Another rejection šŸ˜•

Totally agree

1 Like

Love is hard donā€™t lose Hope that mean she wasnā€™t for you. Trust me i know your feelings but Times heal. Youā€™ll find someone perfect for you. Iā€™m sure if it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not even looking for love. One of my goal in life was to have someone with special
bond as friend for life that has connection to me. sheā€™s a soulmate friend. I value such friends more than lover relationship.

dale carnegie a famous man that teaches great philosophy of life says to ā€˜prepare for the worse, expect the worst and hope for the bestā€™. Thatā€™s how one donā€™t get disappointed.

On another note. Itā€™s sad cuz there is no reason to kill our friendship. Could of been avoided if she didnā€™t get influence by family and her partner as well as social conditioning. Itā€™s not even romance love as she has another partner. People canā€™t seem to have partner and a friend. she lose out and i lose out. more her than me as iā€™m the one providing benefits more to her than her to me.

And now i have to teach her partner justice through magick and her as well. finally someone to test magick on. guinea pigs. Not revenge, justice. Or to teach lesson that can help them with soul growth. I donā€™t do revenge. revenge is intent to harm. justice is to teach for wrong doing. Itā€™s also to learn about magick. so iā€™m like killing 3 birds with one stone or something along that saying.

3 Likes

I brought it up because a lot of people are shallow and for many thatā€™s a deal breaker. For me however it was not, obviously I was dating her so I couldnā€™t have cared that much otherwise I wouldnā€™t have dated her. So weight factors in far more for most people than religion and this comparison is what I was making. More men will reject her bases on her weight than any other factor itā€™s just the facts also more women will reject a man who is over weight than most other factors as well. So in the grand scheme of things by comparison she was being really shallow and by most social standards I was being very much the opposite. Itā€™s far more reasonable for me to expect to be rejected for being obese than for my outlook on the universe. But physical fitness is something I take pride in and work hard for but itā€™s not a deal breaker for me if someone else doesnā€™t take it as seriously as I do.

Iā€™ve already started talking to several girls and not worried about it. I got a body like I belong on the cover of menā€™s health magazine and got pretty good game. Itā€™s not that I havenā€™t been rejected that pissed me off but more that I was rejected for the fundamental aspect of myself for me magick is a way of life and I guess it hit home far worse than being rejected for something like bank account or looks.

1 Like

Totally understand you :100:. Magic is a way of life itā€™s pretty much a huge part of my life for many years now so i understand you really.

1 Like

weight issue isnā€™t a big deal. they can be taught to live healthy and look good. Some people just donā€™t know how to get fit or not motivated enough. If the person have good personality then weight issue can be taken care of. Itā€™s not deal breaker for those who have sound common sense.

I constantly work on myself weather I get rejected by others or not. Others shall not influence how i take care of myself. I also just got new book on new form of tai chi. called i ching tai chi. 64 moves. it just came out this yr. before he had the 16 move pre heaven. now itā€™s the complete system shown. It looks promising as form order is base on the i ching. Itā€™ll do me good to learn this new form to improve myself. get mind off friend too. need a break sometimes for oneself. The 101 yang long style is just too long sometimes.

2 Likes

Well it happened to me several times ā€œomg she believes in dream interpretation!!ā€. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m looking only for black mage now, cause itā€™s the same thing with people using white magic

2 Likes

Excellent youā€™re right take Care of yourself. I used to be a bit overweight and last year i started a diet and everything changed. I started to have a lot of success with women. It makes me happy but i donā€™t use it to get women or things like this. I used for my carrer only. Thatā€™s the reason i tell people to take Care of themselves to feel better

2 Likes

Damn thatā€™s sad and lame in the same Time. I understand you. As a Pagan i totally open mind about this Magic is Magic what ever what you practice you believe everything is all right. You Can Always learn something from other believes and practice. Thatā€™s the reason for why i donā€™t talk about things like that i live in Paris and people nowadays donā€™t believe in anything well whatever the place in the World itā€™s gonna be the same things anyway

1 Like

My mom is a Christian but she believes in the magic and that there is multiple Gods and Goddesses and tells me one day I will find someone for myself.

I do want a serious relationship but I feel like I will mess it upā€¦so I just look for someone that I can talk to about any random things and is comfortable with my son. He isnā€™t the easiest kid to be around but he is very sweet.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never been one to search for ladies or be desperate that itā€™s my main focus. I do what I can to let synchronicity or coincidence do the match making. I donā€™t search for ladies or guys like 95% of the people . their life revolve around dating/sex/relationships. I was always focus on cultivation. I donā€™t go chasing ladies. i prefer to base it on intuition and signs. I"m not focus on being desperate. just like magick. if you are desperate you get bad results or poor quality people in life. i donā€™t need more drama.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve Said everything. Totally agree. Iā€™m pretty much like you living my life to the fullest enjoy what life Can bring me learning trying every day to become a better person. Love is a beautiful thing but today itā€™s not the case. As you said itā€™s all about sex dating whose got more girls better clothes and stupid things like that. Life is way beyond that with all that mystery and beauty it has to offer. Iā€™ve got a passion for life WE have to enjoy it, elevate ourselves educate ourselves and not being trapped in this samsara.

2 Likes

I see. I agree with you butā€¦ people are judgemental. I live in the south and some people already told me that if it wasnā€™t me they would think Iā€™m crazy for saying stuff like that :roll_eyes:.

3 Likes

swear people are just unbelievable. Mean jealous and all kind of stuff. The best thing to do is just to live your life to the fullest live your passions do what you need to do. When people donā€™t understand something they labeled you as a crazy person and just laugh.I love life i have a passion for it and thatā€™s what i do. By the way you said you live in the south. Is it the south of France ?

2 Likes

To me, relationships or friendships, whatever you call it. Iā€™m not into labels. Just people interaction is more about exploration and cultivation with others to better myself or ourselves. if they want to join the journey of self cultivation together, all the better. Itā€™s not about the mundane courtship,have sex, get married, get babies, get a home routine that everyone is doing. Sometimes you just have to let others go if they donā€™t see eye to eye. Just like my soulmate friend i mentioned. She doesnā€™t understand life is about sharing not the labels differences of friend/bf/partner/husband/gf/wife with those that come into your life. Itā€™s not a battle or fight of You want me more than i want you or you see me more than a friend etcā€¦ Its not a contest of who love who or who wants romance /sex which everyone is doing. Too many are possessive of others. The focus to interact with others is to better each other not this identity of bf/gf/husband/wife etcā€¦which most is doing rather than actually being present in the interaction of friendship/relationship.

And you wonā€™t see me change my ways of dating left and right just to bed someone. iā€™m not desperate to have another person. quality over quantity. patience is virtueā€¦ Thereā€™s a reason i have my astrology date of birth on certain day which makes it very hard to connect with others. Itā€™s teaching me patience. and self journey. Cetain people easily have tons of people in their life but they arenā€™t quality people. itā€™s attraction due to birth energy. Itā€™s their lifestyle due to birth. We do what we can with what destiny we are born with.

2 Likes

So, just an update, since I did the new and improved version of the Tinder spell itā€™s been working great. Not only do I have more matches than I know what to do with but Ive really been getting exactly the right kind of personalities. Like this one I screen captured, sheā€™s not exactly LHP but definitely open. I concealed her identity to protect her privacy.
Another thing, just some advice to all you guys doing some dating. When having these conversations itā€™s really great to use your psychic abilities to impress potential partners, give it a try guys and it works wonders for conversation material. Just check out how well I hit it off with the hottie below in the screen caps. You canā€™t tell because I hid her but sheā€™s quite attractive.

10 Likes

Sounds like the spell is really good at getting your presence to radiate online, also while reading that I got a lot of nurting vibes, balance and she needs a push.

Congratulations sounds like things are going great.

2 Likes

Thanks and how do you like my psychic accuracy eh? I really picked out things about her that I couldnā€™t have known, I think I impressed her. :wink:

2 Likes

I just gonna said Yes to that. :100: agree with you. WE pretty much think the same. Iā€™m into letā€™s say Dionysian freedom just the Liberation of the mind. I donā€™t have much to say what youā€™ve already said is beautiful and true.

2 Likes