Another rejection šŸ˜•

@AdamThoth I love it brother. I appreciate how you jump right back in. Thatā€™s the key. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You go my man!

1 Like

Nice result, @Verdo is this one for your list maybe? :smiley:

2 Likes

For sure

3 Likes

We should start a BALG dating subforum lol. At the very least it would make for a very interesting read. Though weā€™d probably all end up banefully cursed and reduced to little piles of goo :joy:

4 Likes

Truthfully though, Iā€™d love to meet a great woman who is intelligent, fun, and practices dark/black magick/demonolatry and not have to conceal anything or at least somewhat downplay it. Butā€¦the single life it is I guess lol.

4 Likes

I feel ya ā€¦

3 Likes

Could do a want ads thread :joy:

2 Likes

Lol boat for sale 3200 or best offer

2 Likes

ā€œGot Satan? Then Iā€™m your guyā€¦call 555-5555 and let the fires burn :fire:. Oh waitā€¦nobody calls anymoreā€¦I mean text me your sigil and we can meet in my astral cafe for coffee.ā€ FML

2 Likes

Wouldnt that number be 666-6666

2 Likes

You pay for shipping :joy:

2 Likes

I think emma watson the famous actress for harry potter calls it ā€˜self partneredā€™. lol

2 Likes

Your an idiot for even telling her. You should at least get her used to it over the years before you drop a bomb like that. I donā€™t blame a girl for leaving over that. Some people donā€™t and wonā€™t understand. So itā€™s better to have a smoke screen by saying your agnostic or a Freemason. Iā€™m Jewish and I practice magic. I just say Iā€™m Jewish. You have to learn some seduction anyway if you thought that was a good idea.

heā€™s no idiot. heā€™s here learning isnā€™t he? Itā€™s just a learned experience about timing and social interaction. . some people arenā€™t ready or open minded.

3 Likes

Hahahaha thatā€™s a good one :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Ah yes lol. Wrong number also :joy:

1 Like

Since there is definitely some interest, please like this post if you would might be interested in a LHP dating sub-forum. You can also PM me if you donā€™t want anyone to know or see your like. If there is enough interest around that I will see what the mods think.

4 Likes

I see where you are coming from, and to be honest this is the first time this has happened, most people didnā€™t seem to care so perhaps Iā€™ve been lucky up until now, also living in more progressive areas vs where I live now could have something to do with it.
Just to let you know, youā€™re going to get banned if you keep going around-the- forum calling people idiots. It doesnā€™t really bother me I laughed at it but it might bother someone more sensitive and itā€™s against forum rules. Say your piece but keep the name calling out of it for your own benefit. Also itā€™s not a good idea to drink or huff gold spraypaint, or industrial solvents before posting in a forum it doesnā€™t help ones judgement.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been in a relationship for 15 years now, and frankly my practices have at the most raised the odd eyebrow. I told him straight up that I had cast for him, nearly begged the universe for someone who could understand me on a deeper level than those around me, and I got exactly what I asked for. The rejection came from outside sources, everyone I could name trying to separate us. His mother knew what I was all about and tried the hardest to ruin our relationship, saying things like I was cheating on him mentally and that I did horrible things while he was out at work.

Honestly, I think that our beliefs play a bigger role than we give them credit for when we interact with others, and itā€™s not that we have those beliefs or do things the way we do, but the simple matter that itā€™s different from what theyā€™re used to that can spook even the most level headed individual, especially in matters of intimacy.

Iā€™m happy to see things have turned around for you Adam, youā€™re quite the catch from what Iā€™ve seen of you. :grin:

3 Likes