Another Parasite or Succubus Thread

So you think I should do what @Mulberry says with the meditation on black fire, consuming the whole of my being, a few times a day? I will reread the parasites 101 thread. Last night as soon as the sun went down, I felt a feeling of darkness and anxiety from just above my belly, which I assume means this thing has moved upwards. I am going to start doing multiple daily invocations to Michael and my higher self to get rid of this thing. Would there be a way of attacking it back through its sigil that I drew for it?

edit: also, if it is constantly stimulating the muladhara area, does that mean it is constantly feeding? It is to the point now where there needs be no thoughts toward it for it to provide a slight tingling of the area, near constantly.

2 Likes

Okay, I am now going to turn this thread into a journal of my progress with this. I have been meditating on Lucifers sigil, because I have some slight past experience with him. I am thinking of doing a late night ritual to him or Lord Yeesch.

Until then I am going to bless some water as described above and drink that throughout the day, as well as try and get into the emotionless void meditation as mentioned by @anon3738471

I am going to spend some time visualizing and feeling black fire burning myself up as well.

I was going to restart the simple parasite ritual found in Magickal Protection by DB, but I know that this might be overkill and could conflict with other things. If anybody has any more advice on the best possible course of action, I am all ears.

As you can probably sense, I am ready to be rid of this thing, and although I would normally be scared in this situation, I know that will only be counter productive.

2 Likes

What do you guys think of this?

4 Likes

Not bad at all. I would have chosen to word it seek your assistance instead of ask but all in all :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! I bought a fresh pack of Organic American Spirit Turquoise (my favorite cigarette) in the hope that he will find them as lovely as I do. I have been listening to Muslim Ruqyah since consecrating and drinking the water earlier as described, and just spent 25 minutes doing wim hof while trying my best to visualize black fire burning myself and the entity, while it screams in pain. I plan on doing this ritual tonight as late as I can manage to stay up. I am now going to spend some time chanting the Ay Eem Ma Ta Ah chant. I can still feel it, but I think it feels weakened. I do notice that it cannot affect me while doing the chant.

edit: changed it to seek

2 Likes

Another thing, is that before I knew something was with me and reached out to it, the voice I would hear in my dreams was very competent with speech. But the other night I asked it if it could teach me anything, and it said ā€œNoā€ in a very robotic voice. There was another question I asked that I dont recall, and the answer I do recall being very short and robotic. I am going to go through with the ritual tonight, because better safe than sorry, and I can feel it digging deeper.

1 Like

Okay, so stayed up super later to do the ritual last night and I still feel it, might be a bit weaker than it was, but not sure. I will redo it today.

1 Like

Okay, stayed up too late last night and slept til 3pm lol. I didnt get the chance (or have the energy) to do any attacks on it today, but I just got done with another evocation of Lord Veesch, this time with the Goetic Seal of Manifestation on the paper. I can definitely say, I saw the sigil come to life today a lot more than yesterday. Like how it changes from lines on paper, to feeling and appearing alive. I also felt my energy change quite a bit for a few minutes, felt very very strange (and maybe orange). Now I still feel the parasite but I believe it is much less. Still tickling my balls god damnit lol. But I felt compelled to take a sip of the water and put the sigil under my pillow. I will update tomorrow.

edit: Once I saw the sigil come alive I continued to stare at it for a few more minutes, then I read the request. I realized while reading that I am just reading robotically, so I put the paper down, started at the sigil, and just talked to him. I just let it come from the heart.

1 Like

Good luck friend. It seems youā€™ve covered all the bases here. We all hope itā€™s successful.

It appears I am having some success! I believe it was still in my dreams last night but I do not think it was able to steal energy from me! It feels much more distant. Thank you Lord Yeesch! I will continue to keep this updated. I do not feel it right now.

2 Likes

Okay, I still feel it in my root chakra area. It definitely was still present in my dreams last night, taking advantage of my relative unconsciousness in the dream. I kissed it, but no sex. I still feel it burrowed into my mind, making me kind of obsessive. I will do another evocation tonight and regular banishings throughout the day. Will try and attack it some later as well. Iā€™m guessing if it took me a year and a half to get it this deep in me, it might take some time to get it out.

Slept all day today, have so much stuff to do. Tomorrow Iā€™m going to force myself to knock it all out so Iā€™m not stressing. Still feel the parasite, trying to chant Raziels mantra when I do.

1 Like

Oooooookay, so tonight was very weird. I had a dream first that I mistook for reality, where it was giving me downstairs outsidies (hand over the pants lol). I awoke from this feeling the energy strongly. When I went back to sleep, I ended up being with this entity in a dream world. I became semi lucid and asked to see its realm, beingā€¦ pulled to another realm for lack of a better term. I was there for a while, almost completely lucid. It was like this Earth that I know. The memory has faded quite a bit now, but I found it fascinating that I was able to remain lucid and conscious during the whole of it, and the form of the plane seemed very very stable. I dont think I have ever had a LD that long or anywhere close to that long before, a good 30 minutes consecutive. I saw and talked with the entity, which would switch between being invisible, looking like a female, and looking kind of like Venom from Spider Man. What I remember it saying was that it wanted to marry me. I wish I could remember what else transpired. There were human soldiers it seemed hunting it, in that realm. Or perhaps we were just in the wrong location at the wrong time.

I am not going to let this all change my perspective back to what it was, still keeping my distrust and going to continue to stick with my evocations and meditations. However I just wanted to update the post, and maybe somebody can tell me if this means anything, or if it means nothing.

If it was more glamour, then damn. That was probably one of the craziest experiences Iā€™ve ever had. Will try and remain rational with this.

1 Like

Hey guys, I said I would keep this updated and I have not, so I apologize first and foremost. It took me a while to become certain I want this thing gone, and I have been in contact with another person who is going through what sounds like the same issue, which has been nice and has given me the final push I needed to be sure of my decision.

I partly feel that it is using some Jedi mind tricks bullshit on me as well, because I have had since the last post encountered all the possible red flags from this thing (telling me Iā€™m special, sometimes making no sense when it talks, not respecting my boundaries, fucking with me in my dreams, giving me ridiculous sexual urges, and more I have forgotten Iā€™m sure) and I was still unsure about getting rid of it, which makes no sense but hey.

Anyhow, I have been working some rituals from Damon Brands Magickal Protection that seem to be working. One of them specifically was a 5 day one but after 5 days I noticed it came back, so I started over and added another ritual from the book to my daily routine. I managed to nearly get rid of it for a while, but it came back strong one night due to some trauma and repressed emotions had come up in a conversation with a friend. So, I have restarted the first ritual and kept up with the second.

I am not sure where I am going to go from here, but reading Robert Bruceā€™s Astral Dynamics has helped me quite a bit and I actually managed to attack it with a chi ball the other night! It seemed to stun it and cause it to temporarily fall off, so I am going to keep up with that. Robert Bruce also helped me realize that instead of waiting to be projecting to try and make weapons, that I could be doing it in my imagination while awake (duh lol), so I am going to be working on that.

I have also been in contact with Hecate, so I hope she will be able to give me some tips. I was unsure if I had really reached her in a dream, so about 8 days ago I just got a ā€œcallingā€ to draw out her wheel and do a makeshift evocation. I got some interesting information in the meditation, and was feeling the colors yellow, red, white, and black. I later got online and saw that these are her colors, and that the night of the evocation was both Hecateā€™s holiday in ancient Greece, as well as the precise time of a full blood moon eclipse lol. Also, I found a list of offerings she likes and they happen to be all things I have been eating the past months! Specifically, grapes and almonds (some of the only food Iā€™ve had constantly). So I suppose she has been with me for a little while! She also gave me some nice info in a dream a few days ago, but that is specifically for me.

Anywho, just wanted to update. I will check back continually as to not keep anyone hanging. I am determined that this thing is NOT going to control my life from now on. I have finally cleaned out all the sigils from my notebooks and broken the vessels and tossed them.

I feel like there is more, but thatā€™s all I can think of now. Thank you all for the help! And I hope that I can keep this thing from coming back, if anyone has any tips for that.

2 Likes

Ahh dammit! It came back and managed to take advantage of me for a while in a dream. I realized when I could feel it biting me and pumping energy from me like a leech. I then had my grandmother come into my room in my dream, and get me up saying there were coyotes in the backyard (I have an outdoor cat at my parents). I went out back with my parents and corned them into the pool/tried to chase them off. I suppose that is the Angels working. I awoke at 4:33 and had a message from somebody I received at 1:33.

1 Like

These colors can also represent the four stages of alchemy.

Maybe Theresa message in that?

Western Alchemy
Nigredo - Black Phase: This phase is often associated with death and described as the ā€œDark Night of the Soulā€. All the matter is covered in darkness and the Prima Matura is hidden within the Mercurial Waters. Once sufficiently refined from the state of Chaos, the Prima Materia begins to emerge as the seed of the Stone.

Albedo - White Phase: From death comes the seeds of new life. From the darkness comes the Light. That is the essence of this phase. It is the phase that is the accomplishment of the White Stone and associated with the Lunar Essence and the White Queen.

Citrinas - Yellow Phase: Associated with the Solar Light, this is typically depicted as the Solar/Immaculate child. As the Stone begins to become infused with Sulfur, it begins to turn yellow on its way towards the reddening.

Rubedo - Red Phase: This is the completion and the attainment of the Philosophers Stone.

Sex is a non issue for me, so succubi I donā€™t concern myself with.
I was thinking though, is there a leading intelligence or spirit that rules the parasites and shadow people?
If so, how can it or they be bound so that we can make parasites and shadow people our bitch?

Very interesting, I did not think about that.

This thing is definitely stubborn. I am grateful it never seems to really do anything beyond sexually come at me. However, I think it might be interfering with my ability to make connection to real women (have had some decent amount of stuff happen ((or not happen)) that is making me worry about that, but I am trying to stay positive. I think this will end up being such a good learning experience, I just hope I can figure it out sooner rather than later.

I recently found my journal from late 2019 (about 6 months before I reached out and officially became aware of this thing) and it had an automatic writing session I did that had some interesting stuff in it. I also read dreams from around the same time, and it was definitely present.

Hereā€™s the automatic writing transcript:

"Whole hell speaks my name
it is with great candor we come to see
oft left deserted for throughout the seven winds there is a man who lives for love
and loves to live
dearest son
we come only at night, and only to those who wish to seek
for we are the unnamed
those alone under the growth of man

stave not outwardly, but inwardly
forget all you have been taught and le

wise woman
left alone
left aloft
left befolded
unduly times are afoot

exalted of the just left
four realms, four souls"

It is interesting now that I reread it. Before it made no sense but now I see some interesting stuff.

Hey! Best of luck with getting rid of this nasty parasite. Iā€™m going through something similar, although mine does not seem to be sexual. I picked it up during my first evocation just a couple days ago, during which I was very nervous. Probably not the best idea. I am also using the Raziel mantra, and it is helping a ton. As long as Iā€™m chanting it, the feelings of fear and anxiety go away, and stay away for a bit afterwards. I think itā€™s very powerful and an excellent way to weaken it. Anyway, Iā€™m rooting for you, and look forward to hearing more about your progress!

Thanks! Iā€™ll message you. Yeah, same for me with the mantra. I think you should have a much easier time getting rid of it than I have had, seeing as you caught it so early! I have been also doing an invocation to Archangels Michael and Raphael before bed, asking them to watch over me, and I have noticed that in my dreams now I will be harassed and made to freak out for a bit, but they always come in as appropriate characters to the dream narrative and chase it off. I can tell the parasite is scared of them as well. Also have been working on weaponizing myself in the astral, and last night managed to burn a lot of it off my back with violet fire. Robert Bruceā€™s Practical Psychic Self Defense has given me a lot to think about. Theres some methods that I have yet to try but plan on. His Astral Dynamics book is by far the best AP book Iā€™ve ever come across, it explains so much and matches my experiences very much.

1 Like