Any Hindus/Indians into Goetia?

Hi,

I am interested in knowing if any Hindus/Indians are into Goetia?
The reason I ask is:
-Like Christianity,Hinduism also portrays demons as evil and working with them as a mess.
-I also read somewhere that any dark magick will spill into other areas of life and can shatter things…

I would like to understand how far above statements are true and what are your real first hand experiences of working with Goetia…

3 Likes

I’m an Indian Hindu and interested in Goetia.

Not quite true, hinduism has demons as counterparts of devas but not all of them are necessarily evil. I don’t know any Hindu myth which involves someone working with a demon and things going wrong. The greatness of Indian thought is that even demons were given freedom of speech and equal rights.

This again I didn’t hear till I read Aghora trilogy. The Aghori Vimalananda mentions that working with spirits will ensure you end up as spirits and slave to the spirits you worked with. I found it downright silly. But I came across a post where a pundit controlled a yakshini (nymph) and when the pundit took ill, the yakshini escaped and gave him rectal cancer and played scat fetish with him on his dead body. As long as you respect a being I don’t see any reason for things to go wrong unless some great spirits who feel insulted by being called by someone who is not spiritually evolved to work with them.

9 Likes

I work with Goetia and it´s really helpfull

And I was born in a hindu family

1 Like

And also, goetia teaches you lessons, sometimes with chaos and sometimes with subtle events

2 Likes

I have just started working with Goetia

What are your experiences so far?
Good/bad/scary?

Yet i am only able to feel the energy shifts in the room while evocation. Sometimes dreams to but nit scary at all

Only good experiences

I knw a russian lady who do goetia. Plus mix them whot another spirts such baphmote. And get results

Raises hand

I’m not necessarily into Goetia, But I do work with demons exclusively.

Any personal success stories working with demons ?things which otherwise would have been impossible to achieve?

Here is one:

Well the Vedic dharma encompasses pretty much all philosophies.

-the worship of a monotheistic god
-the worship of demigods
-the worship of demons
-the desire to attain one-ness

There is no real difference between the demigods and the demons according to the Vedas. As for the idea of “dark magick”, that is all fear-based perception and I reject all fear-based realities.

There are tantrics who basically deal with what you’d call the left-hand-path in India although I would never trust any of them. These types of indians are all uneducated, uncivilized people, and they only care about money and they don’t even try to hide that. In the West, if we just go around shamelessly begging people for money, most people will hate us. In India, they have no shame. It’s absolutely disgusting from a western point of view. So better to follow a western teacher of the Left Hand Path.

India’s literally a complete shithole at this point and has nothing practical to offer in terms of spirituality.

3 Likes

I’m not hindu but i have a altar with Lakshmi/Ganesha on one side of my room and altar for King Belial on the other side…and everything is fine

2 Likes

I understand there are a lot of charlatan tantrics but if you are a geniune seeker you will find great tantrics in forest of Girnar and Assam in India. It entirely depends on your good fortune and the grace of the divine.

5 Likes

I wonder how badly he used this yakshini. Seems she fucked him up good… and made sport of it. “Rectal cancer.” That says it all.

1 Like

If I remember the article, he used the yakshini to control weather and get things done for money.

1 Like

Go figure.

[36 Yakshinis

The list of thirty six yakshinis given in the Uddamareshvara Tantra is as follows:[3]

|220x338

A Yakshin, 10th century, Mathura, India. Guimet Museum.

1. Vichitra (The Lovely One): She bestows all desires.
  2. Vibhrama (Amorous One)
  3. Hamsi (The one with Swan): She reveals the whereabouts of buried treasure, and grants an unguent with which one may see through solid objects.
  4. Bhishani (The Terrifying): The ritual is to be performed at the junction of 3 paths. The mantra is to be recited 10,000 times. Camphor and ghee are to be used as the offering. Om Aim Drim Mahamode Bhishani Dram Dram Svaha.
  5. Janaranjika (Delighting Men): She gives great good fortune and happiness.
  6. Vishala (Large Eyed): She gives the alchemical elixir.
  7. Madana (Lustful): She gives a cure-all pill.
  8. Ghanta (Bell): She gives the ability to enchant the world.
  9. Kalakarni (Ears Adorned with Kalas):
  10. Mahabhaya (Greatly Fearful): Protection from disease. She gives freedom from fear and the secret of alchemy, also freeing one from grey hair and signs of old age.
  11. Mahendri (Greatly Powerful): Gives the person the ability to fly and go anywhere.One obtains Patala Siddhi.
  12. Shankhini (Conch Girl ): Fulfilment of any desire.
  13. Chandri (Moon Girl):
  14. Shmashana (Cremation Ground Girl ): She gives treasure, destroys obstacles, and one is able to paralyse folk with a mere glance.
  15. Vatayakshini: She also gives a divine and magical unguent.
  16. Mekhala (Love Girdle):
  17. Vikala: She yields the desired fruit.
  18. Lakshmi (Wealth): She gives Lakshmi Siddhi, the secrets of alchemy, and heavenly treasure.
  19. Malini (Flower Girl ): She gives Khadga Siddhi, which means being able to stop any weapon.
  20. Shatapatrika (100 Flowers ):
  21. Sulochana (Lovely Eyed): She gives Paduka Siddhi, enabling one to travel at great speed through the aethers.
  22. Shobha: The Devi gives the power of full enjoyment and the appearance of great beauty.
  23. Kapalini (Skull Girl): She gives Kapala Siddhi. She gives the power to go anywhere in the aethers in one’s sleep, and also to go to any great distance away.
  24. Varayakshini:
  25. Nati (Actress): The Nati gives hidden treasure, an alchemical unguent, and the power of mantra yoga.
  26. Kameshvari:
  27. The text states these have already been described.
  28. The text states these have already been described.
  29. Manohara (Fascinating):
  30. Pramoda (Fragrant):
  31. Anuragini (Very Passionate):
  32. Nakhakeshi:
  33. Bhamini:
  34. Padmini is said to be included in (35) below.
  35. Svarnavati: She gives Anjana Siddhi.
  36. Ratipriya (Fond of Love):

Early figures

Yakshis in Jainism

|200x300

An image of Jain goddess Ambikain Cave 34 of the Ellora Caves

|170x272

An image of Jain goddess Chakreshvari, c. 10th century, Mathura Museum

|175x271

Padmavati, 11th century, Walters Art Museum

In Jainism, there are twenty-four yakshis, including Chakreshvari, Ambika, and Padmavati, who are frequently represented in Jain temples.[7] The names according to Tiloyapannatti (or Pratishthasarasangraha) and Abhidhanachintamani are:

I wasn’t aware of voluptuous Indian spirits. Look at the art:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=yakshini+&FORM=HDRSC2

5 Likes

The curviest Italians and Latinos are no match for voluptuous damsels living in etheric realms :wink: It is sad that the knowledge of calling yakshinis and working with them is pretty much lost.

1 Like