Anyone experience with the Book Practical Jinn Magick?

Thank you! This is indeed very helpful! I cant wait to ty it, just finishing my list of other rituals. Ill experiment with 2-3- a day vs 1 day and see batting stats for either. I live that theyre quick!

To confirm - moon cycles dont matter with the djinns, right? And any time of day is good too?

Dark room - i am unable to achieve pitch black even at night and all lights turned off. Light from street lamps outside still seep through. Should be fine too?

For protection - Sword Banishing or Opening Ritual? What do you recommend?

1 Like

I have very rarely used moon cycles with any workings and I definitely do not use moon or planetary phases with the djinn. For me what Iā€™ve found best is legit taking the day like Hargrove recommends, midnight to 11:59 is the day. Iā€™ve been known to do rituals something like 20 minutes before midnight for one day then move right into the rituals for the next day after midnight.

Iā€™ve had success with rituals any time of day, though I tend to like right around midnight best- it doesnā€™t seem to effect my success with Hargroveā€™s work much, other than the rituals prior to midnight seem to pan out better than the ones after for me. No idea why or why I like working around midnight with them. Iā€™ve had to do rituals on the fly during the day and most of them have been successful.

I just close my eyes. I donā€™t even turn of the lights or lamp and I honestly rarely use a candle even though he recommends it. I canā€™t visualize with aphantasia but I can imagine I have one- so that is usually what I do. I just close my eyes, all I can see is darkness while I chant El, then I imagine the spark that created the universe and carryon with the opening ritual like that- imagining the candle. I forget Iā€™m supposed to be pretending Iā€™m in darkness however, and it doesnā€™t seem to effect it as long as I went I took a few minutes with my eyes closed seeing nothing, chanting El and then follow the rest of his procedure.

The only things I use are Ben Woodcroftā€™s circle banishing from Angelic Protection Magick, my own energy and Luna.

I think itā€™s best to use what feels the most natural and effective to you- we can all be a little different so, Iā€™d choose based on intuition rather than recommendation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

THANK YOU! Again, your replies are truly helpful and much appreciated

1 Like

Make an Altar of all seven and every day in the middle move the Djinn King of the day. Itā€™s wonderful to work with them.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Rav! Have some Qs, ill PM you if you dont mind.

1 Like

How do I bond with the Jinn?
Bonding is a specialized and personal experience specific to each individual and
each Jinni. In as much as, you would ask how do I bond with my child, or my
new puppy dog, or new friend?
Start by concentrating on experiencing their presence. Begin speaking to them
in whatever form you are comfortable. Yes, it will seem like a one-way
conversation at first, however, you will experience their presence and begin to
recognize them.
You can move on to further bond with them by sharing things about yourself
with them. Allow them to know who you are by expressing yourself and
sharing your experiences or feelings in your daily life with them.
Basically, bonding is doing anything you want to try and build a relationship
with the Jinn. You can decide for yourself what way you do this.

How do I protect myself from the Jinn?
The best way to protect yourself from Jinn is to receive a jinn protection spell
on your behalf. This reduces the risk of you being deceived by the Jinn. It binds
the powers of Jinn with magik, thus preventing them from doing evil to their
master. A really good upscale spell will include an ability of the master to
recognize deception by Jinn, therefore revealing the Jinnā€™s behavior or motive.
This is very helpful in new masters, to allow them both protection and
intuition.

2 Likes

Hi hope you can elaborate about thisā€¦ i dont have a dedicated altar for my work, too many people in and out if my house, no easy way to keep it private. I just use a foldable dinner table that i set up at night, put my incense, candles, sigil, notesā€¦

What goes into a Djinn altar?

1 Like

Hi @Keteriya, some more Qsā€¦

1. Ive summoned / evoked the Goetia demons using Hargoveā€™s R1 and R2 rituals - some with minor results, most still yet to manifest. Since February, and continuing until this monthā€™s full moon. Do you suggest i wait for another full lunar cycle before i work with Djinns?

2. Will the rituals with the Goetia and Djinns compliment/supplement the other for faster results, do they go well together?

3. Planning to take a stab with Servitors as wellā€¦do Djinns and servitors work well together?

2 Likes

Nah, I work with demons/angels and djinn all in the same damned day sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: I donā€™t like rules, I do however like to push and challenge myself, so donā€™t over do it for you, but if you donā€™t need a break they donā€™t either.

Uhm yes and no. Itā€™s going to depend on the demon and the job and the ritual you chose from Hargrove ya know. His stuff is so loose that I usually feel like itā€™s good all on itā€™s own butā€¦ if I was doing a lust thing, I might evoke Sitri and see if he could and would add any benefit to it ya know?

Yes. I use a servitor for business, and when I first created her I also used Hargroveā€™s rituals at the same time.

3 Likes

How do i go about this? The only current grimoire i have on djinns is Hargroves - havent come across thatā€¦the rituals also allow the Djinn king to choose who among the named djinns to sendā€¦

2 Likes

i have mixed feelings about itā€¦ from the topics on here, most advice is to give it time, and that calling on too many may insult the spirits as it shows lack of trustā€¦i dont want to end up offending any of them and see no results.

But i am getting antsy and since January have thrown into my situation anything and everything i could get my hands on (Goetia, Words of Power, Magickal Attack, Seduction, etc). Now i want to add Djinns and Servitors!

Is this crazy?! My heart has been wanting this for a year now and Ive evolved from candle, jars, paid work to learning, reading and doing the work myselfā€¦majorly, still, to no availā€¦

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t believe everything you read, and spirits arenā€™t the younger generation of people we are currently seeing who are offended by everything from your deodorant choice to not getting their own trophyā€¦

Not to me, but Iā€™ve done some real crazy shit so, seems like normal stuff to me :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thank you! This gives me a new plan of action

• layered Goetia rituals
  • daily djinn work
  • servitors galore

Perhaps rest until end month then get back at it.

4 Likes

Sounds good, itā€™s more important to worry about your own pace than everyone elses imop.

Iā€™d like that but Iā€™m outta likes for the day :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Chanting EL?
But isnā€™t the djinn muslim entities, will EL work then?

2 Likes

no that is not necessary . There are believing Djinns and those who do not believe. Just like the people some are Christian, Muslim, Jewish ect.
To be honest, I am careful with Djinn. What I have experienced is that you have to evoke them with special rituals. And it is recommended to communicate in Arabic or Jewish. However, a more special approach that the western demons magic.
My uncle had mispronounced their names during the recall. And I donā€™t want to scare you, but he was immediately psychologically ill for a few months. And it was clear that it was because of the jinn. Because he literally saw them cheating on him. This actually happened. I am reading well because eventually I also want to work with the jinn

5 Likes

:woman_shrugging: I think they predate that religion if you want to be honest, @anon48079295 could probably answer that better, but Hargroveā€™s method using the El, and Angels and his method works with all djinn, not just the ones in his books. It works so well that I use it for any djinn I want to call upon, regardless of whatever method is given by other authors.

I want reliable results, so Iā€™ve tried a few ways and this way works reliably for me.

I would advise being careful with them as well, though Iā€™ve found if you follow Hargroves approach and donā€™t give offerings or payments, you wonā€™t have any of the horror stories that people are sure you will encounter. :woman_shrugging:

Most issues Iā€™ve seen, seem to happen when they decided you are a good food source, and they move in to stay.

3 Likes

Djinn have been found as far as Mesopotamia and tied to shamesh and Ishtar. They were considered nature spirits and minor deities.

3 Likes

Thank you, I knew if I summoned you, youā€™d better be able to explain what I meant lol.

You are great for historical facts about spirit races :kissing_heart:

Iā€™m awful, for just knowing they tend to predate what we believe and not latching onto the actual factsā€¦

2 Likes

@Rav ritual fires like get a fire going aside from the black candle? Or you can add your stuff to the black candke flame?

3 Likes