Any ideas on superfast way to re-energise depleted energy?

Sometimes I practice a simple method I once read in a small book of Spiritism by Max Scholten: breathing deep and fast for seven times. But also, from some websites (direct magic and JOS): inhaling the place’s energy and pore breathing, once again for getting energy.

1 Like

It’s actually really funny you mention that.

1 Like

I don’t even know how to respond to someone making a joke out of this thread…

I apologise if I offended any sensibilities, I was just trying to interject some humor. I understand the dismay of lacking energy especially as the consequence can be the mere fact that that kind of vulnerability can lead to possessions and oppressions.
I was being sincere in my response though. Not enough sleep can lead to a stroke. Diet has everything to do with everything and I was just doing my best to offer a simplified answer with a little joke. Again I am sorry @HermesHorse this is your thread and i meant no disrespect.

1 Like

Uncle Chuckie discusses in his Koetting interviews about giving his energy to his sick grandma and she made it through the night when he did that.

3 Likes

I concur with what has been said about drawing on Earth energy to replenish yourself, and pore breathing sunlight. As mammals, we are dependent on both to sustain us so there is no need to filter the energy as there is if drawing from other humans.

1 Like

That’s why I always have a few charged quartz crystals on hand. Fill some with energy for times exactly like this.

3 Likes

Can be filled with energy from external things to :+1:

1 Like

That they can.

1 Like

Where do I find these interviews?

A middle pillar ritual or a raising kundalini meditation can charge you up with energy.

Poorly as in he is in a coma with head injuries after being hit by a vehicle.

I’m out of here now.

Thanks to those who did read the message in its entirety and offered a solution - I have no stomach for jokers at this time.

1 Like