Angels of wrath: destroy with wrath

What recipes can you share for endings…asking for a friend

3 Likes

lolz i not tried it tho, but from Goetic #25 is very known to “help” people and maybe #68 because hes mars on earth. and Djinn king #63 also mars.

i made a list of people front and back of the paper are full of names. some are petty tho. i wait untill i have my clairaudions and clairvoyance. than i’m going to “help” those people

2 Likes

When you’ve come up with a way to end someone, let us know!

1 Like

i got two people that irritate me, i will test sigil Magick on them. i dont drink alcohol but if they die. i will buy a bottle and drink a glass. and share the good news with you guys. lets hope they die!

4 Likes

Bro it will just… manifest? Like something be happening to them outta nowhere and they notice it? Don’t overthink… well you can but I think it will just happen you know… just outta the blue because you did it

1 Like

Keep me updated

2 Likes

well i dont really care how the get there “help” so long it happen in a short term. and i can see there house burning down or there body’s carried out there house. so that i know there got there “help”

i will put this song on repeat during the ritual

1 Like

And if anyone is curious about my magick results. The homeless alleyway has been cleared up of tents this morning today. This hasn’t happen since the shut down of business or few to several months but they keep returning next day or so… This is from the city being sued to not do their jobs. Hope they keep it from being encampment from the people’s lawsuit. There were 400 tents in this one downtown district. The city lost and have to do their job to remove 300 tents 75% and soon later have to work on getting rid of the rest of the tents. This is possible from magick and everyday efforts of people sueing city. How bad it was is that every book withint 7 block radius had tents blocking sidewalk. Now that the city is preparing to allow business to open up again. They are now force to remove tents. It was against the law anyways even before pandemic. But this time they must remove tent cuz they got sued and the business/residents won. So don’t give up just cuz things seem difficult. Keep at your magick. It’s a pretty site when i look out my window and no tent at all on the sidewalk. Let’s hope the city do it’s job and keep them out. No tent means my quiet sleep is within reach. yeah!! I also use the angels of wrath on these noisy homeless too and other petitions from demons directly. Not one time cast too. It’s every other week or when it gets out of hand annoying with the noise. Persistence is key. Never give up , never surrender. no matter what other people tell you. U know what’s best for you cuz you know your situation.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::metal::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

we grown man here my dude, we speak words over here. dont bring the level of this forum down my G

First and foremost I will type how I please with my android fully powered battery as it is my right to do as I please. Miss me with the crockery and pay attention to the mysteries being unfolded and told to you by WisePup [op,] allow me to enjoy my forum time in peace. You control nothing. Ettiquiete sir.images

2 Likes

sure kid, like i said we adults over here, so we need to comunnicate cleary and understandably.

maybe when you are a few years older you will understand where i’m coming from.

Wisepup, is it not possible to manipulate the mind of the owner to lower the rent (in case you wanted to move)? Could it be a solution for overpriced appartments?

1 Like

Nope. It’s all business. you see any decent fair price on real estate market? They can lower it yet it’s still way over price cuz there is really no law that prevent them charging as high as they want. Law control the rising of price of those already renting. However, if they vacant a resident by buying them out on the cheap. They can charge whatever they want to new tenants. They going rate is way overprice as it is now. Your not going to get a good fair deal. The rent price vs income for common folks isn’t balance in major cities.

the only way to get some deal is if you know the person. Life is about networks and who you know. thats’ why i suggest to many students , focus on contacts in college more so than studying. Too many focus on studying and forget the social connections. They think good grades matter. It don’t matter. The title matter and the people. People are too brainwash into the study get good grades you make money easy. Not!! That’s what the gov want of you. To be sheeps. It’s a propaganda thing. It’s too late for many people after they leave college into real world. The chance to build major connection is lost. Makes life tougher when you gots no one to support you. All the successful people that i read up on. THey had connections and support. College is best time for that. sure you can make connection after but not as easy opportunity as when in college.

2 Likes

Hi
can you update what the results were after 3 years… just curious as I did the same ritual tonight.

Thanks

@Disciple The member you’re responding to has been banned from this community. They won’t be able to reply :+1:

Thanks for letting me know!