Another big reason why you may all want to push your godlike powers to the ultimate

Kundalini awakenings sound amazing. I desire it myself.

However… I know someone who literally went mad when they did it before they were ready. Over 20 years on and their body has not recovered nor their mind and they just don’t dabble anymore. I’ve heard this story many times- in fact I worked in mental health care and over 70% of inpatients I would say - they are in hospital because of religious beliefs or experiences. When I read about kundalini awakenings I recognise it, people use different labels but it’s a familiar process described and recognise people for whom it did not go well. The ego and the body cannot necessarily cope with it. We all have the ability but for some it would be better it never happened to them.

Lots of people have psychic abilities even without kundalini awakenings- train your intuition and that can happen along the way. I’m sure you’ve already experienced where your phone rings and you know who it is before you look.

2 Likes

Well I really want to astral project, so that is a risk I will have to take. And also, if I do kundalini awakening, i will try to do it slowly so it won’t destroy my body or ego.

1 Like

Oh me too! I’m practicing and hoping every night it happens… but I don’t think I need a kundalini awakening for it. We do it every night anyway just unconsciously.

Learn to protect yourself- last thing you want is to finally get there and be in the lower realms and come back petrified declaring to everyone that hell is real as you’ve been there.

2 Likes

Sorry @Hermes for all that happened. I guess I was not being specific with my point and all these misunderstandings came up.

1 Like

Darkestnight says we don’t leave our body every night unless we trained ourselves to.

here

Maybe- who knows. Others say different. It’s one thing to believe someone and another to know from your own experience. In any case - we’ll find out when we do!

1 Like

I have been trying to project for almost 3 years, so that is why I am trying to take these measures.

First - prepare… learn to protect yourself. LBRP is a good idea.

Second - learn to control your mind. Meditation. You’re gonna need control to not freak out when you get into sleep paralysis or you’ll not get out of your body.

Third - let go of expectations and trust it will happen and you can’t force it

This much I have learned so far. Still not acheived it as yet :joy:

1 Like

The only time I freak out is when I am thinking that I won’t leave my body, so that is not an issue.

Oh mate - I experienced the vibrations - so close… and I let my mind wander thinking how cool it was. Didn’t happen!

I experience vibrational state all the time. The hard part is getting out. Though not intense vibrations. Very frequent, but not powerful vibrations.

Exactly!

I keep falling asleep

Just keep practicing…

1 Like

I have been listening to kundalini mantras and sounds, but nothing yet.

Oh I got a rush, the humming increasing, the vibrations getting stronger then muppet brain here let my mind wander on how cool it all was and it stopped

Even got attuned to astral projection and lucid dreaming reiki. But because I can’t control the energy yet, I don’t have much use for it.

You’ll get there. Middle pillar is great exercise for learning to sense and direct energy. You need to find what speaks to your subconscious- it won’t necessarily be what mantra speaks with someone else’s.

1 Like

My biggest goal is astral projection because in there I can learn straight from the spirits themselves.

Yeah I have ideas like that. But there’s deception in astral realms too. And plenty of learning available here in this one while you train your intuition. Say you get out tonight - how do you know that something you interact with is not deceiving you? How do you know who you want to contact? How do you know they’re really who they claim to be?

1 Like

Sorry hermes
Hopefully @Lady_Eva can split our thread into a new topic?