Anyone wanna play EAs energy-ball game?

Nice. Actually I was helping my kid with his geometry homework before this and it involved rhombi.

I think that means I messed up and didn’t clear properly before working on the construct, and/or I need to put more work into the construct to link it and not the echoes of maths in my space.

Trying again - same construct: here

Another think that happens is that people pick up nearby physical objects instead, possibly becuase they are more cemented in the astral having sat there a while - so if you see a dark red box, look the the right of that. Oh but also watch for spatial flipping and size reversals in the astral.
I’ve seen photos by astral mail, then the real photo, and found I saw them in mirror image.

1 Like

From what I can tell it’s triangular with a color on the warmer side of the scale. I’ll take another look at it in just a sec.

Take your time, let t sit and explore it. Try not to hold any assumptions based on patterns… :slight_smile: I have to go do stuff but I’ll be back later.

1 Like

im not trying to play the game but its so shocking that after i read what you wrote before i imagined it as blue in colour first

1 Like

Alright, I have an idea now. However, this time I’m gonna keep it to myself for now.

1 Like