of salt.Michael isnt even the most powerful son of El.

6 Likes

If you actually ask AA Michael, he does not even like Yahweh and does not work with him and some other archangels are like that as well

4 Likes

The 7 angels who stood before god the main seraphim change from time to time in some cases Zadkiel isn’t part of it and another but in others he is.

Michael imo/ime is like a son who was raised by a snobby dad to be snobby but doesn’t like his dad even tho he shares similarities to him.

8 Likes

Michael is as rebellious as Lucifer gets in those texts lol.Lucifer is in top of his Kingdom so he can’t rebel to himself anyways.

5 Likes

Well I do not know of him as a snobby one.
But one fact is that he always protected me when I needed protection.

6 Likes

What is your opinion on Enoch?

Metatron is Stronger than both of them. Or seraphiel is much stronger than them…

4 Likes

Enochian are the ones that we should becareful with.

1 Like

It just says that, there are plenty of people who work with them and if I can work with one of the most dangerous spirits of all time, I am pretty sure I can work with them, the spirit I am talking about is Sanatas, not to be confused with Satanas (the Greek work for Satan). I will also be working with Ahriman

1 Like

Satan, not Lucifer

2 Likes

Sorry for that.

same level of power imo, heck Id say Michael is stronger

3 Likes

I agree

It depends, but both will help out pretty much anyone

2 Likes

its fine! :slight_smile:

I only know him as snobby from past life memories and current experiences where he has some moments where he has a holier than thou attitude.

1 Like

Now going by this strength train hype not really as Michael was always a seraphim angel while Metatron ascended to an angel and a scribe not a warrior like Michael. Now I don’t follow the whose stronger buzz so this is purely technicality.

4 Likes

Do you work with angels or “demons” more, or do you usually work with a different type of spirit more often?

I “work” with whatever entities I come across, angels and demons just so happen to have been my “first” not counting fae since my start of the occult. The race demons, the race angels, etc.

6 Likes