Angels of the 42-Letter Name, a Pathworking

Week 4, Day 6. Gedodiel.

The accent changed, was a bit more posh and less villainous. Besides that the invocation was a success.

I feel my brow lightly buzzing. I feel a tingling all across my skin. I feel determined and focused. My attention is flicking between my physical state, my awareness of my self, and my writing of this post. I feel strange. I feel like I’m a consciousness piloting a meat-mech, I’m hyper aware of every physical movement I make, but they feel distant. I keep dropping in and out of a light trance state too. For all of this though, I feel like I am solid and rooted, unshakable. I feel like this could make me arrogant, rather than just prideful. A bit of a weakness of mine to be sure, but I am aware of it.

The fourth unification rite is finished.

I feel strong and focused.

The tasks of the last six angels will bring strength and glory to my kingdom.

1 Like

Today has started out a bit stressfully, but I feel strong and positive about what is to come. Things are going to be great.

I can tell that there are already powers at work in the background making results. It feels like the world is bending towards me a little, and my ambition runs wild.

2 Likes

Week 5, Day 1. Cheziel.

Another solid invocation. The accent I noticed previously was a lot less pronounced.

My brow is buzzing. Everything I look at seems brighter, almost more saturated. The crown of my head is lightly buzzing. I can see things with my eyes closed kinda, like hazy outlines of the things on the other side of my eyelids. I can see the inside bits of my monitor as I look at it typing this. My field of vision feels like it has a slight fisheye effect to it. As an experiment I just willed some ‘energy’ into the palm of my hand and I saw the air ripple like a heat mirage above it. I suspect my scrying has improved, but I’d have to test that later. I feel like I also might have vivid dreams tonight. Overall I think this was about as I expected from the ‘Angel of Visions’.

2 Likes

Week 5, Day 2. Kumiel.

The invocation went about the same as yesterday’s invocation. Nothing really of note on that front.

My brow is buzzing really strongly. I feel a cool/warm feeling spreading through my body from around my solar plexus/heart area in waves, pulsing outward. I feel a sudden urge to go to sleep, I’m suddenly very tired. I feel like I am going to sleep really well tonight. I don’t feel as stressed out about things as I normally would, despite nothing in my life situation changing from yesterday to today besides the invocation. I feel at ease, and I feel like I will actually be able to fall asleep in a reasonable timeframe instead of the usual 2-4 hours that it takes me. I’m gonna go ahead and turn in early.

1 Like

Week 5, Day 3. Barkiel.

Went pretty well. My focus was a bit all over the place, but besides that it went smoothly.

My brow is buzzing lightly. I feel slightly detached/trance-like. I feel a surge of energy within me, like a caffeine pill kicking in or something, despite being dead tired. I feel a tingle rising from my tailbone up my spine up towards my brow, like a bolt of lightning arcing upwards along my body, but in 10’000 frames per second. My thoughts feel clearer than before I did the invocation, like they cut through the haze of exhaustion a lot better than before. If I notice anything else, I’ll post about it tomorrow.

Week 5, Day 4. Tahariel.

This invocation went very well. I did notice a strange resonance to my voice when I gave proper commands, like the words were louder but at the same volume. It was weird but cool.

My brow is buzzing again. Again I feel that slightly detached semi-trance feeling. I feel a weird tingle in my stomach region, like I ate something really spicy half an hour ago almost. I feel like something is shedding off of me, like a vapor of everything wrong with me being expelled all at once… I’m not sure but I’m starting to feel that same tingle from earlier in my stomach area spread throughout my body. I can breathe better than normal, despite the chronic sinus drainage I’ve suffered my whole adult life having been pretty bad today. I feel clean, like I’ve been scrubbed down and rinsed off. This is good.

2 Likes

Week 5, Day 5. Nuriel.

Another smooth invocation. At this point, I’m used to my accent changing during ritual.

My brow buzzes. I feel a tingle up my spine. The crown of my head is buzzing. I feel like I have a river of energy flowing into my back through me, filling me. I can feel my bones in my arms. I am slightly trance-y too. I feel ripples of will coming off of my body whenever I do anything. It feels kinda cool, like the fantasy hero with the glowing aura that leaves a trail whenever they move kinda. I feel like I am in poor shape and need to get in shape… I mean, I know I’m out of shape, but this feels way stronger. I think this is making my sense of what is beautiful and what is ugly more extreme, like ugly isn’t just ugly, and beautiful isn’t just beautiful… This is weird.

2 Likes

Week 5, Day 6. Amiel.

Went well, as usual.

I feel a tingle in my throat area, not quite buzzing, but it does seem to be getting stronger. My brow is lightly buzzing too. My vision feels like someone turned the FoV slider up 10 degrees. I feel an urge to flex my muscles while looking in the mirror. I feel like I could do twenty burpees and cool down with a 5 mile jog. I feel mentally clear, more aware than before somehow. I feel like I could go to a bar and come home with someone right now. This feels like testosterone and sex appeal. Not sure how else to describe it. Kinda cringe honestly, but it’s really just a reaction to the manifestation that hasn’t normalized yet, like when you drink an energy drink and you’re super wired/twitchy for the first 20 minutes after it kicks in.

3 Likes

So I’ve stabilized from the weird state of last night. I’ve not had much opportunity to really test out what’s different, but I seem to be a lot more positive than before this last week of invocations. I feel like I’m in a better headspace and less down about certain things.

1 Like

I just finished the fifth unification rite.

I feel silky and suave… And maybe a little bit more headstrong than usual.

I set the last six angels on a task that should prove to be beneficial to my life and my practice.

1 Like

Week 6, Day 1. Yisrael.

I started this week of invocations off smoothly.

I feel kinda chill. My brow slightly buzzes. I am feeling new urges to work on projects that I’ve been working on for a long time. I am feeling like I could create new things, start new projects, and do more stuff, despite knowing I’m already pretty tapped out for time and resources. My chest/heart/solar plexus area is buzzing. The crown of my head just started buzzing. I feel energized and hype for the projects I’ve been working on. I think this just gave me motivation for things. This is pretty cool.

2 Likes

I’ve had some pretty awesome motivation to work on my projects since yesterday’s invocation. It’s been pretty great. I’ve done some pretty awesome updates to some of my projects online today.

2 Likes

Week 6, Day 2. Gahdiel.

This invocation went about as well as it could be. Unfortunately, due to poor choices on what to eat for lunch, I ended up getting food poisoning, so I’m all out of sorts right now. I even asked my boss to let me leave work early because of it.

I can’t really feel much of anything besides how terrible I feel right now due to the aforementioned food poisoning. I’ll post an update tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m not feeling as bad as I did yesterday, but I still feel pretty bad…

That said, I’ve been feeling very ambitious. My drive to finish my personal projects has increased, and my desire to start new projects has started to beat me over the head a little bit. If I wasn’t feeling so crappy, I’d already be making progress with this surge of enthusiasm, but food poisoning is not easy to deal with.

1 Like

Week 6, Day 3. Lahaviel.

This invocation went smoothly. I’m still feeling pretty bad, but not like yesterday.

I feel my brow buzzing. I feel slightly detached again. My heart area is buzzing. Same with the crown of my head. I feel emotionally detached, my emotions are there, but cold. It doesn’t really make sense but my emotions feel minty. My thoughts are clear and I can’t help but chuckle over this sensation of ‘minty emotions’. This isn’t unpleasant.

1 Like

Week 6, Day 4. Pahniel.

I’m feeling a lot better today. The invocation went perfectly.

My brow is buzzing. My spine is tingling. My focus is currently shifting all over the place outside of my control, I’m forcing myself to type this. My ears are wanting to pop. I keep losing my train of thought, which is making it hard to say what I’m feeling at the moment. I feel ungrounded, which is unusual for me. I feel like I’m floating, nearly weightless, despite weighing about 230 lbs. My shoulders feel lighter, physically and metaphorically. This is nice.

1 Like

Week 6, Day 5. Zachriel.

Overall a smooth invocation.

My core and chest feel like there’s a river of cool water flowing through them with great force. I feel like I’m just along for the ride, a passenger, who instigated this with a single tipped domino. Pushing the red button to start the countdown. The one who instigates change. I feel it reverberating through my body, the ripples of will and force coming from that river I feel. It’s almost intoxicating. I started this, and now I have to ride it out until it reaches the end. It’s oddly liberating.

3 Likes

Week 6, Day 6. Kedoshiel.

Went smoothly as usual.

My brow is buzzing. I feel strong. I can feel a strength rising up from within my stomachal area, through my chest, up my spine, around my shoulders, and down my arms. My hands feel like they are buzzing like my brow, but stronger. These hands are to create kingdoms and deeds both great and terrible. I feel potent, powerful, like I can bend the world to my whims. This is what arrogance feels like isn’t it? Maybe just overwhelming pride? It feels more sure though, like it can be backed up when called. I can use this.

Just finished the sixth unification rite.

I feel powerful, ambitious, and strong, but also calculating. I can feel the weight of my crown despite having already taken it off. I can feel the hilt of my sword even though I sheathed it. I can feel the fabric of my robes despite not currently wearing them. My kingdom and the trappings of ruling it are always with me. This feeling is intoxicating, but I am doing my best to not let it get away from me.

The six that I’ve called this time have their task and will complete it.