Anyone wanna play EAs energy-ball game?

Yo, anybody up for playing EAs energy ball game with me? I’m looking to practice some energy work and thought this would be a fun way to do it

If you don’t know what I’m talking about check out his recent video:

2 Likes

There’s a lot in there, a bog-standard qi ball has nothing to do with other people - what do you want to do exactly?

1 Like

Did you not watch the video? He basically talks about making an energy ball, infusing it with the energy of an element, sending it to someone, and seeing if they can correctly tell which element the ball was infused with, and the other person would do the same.

1 Like

That’s what the entire psionic community does xD tho technically you’re only fusing it with the elements you have within your energy system or programming it to “give” off a certain element and the practice is pretty much teaching you to program energy, link, send energy, and scanning.

1 Like

You don’t have to send it, you can put it down, and tell people by text:

Construct here.

Use that textual link and post in here what it is. I’ll give you a clue - it’s a geometric 3D shape and it has a colour. :slight_smile:
Hey - no adept mess with the specs please.

3 Likes

Ye, it’s practice nonetheless and that’s what it’s all about. There isn’t a topic for this specifically is there? I didn’t check

Sadly no, mainly because most here practice indirect magick, not direct magick.

1 Like

I get ya, I get ya. That actually sounds pretty neat. Alright, I’ll do that thx :smile:

True. The remote viewing people who have done gov training use it also as a sensitivity exercise.

1 Like

I use to do this as a kid, I still do nowadays but I turned it into a weapon lol. I’m in for some games if your up to making a topic for it.

2 Likes

Update:
It was a red merkabah - like this but made of red light.

=))) ok I sent you a ball
did you get it?

Hm? Did you start one? When was that?

Just to make sure, you’re asking me right?

=)) yup

1 Like

Alright, cool beans. I’ll check it out rn. Give me a minute

Alright, I got an airy and watery feeling from it. Honestly, I’m not entirely sure which one is the more dominant. Maybe air? Anyway, I’ll be home in about 10 minutes so I’ll send one to you when I get therw

I apologise for the long wait, I got a bit sidetracked. I will send one right now… Sent.

:)) ok was it green ?
=/ I’m getting brown as well

1 Like

ugh it was yellow -.-

1 Like