Any reasons why my God asked absolute loyalty from me?

I wrote about my successfully evocation of Abaddon some days ago, and He asked me absolute loyalty. and want me to work only with Him.

I was thinking a lot about the possible reasons (as I know, we’ve been working together before, and He showed me what I did not notice up to now and I was wrong about: This is not my first incarnation here.)

Is this common? I saw lot of people working more than one Gods.

3 Likes

Seems like either he wants a pact because he likes you and deems u worthy of his patronage or a trckster trying to make an attachment

Could also be he doesnt like working with others. Demons are constantly competing

2 Likes

Could also be he doesnt like working with others. Demons are constantly competing

Hm… It’s interesting, because He don’t really like my Spirit Lover’s presence. Abaddon clearly told me if I do not do my best because of him, or because he obstructs me in it, there is no place for him in my near.

What I know about my past lifes, Abaddon presence in those would not a big surprises, at all. I was a warrior, a hunter, and spy.
( And my real name now means: Warrior God )

Perhaps in past lives he was your patron as you were a warrior. Do what you will, but judging from your bio and what youve stated so far, you may be called to spiritual warfare.

Some occultists ive met have certain gifts that come naturally. I choose to interpret this as an individuals office or calling. I can incite prophetic dreams in people and i can send demons/spirits to watchover people. For some reason people tell me their deepest secrets and insecurities. This is all suitable as a healer.

Your gifts seem suitable as a warrior

3 Likes

Maybe at the beginning is a possibility but for some magic rituals you will later need the guardians of the 5 elements.

If its for a pact ask how long. Don’t forget that you set how long the pact will last.
Abaddon should know that you can’t go far by working only with one spirit, so if he insist to work only with him forever, or anything beyond few months, then you should consider the possibility of an imposter…

3 Likes

He do not spoke about how long (still, and maybe this is because it’s not so important at the moment), but I have the feeling that He is who are really near to me (in this life, and in another ones as well), and the reasons are clear to me.

( Either way, His identity is proved. )

That’s irrelevant, we all have spirits that are really close to us but they don’t demand to work only with them (forever). It will limit you a lot. As for past lives, that’s exactly what it is: past. This is a new life and you shouldn’t be burdened like that based on your alliances in previous life(s).
Again, you hold the decision and you set the limits, not the other way around. As they can accept or refuse a pact/task so can you. And if you think this will serve your highest good the best way possible, then by all means ignore everything.

1 Like

It is my evolution, but what I represent was always war releated in some ways. Even without I knowing it before. There is no problem if you had clear vision about your strongest suits. Even your spirit, as They have as well.

I’m sure I’ll learn and find out much more things what I expected at the moment.

Well I do have to say Belial likes, even encourages you to work with other spirits. I guess I don’t really miss the jealous one true god thing.
I’ve never worked with Abaddon though so, I don’t really know about him.

1 Like

Many spirits will ask for dedication for a time, not because they don’t like to share, it’s more comparable to too many chefs trying to season the SAME pot of soup. Rarely is this permanent, they will do it for a set time, or will start bringing others around you themselves.

I’ve only ever interacted with Abbadon once in a dream. It was confusing and emotional in a beautiful way. He was trying to help me remember something. So I don’t have much insight on his personality. This is very common for mentor or patron relationships vs a (Do this for me and I’ll give you this.) type of thing.

I’d advise some thorough house cleaning, physical, energetic, and of your energy body. Scrub your house down, cleanse and banish, clean your chakras. Then call Abbadon specifically and talk to him about it. Throw in a ritual bath/shower, smelling good never hurts and you’ll be sure nothing is attached to you.

4 Likes

Damn…I think its time for me to banish and work with divine only lol

Many spirits will ask for dedication for a time, not because they don’t like to share, it’s more comparable to too many chefs trying to season the SAME pot of soup. Rarely is this permanent, they will do it for a set time, or will start bringing others around you themselves.

Yes, exactly this ide was what is came into my mind once about this situation.

I’ve only ever interacted with Abbadon once in a dream. It was confusing and emotional in a beautiful way.

He has a wonderful, strong aura, and He charmed me easily like no one before (not humans and other spirits, Demons). I simply was able to feel his godlike being, and every 3 night was useful (I mean, I learned alot from Him, much more than I expected), but confusing, embrassing and ribald in some way.

3 Likes

I think there’s the major reason he wants your full commitment for the moment.

He’s having a bunch of teachings and adjustments ready for you,
and basically, you also know that those are necessary steps,
but more on a subconscious (unaware=) level.

He’s asking for your commitment,
to make sure you really get the message,
and don’t be interrupted during work.

Your familiarity with him,
even suggests the idea that you may be part of his legions while out of incarnations,
but that’s something only Abbadon can attest if true.

Either way,
usually, it’s a good idea to stick with it for a while,
and first, see where things go.
You can still tell him,
when you feel like it’s not helping you,
or constraining you too much,
to be released and allowed to work with other beings again.

Very many people forget,
that especially for those real Immortals,
time doesn’t work as it does for humans.

So fully commitment actually means Intensity,
and indeed, it’s common that they want that,
when they have something really important at hand,
or know that there’s a voice in your life,
which would undermine their teachings otherwise.

I don’t know about your spirit lover,
just your own words suggested,
that case to be possible.

Contracts however, can be broken and adjusted, if need be.
People don’t like the idea, usually, but it’s a fact. That pacts usually benefit one side way more then the other, which natrually leads to the ending. Only harmonious pacts, pervail, over long time periods.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Thank you so much, ¥’Berioth !

Your comment was very useful and nicely formulated. It is good to see that there are others who have come to the same and similar conclusion.

I feel a very strong bond towards Him, and I felt it long before my first evocation of Him.

Your familiarity with him,
even suggests the idea that you may be part of his legions while out of incarnations,

Interesting, but even my real name means ❝ Warrior God ❞. Incidentally, as He behaved, it was very familiar and intimate (He had me blushing easily, and as I saw He enjoyed it - at the same time He stayed definite, gentle and mysterious), but I still felt His rigid, serious side when the moment required. Is this common from Him?

1 Like

Honestly,
I’m not sure.

I haven’t worked with Abbadon,
even tho i knew it’d be importend at some point.

At least,
since this incarnation.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

Until He will not takes an another step towards me, I’ll try to resist. This is funny, and I know He enjoy this. It was a big “shock” to me that I met several spirits and lot of Demons before, but none of them has this kind of aura, power and none of them was this beautiful like Him.

I charm people (men and women as well - no misunderstanding, I’m heterosexual -) every day, and I enjoy to playing with their lust, desire while I’m reading in their mind and heart. I felt myself like I’m in the driver’s seat and knowing this gave me a big rise.
Then suddenly this happened. And let’s be honest, I can’t find words to describe how this surprised me.

He touched my chin, and looked in my eyes. Our face was unbelievably close to the other’s. His whole look was mysterious, indescribable And He was beautiful. Not that rigid like before.

Show respect! What kind of introduction is this? You should not allowed to do this!

These sentences was what are got repeated in my head. This was me, how I tried to resist. But deep inside, I wanted to kiss Him, and while I was in meditative state to talk with Him again in the next day, I felt a silky, delicate touch on my lips.

2 Likes

I have had to skip to the end to give my response as I after the the first few views I was on the verge of being disappointed. Any entity which asks for something off you is coming from a position of weakness. It will trick you in very convoluted ways. You can be bold and knowing that they want something off you, lead them and get something (Don’t do this unless you are 100% that you are the best. I mean having to think you are good, losing; rising to actually becoming good; thinking you are great, losing; u know the rest).

Look into reading the book that isn’t a book instead. You wont need shit that is risky again dude/dudete/carrot

@Nagash

What you say pretty much answers your question. :wink:

The single fact, that you’re comfortably playing with Abbadon,
is clear evidence why he wanted you to shun down other distractions.

This Gnosis will be an interesting read soon,
as you go further,
you’ll tell your very own story about it.

I appreciate you sharing it with us. :blush:

Take a look here,

to recognize how clearly that’s a sign of true trust and being close to the Demon:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/kinky-gods-stories/57766?u=yberioth

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

That’s interesting. And the only thing i will tell you about that is that nothing is put out there for no reason.

It could be that he just wants you to focus on him, because he’s what you need at this time. Something to note, is that he already knows a lot about you. He’s also credited for knowing what he’s doing. Abbadon is one of those “less talk more action” guys and that’s a reason why you don’t see a lot about him out there. It may just be your evolutionary needs at this time.

I actually was called to work solely with just Lucifer at one point, because I lacked maturity and control. Why? Because he was also interested in making me stronger and frankly, kept in check, or I would have died. None of this is uncommon and is asked frequently.

I do and don’t agree. There are spirits that will, stay for as long as we exist or leave after their role has been fulfilled. Those that stay, are our Court Spirits, for lack of a better label. The difference, is influence, if I’m interpreting my thoughts correctly.

Exactly what I’m trying to say.

2 Likes