Another big reason why you may all want to push your godlike powers to the ultimate

The thing is, if someone goes and tells you “hey you want something fast and easy? go buy a kundalini reiki from some random person online it’ll raise your kundalini fast” is like taking advice from someone with the mentality of homer simpson lol.

1 Like

Yes. this is what I have been saying. Why would someone sending you kundalini energy(which you admit is not foreign) be incompatible with your energy system?

It is easier to control kundalini energy when you are attuned to its energy. That is what an attunement does.

You’ve been saying nonsense that had nothing to do with what I was saying. When you awaken your kundalini you have to guide it through YOUR energy system. Some random guy or girl online who doesn’t know your system can have errors.

It’s not foreign, there doesn’t need to be an attunement. You’re contradicting yourself.

1 Like

Think of every religious text out there - all those who reached some form of enlightenment- they had journeys or long periods of time prior to any mystical experience.

I think it was a sadguru story - there was a man who wanted powers really bad and went to a monk who had them and asked. The monk agreed but told him exactly what to do - only told him not to think of a monkey while he did it. Long story short - in the end the man returned to the monk because he couldn’t stop thinking about monkeys and they terrorised him. You have to have the discipline to cope with the power or you’re not ready

2 Likes

No I am not. Im talking about the attunement to the energy. It makes it easier to control. Not foreign, but it can help you handle and control the energies better.

Attunements aren’t required to control energy that’s already in you. That’s what an attumentment is to attune you to foreign energy. Again, contradiction. You control it by being mentally, spiritually, and emotionally prepared. None of such is an attunement. Not everything is an attunement.

1 Like

Also the actual attunement gives energy to the serpent. Kundalini is a snake. It awakens the snake to move up. The attunement does not awaken it all the way. that is for the person t do. It just awakens the snake and promotes its rising up.

The serpent isn’t a legit serpent, it’s a analogy. smh.

2 Likes

It’s not really a snake… that’s symbolic. The easiest way to anything is through meditation- synchronise both hemispheres of your brain. Start there and practice that.

3 Likes

I know. I meant is as an analogy as in the uncoiling of the snake. In the analogy, the snake is coiled up. The attunement uncoils it and promotes it to rise up. That is what I meant.

That’s the thing, that’s not an attunement, a kundalini awakening isnt always an attunement. Attunement is to attune to foreign energy, not energy that’s already in you. By definition there is no attunement involved. Just an awakening.

2 Likes

Like I said, it enhances your energy body’s ability to handle and control that energy. and all it does is awaken that energy. You can guide it on your own. I never said it pulls that energy all the way up. Although, with a teacher, they can teach you to put it all the way up yourself. From root to crown.

I think the problem sweetie and I genuinely don’t mean to sound condescending- there are people genuinely trying to help you. But it’s a bit like you’re explaining to some what they may already be wayyyy further on than you or I - I have the knowledge personally, but I will admit I have not raised my kundalini. I can sense and direct energy around myself and I can feel whereabouts I perceive my kundalini to have begun rising to but it takes me a lot of concentration and if I’m wrong I’m wrong… I’ll find out when it actually happens.

3 Likes

I think it is a misunderstanding. He thinks I mean that the guru or attuner will bring the energy all the way up. What you just said fits. It helps it to begin to rise and gives it a little boost. And the person can guide it up on their own. And that little boost has been known to help raise clairvoyance and clairaudience. Dinally done with the conversation. All misunderstandings cleared up. Everything resolved.

The fact you can feel your kundalini rising as you progress is a good sign in my opinion, already shows you’re on a good steady path in your own development of it.

2 Likes

ape152 ape151

3 Likes

Kundalini awakenings sound amazing. I desire it myself.

However… I know someone who literally went mad when they did it before they were ready. Over 20 years on and their body has not recovered nor their mind and they just don’t dabble anymore. I’ve heard this story many times- in fact I worked in mental health care and over 70% of inpatients I would say - they are in hospital because of religious beliefs or experiences. When I read about kundalini awakenings I recognise it, people use different labels but it’s a familiar process described and recognise people for whom it did not go well. The ego and the body cannot necessarily cope with it. We all have the ability but for some it would be better it never happened to them.

Lots of people have psychic abilities even without kundalini awakenings- train your intuition and that can happen along the way. I’m sure you’ve already experienced where your phone rings and you know who it is before you look.

2 Likes

Well I really want to astral project, so that is a risk I will have to take. And also, if I do kundalini awakening, i will try to do it slowly so it won’t destroy my body or ego.

1 Like