I’m probably wrong about the color but I think I felt the energy

1 Like

I won’t say anything but you’re getting warmer

=)) what do you mean by warmer?

1 Like

You’re getting closer to the answer

=)) red? black?

1 Like

I can’t say. You have to figure it out yourself. That’s the purpose of this little game

I don’t think I’d get it now if I didn’t at first cuz the energy is gone

1 Like

Alright, well, with what you got, what element do you think it was?

I kinda felt warm and cold at the same time I would say It was probably air or earth

1 Like

:x: You are wrong. The element was fire. Btw, was I correct in yours? I may need to redo it again.

=/ ugh fuck me
tbh I didn’t think of any elements It was just yellow

what if our own energy is more dominant that what we try to create I mean I do kind of feel airy and watery =))) what u think ?

1 Like

Not sure. Since you didn’t program any sort of specific elemental energy into the ball, I guess I just senses your energy you used to make it.

1 Like

… Scroll up. I put the link to an actual construct in my post:

By the way I said no messing because I made it blue and it changed to red immediately. :slight_smile: No idea if that was bogies in my env or time manipulation.

2 Likes

Ohhh, I thought you were explaining an example of a way to do it. Goddamn, now I feel like a dumbass…

1 Like

Why not try another one?

Construct here

Anyone can play anytime. I’ll try to remember to post the answer next week.

1 Like

Absolutely. I’ll go ahead and give it a try

Alright, I can either go ahead and share my answer or I can wait until you reveal the correct answer next week so I won’t impede on other potential participants. You can decide

Well it’s kinda your thread, why not have everyone post and I’ll verify next week.
It’s an interesting effect in itself how other people’s opinions can make you change your own.

1 Like

Alright then, it doesn’t matter to me what other people do but I will go ahead and share mine.

What I believe your construct to be is a black spherical rhombus/diamond. The word rhombus popped into my head when beginning and there was literally nothing to initiate such a thought so I went wth and went with it.