Antichrist

He wish he was a somebody

Antichrist is a movement and we are it.

3 Likes

Haha not a fan then? I’m not a huge fan myself, but I wouldn’t say he is a nobody. He’s no shoko asahara, but he’s drummed up a respectable following.
To respond to op, for me, the antichrist is simply a christ like being who is from another path. From a Christian perspective, a person with the powers of Christ but a non Christian perspective would fulfill the criteria for anti christ: that’s essentially any sorcerer of sufficient ability

2 Likes

@Titan.M this is what I’m reading about

1 Like

I asked my family i got:
"
Satan
Athiest
Someone pretending to be jesus
jehova’s witness
Donald Trump
"
I think Lucifer is the closest thing to an antichrist, he is gods favorite son who was given all the power but none of the attention. He is like the opposite of jesus.

If Neo is jesus the antichrist is agent smith!

You could also look at it as anti christ consciousness or the rejection of the idea of beauty!

1 Like

lmao the system is jesus and the parasites who thrive off it are antichrist.

Basically lmao

1 Like

so draw a line and then draw another lmao

But nah idk

I met a guy in the mental hospital who claimed to be Jesus so ig my friend Ronald would be a physical manifestation.

1 Like

I was inspired by your question and made one for all to use . By warned that it was made from the Christian tradition. It should work well. Use at your own risk.

This one feels better with an angry eye in the pentagram. Version 2 of my sigil of the anti Christ. Use at your own risk.

1 Like

@AdamThoth you’re both wrong tf
Christ was the light bringer and so is Lucifer. The Antichrist would be anti Jesus and anti l Lucifer so basically anti ascenscion

Also Trump’s a puppet. Try holding a seat of real power

2 Likes

Did anyone try using It

Why not email EA on fb and try and find one.

Just made it myself a few hours back . Haven’t tried it.

What if the Antichrist if a human already here on Earth

2 Likes

We all have good or evil within us so we are in fact here already. Become your own living god within yourself and you will not have to worry about the antichrist here or where ever he resides.

1 Like

If you quit your philosophy b and saw my reason the anti Christ is also anti Lucifer hence it’s only one person

Antichrist is anything not Jesus related, so no

1 Like

There’s a huge difference between what the church says, what people imagine and hope… and what’s actually written in scriptures about the anti-christ.

If we take all our opinions aside and examine the words in scriptures we will agree on the definition of the anti-christ…

1 - The definition of the Anti-Christ :

“Many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh; any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist!” John 1:7

“Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.” John 2:22

2 - Anti-Christ is not one single person
3- The Anti-Christ already came at the time of writing this verse :

“Little children, it is the last hour: and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh, even now there are become many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last hour.” John - 2:18

“By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. And this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming; and now it is already in the world.” John 4:2-3

The church can say anything, people can believe whatever they want. The definition of the Anti-Christ is in scriptures. We can read it and understand the meaning of the words. They are very clear.

If we choose to believe an opinion or a theory, no problem. But to claim it’s a fact needs evidence. And the evidence we have is clear enough to judge any theory or story. Even if it comes from the Church itself.

2 Likes