Angels of the 72-Fold Name of God, a Finished Thread

Today was the fifty-sixth invocation, of Poiel.

The corresponding Goetic was Gremory.

Went smoothly. Actually, Poiel has some interesting powers that kinda align with some stuff that occurred to me today, so maybe he had a hand in some of it. In any case, it’s pretty neat.

Here’s the ring.

5 Likes

I got a headache as well.
There’s also a pulsing between my brows separate from the headache.
The ring looks aged and bloated to me.

1 Like

I just finished the fifty-seventh invocation, of Nemamiah.

The corresponding Goetic was Ose.

Went well, as usual. It feels like the operation is starting to plateau a bit in terms of the manifestation of the invocations. Of course now that I said that it’s gonna get crazy probably.

Here’s the ring.

5 Likes

Today was the fifty-eighth invocation, of Ieialel (Jeialel)

The corresponding Goetic was Amy.

It went pretty smoothly.

Here’s the ring.

4 Likes

Today was the fifty-ninth invocation, of Harahel (Harael).

The corresponding Goetic was Orias.

Another smooth invocation, and I can feel it’s effects starting to set in.

Here’s the ring.

3 Likes

Just finished the sixtieth invocation, of Mitzrael.

The corresponding Goetic was Vapula.

It went well, the manifestation is already setting in and it feels strong. Also, I’ve only got 12 more invocations to go before I’m finished.

Here’s the ring.

3 Likes

I have some idea where the energy will settle, format wise. I will PM you for an outside party to see if my predictions are accurate. But it is going well. I need to flex my magickal muscles just following this thread, lol. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

One thing that I should mention is that there will be a final step after I finish the last invocation, where I will be calling on all 72 Goetic spirits and all 72 Shem angels before I invoke my godself that I already am from within myself.

Basically, the full realization of my godhood, or at least the first significant step on this path.

5 Likes

I just finished the sixty-first invocation, of Umabel (Umahel).

The corresponding Goetic was Zagan.

It went smoothly. It felt a bit muted, but there is a new moon so that feels right as to why.

Here’s the ring.

4 Likes

Everything is getting so close.

I’m less than two weeks away from finishing the primary invocations of this operation. After I finish the last invocation, on November 8th, I will be having an extended rest, before doing the final step in the operation on November 11th. It will be intense, calling upon all the Goetic spirits I have bound and all the Shem angels, to assist and guide me through the invocation of my godself.

Mercury will be in transit of the Sun at the time of the last step in this operation, and it will be a full moon that night (technically early on the 12th, but still before sunrise so it counts enough for me). It will be a potent time for manifestation and it feels right to do it then.

I can already feel the powers at play leading towards the culmination of this operation, even two weeks before it will be done.

5 Likes

Forgive me (newbie) but what happens when someone does realise their god self? Is their Magick stronger? Do you reach enlightenment? Curious

Honestly. I couldn’t tell you. It could just be that I’m more me, or it could be a massive power boost/enlightenment/whatever. I have no fucking idea, and that’s the fun part.

3 Likes

Ha Good luck then! Sounds like you’re enjoying the journey :grin:

1 Like

If I wasn’t enjoying it, I wouldn’t be doing it… or maybe I would be doing it. I am a bit of a slave to my path it seems.

And if my godform’s name is taken to be literal, I am the Angel of the Path. Whether that means I’m doomed to always follow a path, not reaching an end, or to guide others on their paths, I can’t tell. Maybe both things.

5 Likes

I just finished the sixty-second invocation, of Iahhel (Jahhel).

The corresponding Goetic was Volac.

It went smoothly, again slightly muted because of the lunar phase, but still very potent. It’s getting harder and harder to hold myself calm at how close I am to the final steps of this operation. It’s absolutely thrilling to look at how far I’ve come to get this far, as well as how close the culmination of this process is. After I finish this I genuinely have no idea what lies beyond this, and it’s exciting.

Here’s the ring.

5 Likes

The structure of the energy is beginning to crystalize.

1 Like

Tonight was the sixty-third invocation, of Ananel (Anuel).

The corresponding Goetic was Andras.

This one felt more raw than the last few, incredibly potent.

Here’s the ring.

5 Likes

Just finished the sixty-fourth invocation, of Mehiel (Mehriel).

The corresponding Goetic was Flauros.

Another invocation done, another day closer to the end of this operation.

Here’s the ring.

4 Likes

After Andras, I can no longer look directly at the ring without sensory overload. Maybe one of the next will balance it out like happened with the other ring.

It is like someone chromed the energy and gave it such a mirror polish that it can now magnify the smallest spark of light (which might explain the reason I can´t look directly at it, since individual consciousnesses are like a single flame in the dark) many times over. Most intriguing.

2 Likes

I had a similar issue with my previous operation, where people couldn’t look at the ring because it was ‘too bright’. All I know is that this is getting more potent each day.

2 Likes