Has the Antichrist a Sigil?

Thanks

1 Like

Letā€™s tackle the first question before the second:
Who is the Antichrist?

9 Likes

probably reffering to the unholy trinity
satan, the false adversary and the antichrist
and since the false adversary is said to be a form of satan, itā€™d be safe to assume that the antichrist would be another form
maybe evoke satan and ask about the antichristā€¦he might be able to give some details, if the antichrist is infact a seperate entity
or it could also be reffering to anybody allying with the infernal, opposing christ, so to speak

but thatā€™s just my opinion, donā€™t mind my rambling

Well, according some religious groups it is EA Koetting who is the Anti Christ :grinning:

22 Likes

Antichrists in general are apparently a group of people who Christians judge as ā€˜false teachersā€™.

ā€œThe name ā€œantichristā€ is only found in 1 John 2:18, 2:22, 4:3, and 2 John 7. The Apostle John was the only Bible writer to use the name antichrist. Studying these verses, we learn that many antichrists (false teachers) will appear between the time of Christā€™s first and Second Coming, but there will be one great antichrist who will rise to power during the end times, or ā€œlast hour,ā€ as 1 John phrases it.ā€

So, the ā€˜great antichristā€™ or ā€˜beastā€™ is whoever Christians say it isā€¦ and I think they donā€™t actually know and they certainly donā€™t agree on it - but itā€™s their religion so they get to choose.

Personally, I think it was made up to demonise people who didnā€™t tow the party line and raise mobs with pitchforks and torches against them.

Has the Antichrist a Sigil?

Iā€™m going to say no, not unless you make one according to your gnosis.

3 Likes

1 John 2:18-19? " 18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.19 They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us."

So, Iā€™m an antichrist, because I have abandoned the Church.

5 Likes

Oh, what the hellā€™s the difference, anyway? Most antichrists are all wrapped up in the 501c-3 conglomerate anyway. Christianity is a control mechanism, I think most of us can agree on that. It isnā€™t Christ or His teachings I I despise, itā€™s His so-called ā€œflockā€ of hypocrits and liars that prove themselves over and over to be the central source of discord and irrational control (outreach and otherwise). There are the peaceable in the abstract with absolutely no reentry knowledge, and it is those people I pity. Not the evangelist or pentecostal preacher.

3 Likes

So, the whole Bible was written by many anti-Christā€™s I guess. Apostles didnā€™t get along when Christ was supposedly alive and they totally screwed up after he left. And of course the church in every incarnation screwed up consistently. Look no further than the church itself. And exactly how Holy is the trinity? The bigger the lie and deception the more believe it.

There are millions of anti-Christā€™s and perhaps every last Christian and more. Certainly the entire Papacy.

2 Likes

Maybe. But thatā€™s an awfully big stone to throw, you know what Iā€™m saying? After all, whoā€™s never been a hypocrite? Realistically, the new man is much more inclined to deal with the law of man than the law of absalom. Theres nothing left but time and the law of absalom, and the main verse knows it.

3 Likes

I read most of your posts and wondering if you are a walk-in, computer program or a clone? I canā€™t decide which one.

2 Likes

I have done a lot of research in ā€˜the book of revelationā€™. For years I was part of the End Time forum pure for research. Read books with ā€˜so calledā€™ loads of evidence. Couldnā€™t find it.

One day I went to work and I saw some graffiti of which now I do agree. It said:

ā€˜The Antichrist is the systemā€™. And let me add something for you. ā€˜False prophets are leading itā€™

3 Likes

Needless to say, the day isnā€™t done. Just a lifetime MK Ultra sixer. The best is yet to come.

1 Like

A human computer program it is. Ask for your programmer to fix some of your language barriers.

1 Like

Youā€™re rude.
Which language do you have difficulty following? My handlers are online all day today.
Why would you try and force an identity on me of your choosing because you have a hard time following my modus? Kamerian Unger lit, no need to re modify my santerian Inglis. I

1 Like

This just isnā€™t true. The stories of the thousands of Saints of the Church show that when people actually obey the teachings of Jesus that it can be a very good thing. I have no doubt many of them are living gods now.

Iā€™ll highlight a few examples:

St. Catherine of Siena was a famous servant of the poor. If she came across a poor person who needed clothes, food, or drink, she would beg them to stay there, run back home and grab whatever clothes she could, cook a small dinner and pour a flagon of wine and swiftly return to them. God blessed her actions, despite her extreme charity, they never ran out of food or wine. God multiplied it for St. Catherine the same way that Jesus did with fish and loaves.

St. Francis of Assisi was another extreme servant of the poor. His father owned a business selling clothing. And St. Francis would give out free clothes to those who could not afford them. His father, understandably, was upset about this and took his son to court to repay for the unpaid clothing. He declared, ā€œFrom this day, you are no longer my father, only God is my father.ā€ And he stripped naked (for his clothes belonged to his father) and walked out of the courtroom. He then went to live with the lepers, touching the untouchables.

St. Maximilian Kolbe was in Auschwitz. A prisoner had escaped and so the entire section of prisoners had to be made an example of. The SS Officer Karl Fritzsch decided that 10 men would be starved to death in a bunker. St. Maximilian wasnā€™t chosen, but one of the men who was, Franciszek Gajowniczek, cried out for mercy on account of his wife and children. So, St. Maximilian walked right up to SS Officer Karl Fritzsch and offered to take the manā€™s place. The officer accepted. Every day, St. Maximilian prayed the rosary, and after two weeks without food and water he was the last one still alive. Eventually, he was executed by lethal injection and he blessed his executioner as he died.

There are so many more examples. I am as much a hypocrite as any Christian is. There are many things that I say but donā€™t do. First, you must stop trying to rationalize all your reasons and accept that human beings are agathokakological. It takes a rare kind of person to put aside their selfishness and serve their neighbor. But donā€™t paint the Church with the same brush, itā€™s pretty big.

5 Likes

Woah there! Time out! Youā€™re supposed to prop up this make-believe world that a lot of people who are against the church live in; a world where only they can be fuck ups and not Christians, because Christians arenā€™t human. Donā€™t you dare talk about reality realistically and objectively ever again. Youā€™ve been warned.

3 Likes

How about somebody call on Jesus Christ, have him manifest, and ask him what the sigil is for the Antichrist. Heā€™s pretty chill as far as I can tell, maybe heā€™ll tell you.

2 Likes

Wait what, is there a sigil to summon jesus christ too?

3 Likes

You do know that you donā€™t need a Sigil to invoke or evoke a Ascended Master, Spirit, Angel or Demon do you? But beware of fake egregores.

You can even make a Sigil yourself that resonates with the entity.

5 Likes

If theyā€™re so much of being GODS let them manifest by merely uttering their name. Anyone should be able to do it. Iā€™ve never seen Christ manifest EVER, much less an angel or even less an apostle, and far far less a ā€œsaint.ā€

If they do exists Iā€™m betting they canā€™t cross the veil. And if they do? So what? The religion at its core is built on conquest, destroying other beliefs, and spreading shame and guilt for even existing. Theyā€™re nothing but tools to do such.

See the honey they pour (miracle or act). The ā€œGodā€ is selective and a prick. And I look forward to a final confrontation with it be I erased from existence or not. That ā€œTHINGā€ should be put down like a rabid, narcissistic, power hungry, vile beast it is.

And Christ was an entitled spoiled brat who may have even killed himself, assuming he existed at all (sure mimics other older stories).

Iā€™ll agree the SYSTEM is vile and evil and uses this book and others in its never ending game of power $ profits to control the masses. I really donā€™t give a damn about the human ā€œeliteā€, the gods, everspirits, or any of them because they view us as toys, garbage, slaves, fodder, herd animals, and things in their game.

And everspirit covers ALL of them above and below. Why the fuck would they give a shit about any human unless they can consume it in their legions, use it to prop themselves up in the power chain, or just to fuck with us living spirits?

Generally, I see nothing we can offer them besides that. So slammed and beaten repeatedly in a corner one has to find the ONLY power available and thatā€™s in oneā€™s self. The rest are all fucking people over and having a jolly good time with it.

Iā€™d like for once to see all creation huddled in a fucking corner afraid of being erased. So sick of this fucking ever-parasite.

1 Like