Anyone had kundalini experience?

i’ll post my own. So i experienced a purification of all seven chakras over the course of about 10 days. After the crown chakra had been cleared, i felt almost superhuman. I had tons of energy, was only sleeping like 2 hours a day, and I had such an excitement for life.

It lasted about 2 or 3 months, and that was some of the best times of my life

10 Likes

I had a drug induced Kundalini awakening about 2 months ago which helped me develop my sexual energies and allowed me to start communicating with spirits. You’re lucky you know what it is because when it happened to me I had no idea what was going on lol and parts of it were scary at times. Although I’m glad I had the experience since it pretty much changed my life for the better. If it hadn’t happened I’d still probably be in the hole I had created for myself and I never would have met my spiritual teachers.

3 Likes

you’re so lucky, how was your driving

the kundalini energy can go back to sleep, unless you actively cultivate it

i don’t drive or own a car. I did rent a moped tho and nearly knocked it down outside a pizza shop. A boomer was standing near me and his face had a “what the fuck” expression, haha

I had a tremendous awakening about 6 years ago compete with kundalini wakefulness. I was in a spot where something had to give and it ended up being me. It has been a wave of energy that knocks me down like an inexperianced surfer. I was awakening in many ways all at once and am just now feeling like I am starting to swim more than floating to keep from drowning. The kundalini energy has been so intense that I have been taking medication to help navigate it. I guess that is something that can happen when you go full throttle. Ideas on how to live with huge amounts of kundalini energy that feel like extacsy to the point where you can hardly move would be welcome.

2 Likes

That is the feeling I got.
It felt like breathing after holding your breath for a very long time, a feeling of belonging.

1 Like

That is a beautiful way to put it.

Yes sometimes the amount of raw energy can be ridiculous and sometimes I see or hear the disturbing, but I cannot be disturbed by it. It ultimately feels like neutral energy that may be swayed by me as the channel for it. The experiance is truely amazing.

1 Like

what medication are you on

how do you actively cultivate the kundalini energy, i know one thing and don’t even know if it really works

Clonazepam

thanks for mentioning that didn’t know others were going through the same thing, I always thought that the meds were there to hold me back but king paimon said that the medicine was saving me, disregarded that shit low key. Im on aripiprazole but can still be sent into the most intense fear ever because im dumb af

Yeah the meds have been like a live raft in the deep ocean. I am acually on aripiprazole as well, didn’t mention it because I am about to start tapering off of it.

1 Like

When you dwell here for long, you realize that it is your spirit the one that has a body or bodies (depending on what you believe), and not the way around.

You see, I envision a spirit able to reincarnate; but I do not really think in past lives. Why a timeless thing would follow the rules of time? I say: you can reincarnate in the “past”. So, “Past” lives can also mean “future” lives. From this point of view, the spirit wears bodies to complete a task, much like you wear gloves for gardening.

1 Like

Yes. I agree though I like to think in terms of simultaneaous lives where one spirit may have “many feet on the ground” as the saying goes. Being able to have many incarnations in any and all times.

1 Like

I completely agree.
You see, when it comes to time we instinctively think of cause and effect.

There is a story for this.
Imagine there is a boat moving away from the harbor; as the ship moves, it leaves a wake in the water.
As the wake moves behind the boat, it starts to weaken and expand its area on the water, making smaller waves and what not.

An analytical person would say that the Wake pushes the boat, but it is the boat that makes the waves.
Similarly, we think that the past builds the present, but it is the present what builds the past. You MAY determine where the boat is directed by analyzing the wake, but it is not the wake what moves the boat.

Now, What moves the boat? Maybe the people inside have a schedule that they need to maintain, a schedule that is in the future. A future event is driving present decisions. Once again, at what point you make decisions based on what you think the future will be?

At what point the cause that you get in a car is going to the grocery store.

Using this analogy, The present not only builds the past but uses expected future to take decisions. When the decision ends and becomes certainty (either in success or failure), it becomes Past immediately. The difference between past and future then is guarantee of the event.

2 Likes

very interesting story. I think I needed to hear that. a reminder of the causeless ocean that I swim in. The ocean was stormy when I pictured it a few moments ago, but it is calm now. Thank you. That causeless ocean has been helping me soothe the tormented aspects of my spirit that have become all the more obvious with kundalini awakening.

2 Likes

can you guide me how to awaken kundalini energy?

My Kundalini experience has been ongoing since 2012, even earlier actually, because the awakening started a couple of years prior, and the full rising, when it broke through to the Sahasrara (Crown Chakra, in the space above the back of the head) happened in December 2012.

The experience of Kundalini rising was quite physical, it really did feel like a snake was wriggling around inside me and it kept bumping its head against energy blocks in my chakras that impeded her progress.

I suffered from debilitating Kundalini symptoms, but the Goddess descended from Heaven to save me via Shaktipat.

I have been on the path of Urdhvareta ever since, which is a tantric practice, whereby my sexual enegies and seminal fluids are subsumed and transmuted into a higher energetic form, constantly streaming upwards along the spine.

1 Like

kundalini energy makes you literally feel like a LIVING GOD

5 Likes