Anyone ever heard of the Order of the Aset Ka?

And there’s me telling my kid vampires don’t exist except in movies :sweat_smile:

Lol I don’t have kids but when or if I do I’d just be like “so yeah say no to the vampire community but spiritual ones, maybe okay to befriend” xD

1 Like

Their us vs them is very cult-like. I agree, the spiritual aspect of Asetianism in better pursued without involvement in the Asetianist community, which has shallow children trying to understand something they really have no insight on.

1 Like

They take it quite literally.

1 Like

Yes! That’s it exactly. Especially this one lol

Welcome

Please head on over and add an intro in the new member bit. It’s a requirement before posting more

1 Like

I don’t think they’re large in number at all. I think that’s a narrative Asetianists try to make and then perpetuate to others online, without having any clue how many actual Asetians there are. I suppose though, to be fair we’d have to define what large means.

1 Like

I’ve heard he’s actually an apostate and was removed from Aset Ka. Then on the other side I’ve heard he thinks he’s Horus. The amount of rumours vs facts is rather large unfortunately.

I agree about the Asetianists being toxic. This is unfortunate, as they are the only public interaction most will get with Aset Ka, however they don’t actually represent the order at all.

Reading Asetian material individually to aid in personal spiritual growth is beneficial, even if one only takes away the idea of critically looking at everything they do and ensuring they are not falling into unhealthy ego and avoiding delusion.

1 Like

Book arrived today! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy it :blush:

1 Like

Which one did you get?

1 Like

Asetian bible

1 Like

Nice. I’d love your feedback on it. I’ve read it and was glad to have purchased it.

1 Like

I’ve just created an account to bring awareness about Luis Marques and Aset Ka.

Please stay away from them, for your own sake.

His books are only made so he can recruit people to his chat based cult. The issue is, there are several reports of Luis Marques meeting with a few members, and what has been reported is not something that can be digested easily.

He is also very well known in the vampiric circle for forbidding the few members of this fake Order from speaking to family and friends so they become easy targets of horrific physical and emotional abuse.

Beware of this guy.

Welcome @TruthBeToldPlease It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Okay well we can’t really have big dramatic witch-wars breaking out all over the forum, so if that’s the only reason you joined, you may do better elsewhere.

I think there are sites where people can dish the dirt on former groups they were part of, but this isn’t one of them, it brings too much chaos and badwill, and isn’t the purpose of this forum.

If you joined to talk about magick, unrelated to these folks, please make an intro as requested. :+1:

4 Likes

How when he doesn’t talk to the public lol, the Asetianist however, heavy cult like but Luis Marquis books have nothing in them that talks about joining anything, his books are mostly about his view on Egypt, Aset, and energy work/vampirism.

1 Like

Personally I find Father Sebastiaan entertaining and Michelle Belanger pretty stable and knowledgeable when it comes to Energy Work

Never really got into Luis Marques

Now I am courious where would Members of the Green Order slash House of Drakul sorcerers etc as explained by Blackwood, both historical and moden members of the current be classified in the above classification.

1 Like

Classification?

I havent been much a fan of Belenager but then again her work was never my forte.

What would you recommend for energy work?

1 Like