Aphrodite

Im trying to contact aphrodite, i pray to her, i lit some white candels, i was meditating, i was putting her enn meditation chant and aldo i was thankful during the whole proccess but i felt literally nothing.

Am i doing something wrong??
Also they came to my house for a cleansing because of a harmful magick someone did to my mother, basically there is a cinammon cross in every window, does this has something to do with me not feeling anything?

2 Likes

Not at all. I see from your intro (thank you for that!) that you’re brand new, so it’s normal that your have not yet developed the psychic skills to sense the unseen.

At this stage people tend to ask for “signs” that the contact was made successfully, and then look for signs and omens in the world around them that are meaningful.

We have a few free tutorials here to get you started on building your skills, and what they all have in common is practice and trust in your intuition.

Hey I read your post,
I met Aphrodite, she is very nice. Try doing what you did in full darkness its to dim your physical senses, calm down. When youre ready invite her, dont force it, if its ment she will come. After that focus, just focus and it might work.

1 Like

Hey, you can try turning off electricity and maybe using incense associated with the planet Venus such as rose or benzoin. Aphrodite is associated with the planet Venus.

Aphrodite isn’t a malevolent entity and her energy field isn’t negative

You can try working with Archangel Haniel who is associated with Venus instead if that doesn’t work. You can find her seal on the internet. Archangels are super powerful and it’s easy to come into contact with them

Best wishes :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes