Another Parasite or Succubus Thread

So I have accidentally been sending my updates to a private message thread as well as my private messages.

It’s been feeding on my roommate lol. It’s such a crazy story, I was meditating with Hecate a few nights ago, and she tells me (I get the impression) to take out my headphones. I hear my roommate snoring all crazy erratically and moaning so I approached him and got the impression it was attacking him. I asked Hecate for confirmation and he said “Mm-hmm” in his sleep lol. I had just read a study on dream telepathy experiments so I intensely was mentally yelling “DONT DO IT!! ITS NOT YOUR GIRL!!” and to it “GET AWAY FROM HIM!”

I was then like “Okay Hecate what do I do?” and Hecate took my hand and began making this pulling motion so with all my might I kept pulling this thing off him as he started to squirm and groan. Eventually I felt a “pop” and he resumed normal breathing. She instructed me to throw it outside the window and I did. Didnt even notice but the atmosphere of the room had been thick up to that point.

So today I was just writing (not in deep meditation this time) and I got the vague sensation it was happening again as he was napping. I ignored it and then he woke up and proceeded to tell me of this “insanely vivid” dream he had of being arrested by this lady probation officer who took him around town while she ran errands. He wasnt in control of the dream and eventually she uncuffed him and started kissing him, eventually acting as though they were close friends and he awoke after she said “I want to see you again, whenever I call you will be there”

I was like “oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck” as he was telling me this lol because hes very Christian and was in fact just the other day talking smack on me charging my incense with intent to banish out loud lol… saying if I only prayed as he did I would be protected as he is… well… evidently not lol.

1 Like

Well, here’s an update that I’m not happy to write. It was in the back of my mind that this thing could do what others have experienced and cause their lives to fall apart, which that thought probably in itself isnt good to have had in my mind, but now I think it is happening. There was a lot of stuff the past two months that I ignored but now I am looking back on it all and it has been a progressive decline.

First my axles and some other shit needed repair on my car, which drained a lot of my savings. Then I got my hours cut at work, and my boss was saying it was all cool, but then I got COVID about a month and a half ago, and have been out of work since without pay. I got a negative test two weeks ago and sent it to him, along with a note from my doctor saying that I DID have covid and that I am now negative. He said “okay” but come this last week, he didnt schedule me and I inquired and he said sorry hes just been really swamped lately and had already filled the schedule for last week. That’s fine, okay. Says he would schedule me this week. Come a few days ago he hadn’t, so I called him and said look, I need to know if I still have a job because I need to pay my bills and I am out of money. He said this week, and he was sorry and I of course still had a job. So this week rolls around, I check the schedule and hes scheduled me 5 fucking hours the whole week, starting this upcoming Friday! Well what the fuck, guess I should have been looking for a job weeks ago.

Then about two weeks ago I noticed people being weird to me. It started with an unspoken feeling when I’d be with friends, that they were kind of getting tired of me and were kind of pitying me. Then it has ramped up this week to where they have made plans with me then the day came and they all bought tickets to a movie, but didnt tell me. I asked if I could go and they assured me I was welcome, but I didnt feel welcome. That night everyone was misunderstanding things I was saying, and I felt I was there out of pity.

Since then I have noticed a sharp increase in people being weird to me. My landlord, who I was super cool with, has been having this “oh hey right on bro fuck you,” eye rolling vibe towards me. It is not all people, but a good amount/most people in my life have been increasingly weird to me. It honestly reminds me of the times back in my stimulant days that I would be super weird from psychosis and people would have this “waiting for me to leave the room vibe.” Like they dont really like me, and are just waiting for me to leave.

Then there are some other things that are a bit too personal to share here, but just similar in nature and it wasnt until today that I finally was like “okay something is up.”

I also kind of look like shit I notice in the mirror.

If anybody reads this and knows what I can do to counteract this, I would love to hear it!!

I want to catch this shit while my life is still somewhat intact. I think I might cross post this to another thread.

Well Hecate came through a friend today to tell me that with my friends at least, that there was another reason for the weirdness and it isnt me. And then again with some lyrics in a song right after, “Complainer” by Cold War Kids

" I can’t stand, waiting around to dance, uh-huh
Don’t wanna talk, already know what I want
You got big plans but you never take a chance, uh-huh
When will you stop wondering who you are?

I showed you mine, now show me yours
Are you down to get serious?
Your wild life, coast to coast
Make it last, let’s take it slow

I can’t stand, waiting around to dance, uh-huh
When will you stop and look at the one you got?

You say you want to change this world
Well, do you really believe in magic?
But you can only change yourself
Don’t sit around and complain about it

All your friends, they got the nicest things, uh-huh
Travel a lot, I don’t understand their job
In suspense, slipping right through my hands, uh-huh
When will you stop wondering what they thought?

I showed you mine, now show me yours
Are you down to get spiritual?
Flying high, but I’m confused
You weren’t always dripping in jewels"

Haha Okay Hecate, word. I see why diety work is not for the faint of heart lmao. She then came through another friend to tell me that my landlord has been weird to him too, which takes a load off. I guess it’s time to get out of my little pity party and keep working.

1 Like

Okay, this goddamn thing came back so strong. I have been meditating daily now, but let up on attacking this thing for a few goddamn days, and not even a few days straight!! I am now COVERED in tentacles, my eyes, my ears, my whole back and arms and groin. I cannot see in the astral nor hear, unless I use my hands to blast the tentacles from my eye or ear with fire but they just restick to me instantly elsewhere. Using fire on my whole body seemed to do hardly anything to it at this point. I think I may need help, as much as I wanted to do this on my own.

So, yesterday I had @BentonRyer perform a removal of this thing for me. I felt the presence be removed my system, and it remained gone for a bit of time but another has come in it’s place. He told me that he and Hecate cursed these things, but that they will likely be back a few times. I have been watching Enoch Petrucelly’s Archon Curse video, as it seems to help remove these things temporarily. I can feel them “pop” off me while watching it, usually only for them to reattach right after. I also sat with Hecate after the removal yesterday, and was able to hear her very clearly for the first time. I asked her to curse these things with/for me and she obliged. We also had some good laughs and I am to buy her some pomegranate juice!

So browsing through Enoch’s Soul Retrieval book, I see a picture of the squid drone archon, and I believe that is what I have been dealing with. One night my astral vision had turned on and that was what I saw in my room about a year ago.

I am hoping that working through the first parts of the book will help to secure me from further influence of these things. I will be watching Enoch’s video often and sitting with Hecate daily to curse these things and hopefully soon prevent any return. Last night I slept like shit, and was fucked with all night in my dreams and in paralysis, fucking annoying. Much thanks to @BentonRyer

2 Likes

Okay, so yesterday I watched Enochs cursing video 3 times, and felt it leave and return weaker every time. Then, before bed I sat with Hecate and asked her to curse these things and what is sending them, and to protect me as I slept tonight. It seemed my dreams were a bit stressful but nothing like before. However, my roommate is for sure now under its attack, as he had nightmares all night of being chased and attacked. But I dont think there is really anything I can do at this point for him, other than keep myself safe and learn how to deal with these things myself. Much thanks again to @BentonRyer

2 Likes

Hi, there is a lot of useful information here, it may be helpful.

http://medit.info/aaimplants.html

1 Like

Thank you! I will check it out

1 Like