I’m down.

I still take requests if there’s more who wants to have a question answered

I’m down

1 Like

I want one!

1 Like

I would love one, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

We also have an ongoing thread for this, where you will also find people wanting scans.

2 Likes

I’d appreciate a reading. Thank you!

1 Like

I would like one also. PM me if you need any info. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Sounds wonderful I’ll gladly add my name to the list plz just @ sign me when your available.

1 Like

Im up for this. Pm me if you need info or something from me.

1 Like

That sounds very interesting. I’m game if you are.

1 Like

Didn’t think about that since I have no idea what kind of work this is. Some have said a form of scrying though.
I’m haven’t done a lot of research at all into divination. Just know that there are some forms of it like tarot card reading, scanning, scrying but don’t know anything about them except for the tarot cards

doesn’t seem like I’m able to pm you. Your profile is not public, guessing that’s why

Hi there, this seems interesting. I’m in if you still need someone!

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, I forgot it.
Now is changed to public again.

Hey. I’d like to put my name in there too. Pm when you are ready for me.

it still says that it’s not public. perhaps you can pm me instead

Hi, yes please I would love a reading. This would be my first. Thank you

I don’t want a reading, but you asked what your doing is called. it depends on how you get the reading. It’s either called grafology or logomancy. Grafology is divination by studying writing & logomancy is divination using words. So, it just depends on when you start to be able to answer the questions.

Once you start reading, or once you just see some of the words.

Either way, good luck.

1 Like

Seems like I am able to do it before even getting the question sometimes. what I do is just read the question and I start getting visions, feelings or words right away.
I do need to be prepared for it so that I’m not focused on other stuff while reading the question for the first time

1 Like