Any ideas on superfast way to re-energise depleted energy?

OK, I have probably done this completely wrong but it was desperation yesterday.

A friend of ours has been involved in an accident (no details as yet), but we know the term is ‘poorly’ - I started to chant Marbas’s enn and again before sleep and said to take whatever energy I had to help heal and ensure our friend pulls through.

Today, I feel like I have been run over, legs wobbly, unbelievably fatigued - I don’t want to bother Marbas again to help me in the event it gets pulled from my friend or loved ones.

What I am aiming for is pulling energy into me to revitalise myself and have enough to push out.

Please nothing too complex or involved.

Thanks

2 Likes

Psychic vampyrism? Drain the sun.

7 Likes

Agreed but in my experience too much fire energy causes a backlash of depression later. I personally would say vamp off a person and filter the energy so you don’t get their gunk.

6 Likes

I’d say earth in that case. Grounded energy, no filtering required.

8 Likes

Very good idea. And easily done via physical contact with a tree :evergreen_tree::hugs:

7 Likes

I’m not aware that I have ever vampired off someone and sure as hell don’t want to hurt someone else in the process if they have a health condition themselves. Actually I probably have picked up others energy and crap so maybe not that.

This will involve research.

Thanks for your help.

Pm if you’d like help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Check out the #baneful-magick-curses-vampirism section for things concerning feeding off the energies around you. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Cacao and meditation.

1 Like

You mean as in chocolate?

2 Likes

Good, pure, unprocessed, raw. The theobramine is a mental stimulant, unlike caffeine, it wont give you a crash, and if you use it in combination with an energizing meditation it can do wonders for your thoughts, critical thinking will skyrocket.

1 Like

J/K spiritual work is often draining, just get plenty of sleep and adopt a healthy diet, your food is your medicine.

8 Likes

Have you seen the video of some lady going through and explaining why those energy drinks are satanic? Let me find it.

3 Likes

That makes sooo so so much sense and explains so much. I wrote in my journal a while back that dark chocolate tends to curb my blood lust. I always wondered why.

1 Like

Now I want blood covered chocolate. :smiling_imp:

And actually, eating a bloody steak makes me feel a lot better when I’m drained I noticed. Maybe it’s the life essence in the bloody. 🤷

4 Likes

Chi kung / qi gong exercises are great for that.
You don’t have to do the whole tai chi form some of the simplest breathing exercises actually work great

4 Likes

Oh gosh don’t get me started.
Well tbh it’s not that I want to eat it. I just really really want it on my skin… and all over my face. It gets so bad I shake.

3 Likes

Are you the reincarnation of Ezerbeth Bathory :flushed:

2 Likes

Coconut oil is good brain food, some stuff with brain metabolism you can read about if you search coconut oil alzheimers (which is a disease of brain metaboilism in some ways) you’ll see that coconut oil seems to help some people.

It’s what I use, long version here: Experiment Report : Sugar Loading Prior To Major Work

Tl;dr is fat/sugar combo before major work, coconut oil after. Really helps me.

2 Likes

coffee lmao.

2 Likes