Another big reason why you may all want to push your godlike powers to the ultimate

I’m blunt? I guess I’ll take that as a compliment bud. :smile:

1 Like

It is not blind faith. It is people’s experiences. They have done it and they got great results. It is like someone telling you they saw an apple falling from a tree, and they ate it. It was his experience, and he can try to confirm it.

Lol it is xD some people need to hear a blunt explanation lol.

1 Like

It is in their kundalini. The gurus send energy with the intention that it will awaken their kundalini.

Like I explained. That was a misunderstanding. I said it would help uncoil it and promote its growth. Not fully raise it. Small boost

What is nonsense about it? I never denied that sickness from kundalini can hurt you or cause problems.

Sure, nobody is disagreeing with the claim that you should learn from them. But, my problem with your posts is that you approach it from the position of a devotee of sorts. You believe irrevocably that raising your Kundalini is the best way to develop psychic senses, which is ridiculous, and why many people suffer mental damage from not being able to lower or release that energy.

I guess we should start believing in people being able to levitate off the ground, and being able to dissolve their bodies into light, just because others have told us so? I have no problem with entertaining these thoughts, and I harbor some of my own, but don’t try to present them as facts and then get offended when people laugh at you.

3 Likes

Many reiki practitioners say reiki is sentient and knows where to go to best help heal.

Never said best

I guess you didn’t claim it was the quickest way, thereby promoting a potentially dangerous practice to people not well versed on the subject?

4 Likes

I never said anything like that. All I said was facts about kundalini. That traditionally it was used a way to unlock psychic abilities.

I guess they can break boulders with their eyebrows too.

2 Likes

It is known to be one of the quickest ways. That is why I promoted an attunement. A small awakening so that they can choose if they want to empower it further or not.

You want to bet?

" Kundalini (Sanskrit: कुण्डलिनी kuṇḍalinī, pronunciation (help. info), "coiled snake “), in Hinduism is a form of divine energy (or shakti) believed to be located at the base of the spine (muladhara). … This energy, when cultivated and awakened through tantric practice, is believed to lead to spiritual liberation.” Nothing about psychic powers…

2 Likes

I said it is known to give psychic powers. That is why many people with spontaneous kundalini awakenings start hearing spirits.

I actually wrote a post about this, because it happened to me. And nope, didn’t give me psychic powers. My experience contradicts your claims so I’ll just go ahead and disagree.

4 Likes

It wasn’t known to do that, down the road it was claimed to do that, the kundalini has had many claims that have been spun from its original meaning and practice.

1 Like

I said many. Not all.

I didn’t say it WAS known to that. I said it IS known to do that.

I’m just going to ignore you, I should have never entertained this nonsense. All this will do is create trouble for a moderator that has to clean this up. Have a pleasant day.:+1:

3 Likes