Another rejection 😕

The occult is a secret because many will never open their minds to it. It is wiser to keep it a secret all together. If you live in the western world then saying your a pagan will seem creepy and unattractive unless you’re dealing with someone like minded or you have value (physical power, financial power, social power etc etc).

1 Like

Facebook is one of those things where it’s hard to tell.

1 Like

Very true

2 Likes

lol,. that’s a trick question. If you ask him which one than he would mention the name of the devil. hahaa. should of ask. then his claim is false. =o)

Late but you wouldn’t resonate with them long anyways if they are so close minded , would be a constant chore to bandage up the perception rift

2 Likes

Hmmmm seems like around this time you had a woman that was open to all these deep sides of you. Maybe she’s still out there.

Welcome @Darklane9 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Honestly? Sometimes I want to openly claim my occult practices so that men will leave me alone, but I don’t feel comfortable doing it in public.

1 Like

Where exactly is that spell?

I dont really date so idk. I only recently started magick a few years ago but wven before then my religious views were anything but traditional. I just keep it to myself. But if youre still looking, there might be some dating sites that are centered around the occult or you van try looking here? Theres a thread somewhere on here for this kind of thing.