Angels of wrath: destroy with wrath

look up #25

@Sanguine i donā€™t think losing income is directly due to the spell as everyone is losing income whoā€™s not rich due to virus situation.

my neighbor downstairs somehow got sick. I casted almost every spells from angels of wrath on him. lol. I can hear him coughing and heā€™s quiet. He usually blast his music day and night. Everytime he breaks the law of tenant rights of quiet enjoyment for others i cast. donā€™t know if they all work but him getting ill seems to work. =o) I wish the force exile spell would of work but i can understand why it take time due to rent control and hard to find other place. Heā€™s a stubborn one like the grinch song. lol.

With help of complaint to manager , at least heā€™s quiet for the week. I know heā€™ll be noisy again after his illness. Maybe maybe he can stay sick longer ,he deserve it, heā€™s one of my target for being noisy for yrs if you read my noisy neighbor and noisy homeless post. Now i have to cast magick on the noisy homeless. New folks coming into the alleyway. Got rid of most noisy music mexicans. They rotate with my spell. I hope to eventually get a homeless that is quiet to switch place with them noisy ones.

Manager does shit about noisy tenant breaking law , thatā€™s why magick is used on my target. I tried the talking to him but he just wonā€™t have it being an ass.

Most often i use what they spell says. Bring illness spell saying bring illness to targetā€™s name. maybe a little description of how extreme after that first sentence. Itā€™s pretty clear so itā€™s best to use it instead of something wordy.

7 Likes

you should do the destroy with wrath rite, say kill with wrath and see if it works. do it for science! also if he goes on vacation please let me know

I tried some death spell. donā€™t seem to work cuz not strong enough emotion. maybe he died a bit inside. lol. became a living zombie. :man_shrugging: death with some parts of his life but not real physical death. oh well. iā€™ll take slow torture too. haha.

4 Likes

yeah but some death spell is not customized destroy with wrath ritual. you should check if you could incorporated mushrooms in the rite, maybe first do a small dose and see how you react on the herb.

i will send you a pm

Love reading your posts! :blush:

1 Like

at least one person loves me contribution. Many on forum donā€™t =o) :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Lol, too bad for them!
I like your dedication, patience and insight, and trust in magick!
Also, many promise to give feedback on their cases but they donā€™t.
And this community needs more dedicated people like you because this is the path for achieving results with magick - practice and patience.
Like @Quindecim asked a simple question and nobody shared their experiences but they found his/her question odd.
@Quindecim your question is not odd, it is quite reasonable, unfortunately I havenā€™t tried this spell particularly but I love GoMā€™s books and I think the spells in there, can be powerful.

Sharing your results and the way that your magick has manifested, is why we are here to talk after all.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cuz my focus is on practical results on bettering oneā€™s life and not for hobby/not for fun / not to have entity relationships, not for escapism or for exploration. Nor is it for scholar knowledge or to be an encyclopedia. Fine and dandy for others but not for me. I donā€™t like wasting time using magick just to past the time. Main focus is application of magick as a skill by being realistic and practical.

I donā€™t think most ask whatā€™s their main purpose to learn magick and re-evaluate it every once in awhile. I feel for many, itā€™s a hobby cuz they donā€™t take it seriously or learn it diligently. Itā€™s more for entertainment purpose or a fad or cuz they lost or cuz of following the crowd. Some use it as therapy or for last resort solution to lifeā€™s problems. People can try all that to help them yet my question is more like. Is magick as a tool the right tool for the job? Thats should be the first question. After all its about results and not because of curiosity if magick works or power/ego trip.

5 Likes

ahā€¦ you so sweet thank you, i wish there where more kind people like you here on this forum.

1 Like

I have the book it takes soooooo much time to manifest and the angels mask theyr energy i barely felt them it gives ideas for personal spells thu

1 Like

You could say it that way, or you could say something like ā€œdestroy John Doeā€ or ā€œdestroy John Doeā€™s lifeā€. The wrath is part of the Angels capability.

Sometimes it helps to use ā€œdestroy defencesā€ first then do the other ritual you want the next day.

1 Like

Thatā€™s sounds really exhausting. If the whole place is that bad, maybe do a ritual to find a nicer place for yourself or ritual for more ongoing money because better places cost more. Then you can enjoy life and do rituals to bring other good things.

I think youā€™ll be a lot happier. Itā€™s easier to bring in more money than constantly curse people into moving, and there is such an abundance of places to live and rent. Iā€™m all for curses, but that sounds like too much work and not enough strategy.

Bune - for more money. A very good spirit.

3 Likes

@DragonLady Not to offend but you got it wrong dragonlady. Itā€™s easier to curse someone then give up and move. There is not abundance of place to live and rent when the difference is 5-7 times what your paying now that is not a better place but with less rooms. IF you didnā€™t notice the rent increase is over blown with major citiesā€¦ You have your right to live in a quiet place and you fight for it weather it be cursing or not. The magick process is working just slow improvements. Itā€™s not cast and you get 100% results. Itā€™s not exhausting. Its called practicee improving magick. Exhausting is giving up and running away fearing to be homeless cuz you donā€™t make enough money to pay bills 5-7 times for a smaller place because everyone is jobless around here due to pandemic. itā€™s better to stay put and curse.

And guess what . For the past 3 weeks to a month. itā€™s been quiet . Lots more on both fronts of the homeless alleyway and downstair neighbor. The manager told him i think to not blast music. This is after i told him that cuz he donā€™t listen and vibrate the floors. I have to turn one room into storage and canā€™t use it. That was when he got the message of how serious it is. Because according to the law, you canā€™t affect anotherā€™s living . And manager got the message that he really broke the law. This is also after the fact that he got caught blasting music past sleep hours 2 times within a week. Before the manager didnā€™t believe me until he got caught with proof cuz noisy idiot would lie that we make blasting noise. I also donā€™t know if it was dantalion or one of the other spirit that help cuz the manager never tells me if he talk to the guy or not. I rather curse him to die or suffer for the disrespect he cause. Running away means you give up and show defeat. Thatā€™s not me.

And the businesss and city renters sue the county city about homelessness and we won. They have to remove like 300 tents out of 400 in 5 weeks. 75% and then have to slowly remove the rest of the tents. So there is progress. It just takes times. And itā€™s been lots quiet when i shout out the window for them to use headphones cuz no one wants to listen to your stupid music ā€˜drug dealerā€™. Keep up the music, police will kick you out cuz the law has pass to kick you noisy homeless folks out. This way they know we know they are drug dealers and they know we report to police.

So there is results. You just gotta deal with what you are face with. Running away is not my method. Especially in this current pandemic situation where most everyone have no job right now. U think itā€™s easy to just move? no. Your thinking is just escapism. You got to think out the big picture. 5x-7x rent increase is not smart. How long would you last? The damage it will hurt you and put you on the streets. Not everyone can just pick up and go. Not everyone can make money easily. A major expensive city like SF is not easy to live in.

I rather do ritual for money and keep that money for other things then for rent that is unnecessary. No sane person would go increase their rent 5-7 times if they got a choice to stay put. Money management is part of building a better future.

Iā€™m improving my magick and getting results. So itā€™s not wasted to fight those who wrong you. U may think itā€™s waste of time but there are others on the forum who take several yrs in magick before getting their results. Iā€™m consistent and patient so iā€™m ok with the necessary time needed for my magick to work. iā€™m not lusting. You practice to develop skills and this is practice. Thatā€™s what doers do. They donā€™t give up so easy on the magick cuz itā€™s not easy results.

I thinki doing my magick on planetary hours is helping too. Before i just cast whenever time. maybe his should be in the success thread to show that people must not give up so easily to get their goal.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not offended

Depends. Financially no, if you canā€™t afford it at present. Thatā€™s why I suggested money magick. You described a terrible neighbourhood thatā€™s making you angry all the time, I figured you could do better if it required cursing on a continual basis.

I have nothing against curses because I do them myself.

I was trying to explain strategy like Jason Miller would do, financial problems are solved with money, but I see youā€™ve got it all sorted the way you want. Alternatively you could enchant for a better place thatā€™s within your budget, prices slashed down. Lots of people have manifested things like that. Magick is for that too.

4 Likes

no way iā€™m gonna find a way that is better than what i got. No place is gonna cost 6 bills for one bedroom. That says it all. Magick canā€™t do that. You have to look at reality. What magick can and canā€™t do. Its cuz of rent control that i can live here and parents on the lease not me. So staying is the best option. living here my whole life.

Thatā€™s where you assume i can get better for the same price. You didnā€™t know the rent price we paying. If you did your argument to move makes no sense.

3 Likes

You live in a huge country with a large disparity in housing prices, SF is one of the most expensive places to live. Are you happy there? Is it essential to live there for your specific job and are there any better options elsewhere given that you could get something much better for the same price. Is it possible to apply for jobs elsewhere where housing conditions are better? Or is it essential that you stay in SF, for the long term I mean? Obviously now is not a good time to move.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know you were living with your folks, I guess it is what it is for now.

2 Likes

:joy::sob::sob::metal::black_heart::fire::fire:

1 Like