Archangel micheal vs lucifer

That is all the more reason to open the gate to them! They posses the capacity to right an evolutionary mistake- the human race; that which can’t be remedied fast enough

2 Likes

Why not

Watch V.K. Jehannum’s video on why every black magickian should work with angels

Archangel Michael is powerful as fuck I called on him many times for help with entities and everytime I get a vibration in my whole body that shakes out lower vibrational trash

4 Likes

It was a joke yall.My house is warded with his sigils everywhere lol. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Seraphiel is more powerful than anyone mentioned on here

Lol as much of an extremist you are, I’d think you’d right the wrong starting with yourself not going to lie :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol in general or just angels?

2 Likes

As far as all entities. Demons, angels, spirits. Only one being stronger than him.

So you think Seraphiel is the strongest being in general besides one being? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes.

So, you think this angel is stronger then Primordial Gods who are part of the fabric of creation? who could most likely bury this angel? :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh there’s one primordial god I was thinking of who’s definitely more powerful. He’s the most powerful being to exist. It’s not yhwh

Yahweh isn’t a primordial God though :thinking: there’s way more of them that can bury him

Eh maybe 2 max. Have u worked with him

Literally all the primordial Gods are capable of it lol Tiamat, Khaos, Erebus, Nyx, Gaia, Cernunnos, Belenus, Ra, Thoth, the list goes on :thinking:

though on a serious note yes I have.

4 Likes

Oh did you ask him to reveal his full form. One of the shiniest bois to ever be seen

Alright I’ll ask you then, which being is the most powerful?

I only see true forms, as I hate illusions and tricks on the mind, hence my wards and shields against such. If I’m going to “work” with a being, they have to show their actual forms. Albeit most practitioner’s minds desire for the theatrics of nonhumans.

Easy, there is no such thing. The question is legitimately a newbie trap.

4 Likes

I’d disagree. Can I dm you a certain name. I can’t say it here