Angels of wrath: destroy with wrath

lol , i don’t speak emojis. haha.

2 Likes

Lol your post made my morning. Tell these square magicians it’s hard out here for a struggling Sorceror. :joy::metal: Destroy with Wrath!!

2 Likes

great!! persistence , will, and effort is where it’s at. No great reward is without effort and conviction…

We can curse others and work on our wealth as well. Wealth isn’t just monetary. It’s quiet and peace of space in your home too.

2 Likes

I can dig it.

2 Likes

With my situation. There is no better housing condition. Unless i marry rich. =o) which isn’t happening. Even magick will be tough on that front. Not that i tried. lol. One have to be realistic. Not planning on moving out of the city when we still have good rent price. It’s self destruction if one move out with the current rent price we have. You wouldnt’ move out if you have this price either. If move out we will be homeless or really struggling. Everywhere is too expensive these days. I’m single income so it’s not easy. Even couple and married folks have it tough in the city unless they tech folks.

Many are moving out back to parents home cuz of the pandemic. Too expensive. Business still not allowed to open. about 3 months now. Everyone suffering.

1 Like

What’s the books name? I’m asking for a friend :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s the thread. that’s the book name. =o)

2 Likes

Ohh, thank you

2 Likes

That’s cool but you have your whole life ahead of you so think big, don’t limit yourself. Start some extra studies, a little side business, think for the long term and that’s what money magick is for. It really works when it has an avenue to work. Trust me I know.

3 Likes

I know what i’m doing with magic. You still have to be in reality. You don’t just jump without looking. There are mundane things you gotta do for better life. Magick isn’t a cure all fix in a jiffy. You work with whatever cards dealt to you. Not everyone is a money magnet. Some people are and it’s freaking annoying that some of us have it rough. :man_shrugging: Compared to them who never struggle/work much in their life. Guess everyone have their own troubles for soul growth. IT is what it is. Can’t complain. Not too much major trouble in my life. Hope it stays that way.

2 Likes

It’s a book by Gordon Winterfield, you can get it on kindle

2 Likes

I won’t derail the thread any further. I want to be mindful of the topic “Angels of Wrath”, but my advice to study and start a side business on a shoestring budget is totally realistic. Magick works through the mundane or it’s not realistic.

3 Likes

Channel that raw energy of frustration into your magick, but have a vision for a great life.

You got this wisepup, I believe in you.

3 Likes

You are assuming i’m emotionally wreck. i’m not. I’m very grounded. realistic and practical. I"m energy practitioner, trained hypnotist so i’m ok with any chaos that comes my way. Figuring out how to get wealthy in the mundane world is a challenge for all. That’s the tough part. lol. So anyone that gets in the way of my peaceful life gets curse especially after i respectfully attempt to work things out politely.

2 Likes

No I didn’t

There’s a side business, right there…

2 Likes

Enough. your not helping the thread. Its’ about cursing. =o)

in my opinion you can detrail the thread any way or shape. my main point of view is. you never know what’s around the corner of the coversation. or in other words. you never know what kind of useful information can be destilled form the conversation. specific thread topic related or not.

1 Like

I’ve had some good tips on using that particular book. The tips were to first start with “destroy defenses”, then give it a day or so then use a curse that you find most fitting for what you want to happen to them or what you think they have deserved. If there is more than one curse, space them a day apart. Just don’t do half a books worth of curses hoping one will work. The biggest caution with that particular book that the author advises is that you do it with a need and sincerity (and follow the instructions correctly) and show your emotions to the angels. How the situation made you feel…then how you want to feel when you get the result. It’s okay to do a practice run before you do that particular ritual until you get used to the methods.

4 Likes

The target will get the “wrath” of the angels in a way that will bring bad things to their life. How it will manifest will depend on whatever the angels have to work with around that particular person. They will manifest something bad for the target using whatever potential there is to work through. They could experience a shit storm of everything going badly and they feel like they are cursed and doomed and everybody hates them. I don’t see it as a death curse by any means. So in this book it gives examples in that first paragraph.
I don’t think think the author means they will die or go to hell and be judged in the after life.

1 Like

yeah i have that book obviously. but it’s to soft for me. i dont curse people… i “end” them

2 Likes