Anyone had kundalini experience?

I don’t know if all cases of schizophrenia are actually schizophrenia. I think our world is so secularized that people don’t want to believe in the idea that spirits are real or that mediums are real so they just label people as “schizophrenics” when they would have been considered high priests or shamans thousands of years ago.

2 Likes

Now, I don’t find much value in no-fap. I’m just speaking about my current situation (as of where I am in my spiritual journey). Once, it was very powerful for me. I would come up with great ideas while not fapping for 2 or 3 days (or weeks). The longest I went w/o fapping was more than 3 months. I believe I can go no-fap, but hate having nocturnal emissions.

I was only able to go for 3 months at the time due to practicing Buddhism. I could get rid of my desires to fap and even eat. I would only eat one small meal per day. This caused me to get very cold throughout the day and skinny. Also, I could have gotten diabetes or something from doing this.

I don’t understand why all these sources online talk about there being no connection between not having an orgasm while awake and nocturnal emissions. When I go w/o fapping, I have lots of nocturnal emissions. When I fap, I almost never have them.

Sadly, the longest I’ve lasted on no-fap is 5 days or so. Although the reason I don’t like fapping is because I feel it’s a waste of magickal energy and I notice when I take a break from fapping my senses get stronger.

Is there a way to take advantage of the energy of fapping? Perhaps you could reabsorb the energy you are releasing and use it to strengthen your psychic senses. Idk if that’s possible.

Not that I know of. The only thing I could think one would do would be to eat one’s own cum and I’m not doing that. Not to mention, it would still be more efficient to just store it. Although I think if one were to go like 5 days without fapping and then fapped for some sigil magick, the spell would be super powerful.

1 Like

Youre gonna have the good ol occult boys eating their own cum! Would that be shadow work, too?

3 Likes

Absolutely because it’s humiliating one to stop fapping.

1 Like

totally :wink:
I used to do sexmagic like this.
or just masterbate, and when the orgasm hits, visualize strongly what you want. then you know the feeling after coming, like not caring. that also helps to forget about the “desired outcome”.
It have worked pretty great for me.
it does need some practice though. keeping concentration about something non sexual when having an intence orgasm, especially, if you got your kundalini somewhat active or incorporated.

1 Like

I had some magick manifesting heavely effective. and very precise. you can really get excactly what you ask for at times.
though through experimentation I found, that it can also quite depend in outcome, on in which way you visualize your Will. if this makes sense

Oh yes, dxm for stim potentiation is insane once you’ve accumulated a tolerance.
I am on effexor, which I want to get off asap

hmm, my kundalini awakening was so intense that I could only be present for it and roll with it while standing my ground. I spiraled into a seeming catatonic state where I was very much present though had so much going on spiritually that I could barely respond to many people. This was how I ended up in a psyche ward diagnosed as having catatonic schizophrenia. That was like 5 years ago.

Kundalini is the most potent way to energy but if things go wrong, they really goes wrong

It’s a life transforming force but it can easily be a life distracting force.

1 Like

Well put. I really got there by accident, and now I cannot shut my trap talking about it.

2 Likes

Yes, I understand that. I don’t feel as though anything went wrong though. This might have been smoother had I had help in preparing for the rise in power within me, but as it was something it seemed only I could navigate for myself it all came out okay despite a bit of a rocky landing.

Meditate.