Archangel micheal vs lucifer

Nice, I mainly work with demons, divs, and some djinn (though not may djinn or divs atm, but in the near future), I also work with archangels, the only spirits I do NOT work with at all are: God/Allah/Jehovah/Yahweh and Ahura Mazda, I am kinda an enemy of Ahura Mazda
EDIT: Sanatas is nicknamed the One True King of Demons and as far as I know of he is only to called upon for the absolute destruction of your enemies and to “escape” the reincarnation process. This may not sound like he is dangerous, but for over 1400 years people tried evoking him and they went homicially insane, here is a link to an article about him: Sanatas – V.K. Jehannum

2 Likes

I don’t think it makes sense to fight about who is stronger.
I found Lucifer and Michael not to be enemies. They respect each other.

I also never experienced Michael to be snobby. He certainly can be intimidating and sincere.
I would not describe Michael as someone who pampers people and uses flattery of any kind.
He is straightforward.

Michael is very powerful. But his work is not to “destroy evil”, but to keep a balance, so as much as he can protect, he can also destroy.

16 Likes

He certainly does not care about your religion, if that’s what you’re trying to say.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying he does not have anything to do with YHWH/does not care about him/does not like him, but to be honest, YHWH does not have as much to do with religion as many people think either.

7 Likes

I am also curious about them too

I mean enochians

Don’t you afraid of working with dark side.

1 Like

I have not worked with them yet, but I know of people who have and I noticed a little about it. I work demons, divs, djinn, certain archangels and other entities (I want to work with spiritual aliens, but idk how to start), so no I am not afraid of these darker spirits for the most part. I also do Shadow Self work as well

1 Like

Michael has always struck me as very stern. He doesn’t fuck around.

When I evoked him (I have only done so once; I mainly invoke him in banishing rituals) he looked at me the way a headmaster might look at a recalcitrant student. Not disapproval, exactly, but maybe disappointment. It was a bit unnerving, to be honest, and more intimidating than, say, Azazel or Belial.

My experience with Lucifer has been very limited but, personally, I would say Michael has a small edge in power over him, though if it came to a tussle, I’m not sure that negligible bit of extra power would really amount to much. They are almost evenly matched, in my experience. However, I feel Michael is the far better warrior.

Of course, this is all subjective opinion, and those that worship, whether Christian, Luciferian, Satanist or demonolator, will always say that their “god” is the most powerful so expect people to jump in to defend their Light Bearer, and declare him to be the All That Is lol :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

I agree for the most part, but which aspect of the spirits are we talking about? I think that Lucifer’s Amaymon aspect would be stronger than a different aspect of him, and I do not know any of Michael’s aspects, currently, he has shown up randomly too at times and so has Gabriel. Gabriel showed up when I was listening to Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel by Behemoth, which I found pretty funny. Lucifer usually shows up to me with Belial and this is usually when I am having a deep spiritual discussion with someone. Also an invocation to Lucifer was my first ritual.
EDIT: It honestly does not matter which one is stronger, because they actually are not enemies

4 Likes

I don’t particularly buy into the whole aspect thing that some people go on about, so I cannot answer.

4 Likes

Some old grimoires claim that Amaymon and Lucifer isnt same.I am not sure since I didnt work with former.

3 Likes

I worked with him a little, but I will be working with him again, Lucifer-Amaymon according Koetting and my Higher Self is Amon Ra, but I will be doing extensive work with him in the future

1 Like

No they don’t. This I have to strongly disagree with. Michael does not rule over demons outside of some random magicians write up that archangels rule over days, months, demons, time etc.

1 Like

Qurann says that he is reponsible of weather​:roll_eyes::disappointed:

I could not find the article I was looking for, but this is an article on an angel that rules over certain parts of the Qlippoth: Laylah/Lailah – V.K. Jehannum

1 Like

I don’t mean the Qliphoth I mean that Michael rules over demons. Michael only rules over his specific legions or angelic hosts.

2 Likes

First, the Bible should not be seen as a reliable resource on spirits.

Second, Archangel Michael and Lucifer are close friends.

Third, what does it matter if someone is more powerful than the other?

6 Likes

Yeah so he is more like ruling air! If you go with Islamic its different than the Solomon! And they have Azrael instead of Uriel… even the cardinal directions with their element and planet correspondent are different!
Working with Michael from the Islamic point he responds differently than when I just call him in the LBRP!

I learned yesterday that Azrael is an aspect of Belial and vise versa, which it makes sense if you think about it, they are both associated with death and there are other simularities as well, but that is the main one
EDIT: Belial is an independent aspect of Azrael, that what I meant to type

2 Likes

Hello there !

I feel like I had to write to you for a guidance.
I’m a begginner into this journey.
I meditate with angels , take numeric(matrix signs from angels) working on healing my childhood trauma.
Balancing chakras and trying to work on controling my energy flow etc.

I really need some guidance and help on understanding kabbalah , working with angels and understanding them more.
Some white magic for positive purpose would be good.
I’ve felt a strong presence of my guardian angel once , and had a confirmation of angels for a specific topic twice.

I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you so much.
May you be full of light and love.
Dont know why I choosed you to reply to , just felt of doing so … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Michael vs Lucifer…

I find Michael to be the most ruthless entity of those two.

Why?

Because he is so bold.

1 Like

That doesnt make sense at all.

1 Like