Anyone experience with the Book Practical Jinn Magick?

The divine name of EL goes as far back back as the bronze age Canaanites (as a supreme deity, anyway. Its etymology seems to go back a bit further, to the Assyrians) so that would make sense that they would respect it.

4 Likes

Exactly. First the ritual and as highlight a ritual a small fire to celebrate the connection. there are special small bawls for that and always with caution of course. Fire is their element and could everything happen. Would be a good idea to have a small firextinguisher present,cheap on eBay

3 Likes

I have the idea with you that you know what to do and what not to do. I think you can feel it well or that something can be done without danger. Some people these are exceptions. Have something natural that entities find pleasant to deal with. I think you are one of them. But I am convinced that you will leave some things because you feel the danger

2 Likes

This make sense.

1 Like

Hmm. I tend to operate on intuition yes. Iā€™ve found I do fairly well working with grimoires, intuition and knowing which parts are necessary and which are just for the mindset of the magicians and which are blinds. I doubt Iā€™m 100% on with it, but my way of working- works well for me. I tend to advise everyone follow the instructions given, but Iā€™m not going to lie to yaā€™ll and say I followed them, when I didnā€™t.

Maybe, but Iā€™m not sure why some people would be exceptions, unless they simply have better discernment or have earned a reason for the entities to like them like this? I know I have past life ties to some entities, but not djinn that Iā€™m aware of.

Really not sure what you mean, though itā€™s possible I misunderstood all of this, as it reads to me as if you may not be English Native?

1 Like

Hi yes I am from the Netherlands.
I was born here and I am half Spanish and Moroccan.
But you do respond well!
You know what I mean!
Reading English is no big dealā€¦
I am less good at writing in English. For this I use the translator.
Very funny, you look very much like an old colleague of mine here in the Netherlands.

2 Likes

To come back to what I posted. That is what experienced magicians told meā€¦
That there are people the Entities just like to be around them.
And those people are likely to have less problems with them.
When the incorrectly performing rituals ect the dont harm them .

3 Likes

That is so totally awesome!!! :heart_eyes:

The Jinn that most likely to be opened to work with you is the one ruling the day of birth. Happily through the calendar systems you find it in a matter of seconds. If itā€™s saturday than act with caution. Oft after such a working you might start to sense and or see the dead.

Jinn are very like humans and they will hear your petition and tell you if yes or no. A thing is certain thou they tend to stick around and accompany the witch /mage

Perfect work!!

1. They stick to the agreement and keep their word.
  2. Hmmm try Black mirror, dream work, pendulum or tarot. The days you have free you can try to do the dream workings during the ritual. These are very potent.
  3. As long as you are respectful and friendly they are opened to you.
3 Likes

My day of birth?

A tarot reading and pendulum (not done by me) said the djinns are working.

No idea about dream working during the ritual, thoughā€¦

1 Like

Unwise to show altars

1 Like

Some people would try to vampirize it but if they donā€™t know you personally and have no contact like Phonecalls, intense lots of private messages, visitings and so on, it wonā€™t function

1 Like

Never say never.

1 Like

Not work for me may be cause my sense not open yet

Okay thank you. Better to be cautious. Taking the photo down, then.

2 Likes

IDK, and I am not a demon of course, but if I were hired for a job and I showed up and found out that 4-5 other demons were hired for the same job- Iā€™d either

a) get pissed, or
b) pack up and go home and think twice about accepting an offer from that person again.

So, no I donā€™t think they act like immature kids and get offended, butā€¦

Also, calling on multiple spirits in a short amount of time for the same thing is evidence of 1 of 2 things:

a. Iā€™m not being heard/ listened to, OR
b. Iā€™m lusting for results. (I want what I want when I want it.)

Both of which will kill/ prevent/ frustrate magic.

And both require some work on self to overcome-
-Also, people do put up protection when they feel theyā€™re being manipulated too much and too often - even if they have no experience with magic.

At some point, at least for me, I feel like I gotta come to grips w/ what Damon Brand says: if you prepare to wait a year, itā€™ll probably happen much quicker.

None of this applies to an intelligent and strategically layered spell, of course. But even then, letting go is inevitable if you want to see results.

3 Likes

I disagree but I donā€™t summon demons and other beings for the same exact task, I summon them for different aspects of the task, whatever aspect they are able to handle best- if I summon them at all.

I tend to prefer to use my own energy and direct it at my goals rather than use entities, but demons and djinn are great for manifesting physical needs quickly. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Agreed and well struck!

2 Likes

@anon25000386 for your studiesā€¦

how can i make it my own any books to reffer

What about candles? What happens if you donā€™t use them or use another color instead of black?

1 Like