Angels Of Omnipotence

Sacrifice to get what you want sounds a bit different to what I read into @Lady_Eva pointing out as possible here

Sacrifice comes from your own choice or how is it a sacrifice? You can be asked to do it but what are you sacrificing if you don’t actually choose to make the sacrifice yourself and do it just bc you’re forced to?

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t3: I’m just saying what I experienced matches what I’m told to expect- if I’m lazy. It was about two- three days average in a row of skipping my commitments. I was exaggerating at the miss a day and pay thing, it’s not been that extreme.

This is the only book, unless your going back to the Books of Moses or mean Elubatel alone whom I moved on from weeks ago. :woman_shrugging:t3:

If you take days off work, you don’t get paid, so I don’t really see any difference.

To get back on topic, or back to what matters to me at least- I’m kinda over this conversation and being chased around by people telling me I’m wrong, when the author said that himself- by people who haven’t read the book or tried it or lived my life or worked with my personal practices, or who can’t be bothered to listen even, to what I say or think when it does matter- so I’m probably checking myself out.

I’m only confirming what the author said and it’s not worth dealing with others over in my mind. You want to know, the book is all of like $8, you can see for yourselves. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I’m not here to argue anything. I’m here to keep my journals, share where it might help and keep myself the fck away from everything else.

9 Likes

I don’t think there’s any sacrifice, I think it’s exactly like tempest describes it that you feel worthless and the like- If you cant be bothered to do your share of the work.

Beg a spirit for a high paying job, then Put out no applications type of thing.

Ask for a soul mate, but never leave your apartment at all and stay in bed. Etc

Call off from work- no pay unless you have sick pay saved up.

:woman_shrugging:t3:It makes sense to me, I don’t understand why it doesn’t to others but I’m out :grinning:

5 Likes

By sacrifice I mean. You might work 8 hours a day at a dead end job and then you’ll have to sacrifice some of your leisure activities and also work after work or on your weekends. For wealth.

You also might have to sacrifice some toxic relationships in your life to get that soul mate. Sure, it might be painful losing people you have unhealthy attachments to but it may be necessary.

2 Likes

I think that’s an overstatement to the extreme, I posted one thing giving a rational, courteous, comment, with disclaimers, and to be honest your reaction here is doing zero to allay my concerns as well, but whatever. :man_shrugging:

I’m certainly not going to read the book, and anyway concerns about, at the least, Elubatel, creating depression and tearing people’s lives apart to make them turn to it more and more, go back years online and have nothing to do with this specific book or author.

7 Likes

Can you add me there

1 Like

I’m not really understanding why people are fearing Elubatel but don’t bat an eye working with spirits like azazel.

5 Likes

With all due respect to everyone here with their variety of opinions, I am working heavily with this book so I do have a dog in this fight, I was under the impression that all these negative experiences were related to the mysterious ritual that Jarreth alludes to, and not the rituals in the book?
I can understand a healthy dose of caution but unless I’m missing something… I haven’t seen anyone report overly negative experience using Jarreth tempests book. I’m ok with disruption in exchange for bigger changes, but long term negative spirals related to use of the sigils in the book… who did that happen to?

5 Likes

Please don’t inaccurately frame this as being about “fear” because that’s incorrect, and implies timidity and weakness are the factors here.

Go on any search engine and search elubatel depression, you will find multiple accounts, all far older than this book, of cases where people begin working with him but experience negative outcomes.

He’s mentioned in New Avatar Power (a book I like overall, especially the follow-up, and like GGC’s work) and multiple people have reported problems off that.

4 Likes

Didn’t have entirely to do with your response, I was addressing the whole, including other places it has come up, but if you feel the attitude, I would chalk it up to lack of respect when you refused to address an issue that was important to me/ mocked me and nothing more. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I’ve posted openly about how I did the ritual that was known to cause turmoil, on purpose and I’ve gotten exactly what I was told to expect from it. To the point you could probably say my expectations influence my experiences. Thusly I have nothing more to say on the topic.

1 Like

Are you saying I mocked you? I sincerely have no idea what you mean there. And none of this is relevant to the comment I made, in response to your own posts (several of them) about working with these spirits. Can you please PM me?

This seems to be a jumble of other stuff and not related to my comment in this thread at all. :thinking:

I suspect the past, or whatever is bothering you, would be irrelevant if I had replied suppoortively with stuff about “yay work ethic!” or something, and that’s not exactly logical.

Doubtful. There’s nothing to discuss that I didn’t attempt to discuss for an entire eight hours or whatever previously, but thanks for the offer.

I’m totally baffled, but to bring this back to the topic at hand: I was concerned by what you posted about working with these spirits.

We know at least one other member, @Unnamed, had majorly negative experiences working with them.

We also know several magicians over many years reported some negative outcomes with Elubatel.

My comment was made from concern for you, I shared my opinion, did so respectfully and courteously, and also said I wasn’t even working through the book.

If there’s more baggage here, unrelated, then I can’t help that, especiually since I have no idea what it’s about. My reply here was made entirely in good faith, and I would have responded the same to anyone. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You can find many accounts of azazel ripping peoples lives apart and depression as well. Fear may have been a bad word but there’s plenty of spirits with bad reputations. while others have extremely positive experiences.

It’s been warned they’re not spirits to mess with if you want to be lazy and NAP tends to be a beginner book and so it’s Damon Brands wealth book and beginners at magick tend to act like it’s a magic lamp and they need to put in zero effort.

3 Likes

My experience this week was fatigued at first, and a feeling that I was maybe trying to do too much all at once. So, I did absolutely nothing for the last 2 days. I do not feel punished for taking this break at all, my energy and enthusiasm is back today. I feel renewed after doing nothing for a couple days.

I think it’s all relative and the structure of the ritual probably matters a lot.

2 Likes

also, what’s the difference between AOO and Enochian Angels? for years people warned about Enochian Angels. Then suddenly Damon Brand releases a book and people deem it ‘safe’ my experience with that book and depression is unmatched to anything else I’ve ever tried. I accept certain types of Magicks don’t mesh well with everyone and my experience was definitely in the small minority of people. I’ve contemplated and contemplated where I went wrong with it or why, and I still can’t figure it out unfortunately.

I’m also in a minority with Sitri, most people get miraculous results and I get nothing worthwhile.

2 Likes

I took a two week break too. I’m still goal focused though.

1 Like

None whatsoever, and if people want to post about negative experiences working with Enochian beings, they’re also free to do so. :+1:

The original purpose of this forum was to peer-review magick, by practicing, and sharing experiences, bad as well as good. Implicit in that, is that things don’t always go as people may have wished.

Not really relevant, see above.

Truly sorry to read that.

The previous rep of Enochian stuff as needing warnings suggests otherwise. :thinking:

I think the big difference with for example Azazel & Belial is people know those are demons, bad guys with badass reputations, so aside from the “demons are my bae”/Satan-Claus crowd, people know there may be, at the very least, a battle of wills.

I work with Belial a lot and have even written a “files” post about him and created some art for him, but I do also state that he attacked me, as a test, on our very first meeting, lies, and caused a minor crimewave in my local area, which could have gotten way out of hand.

So I think there’s a subtlety to people’s real experiences shared here, at least. :thinking:

A lot of people come from the mindset that “angels” means everything is only for their own highest good, and that’s where a problem could occur, especially if what’s claiming to be an angel, isn’t, and the person repeatedly allows their life and relationships, and personality, to be damaged under the naïve (but common) perception, which originally has new age roots, that all things which happen MUST be good for you.

In fact that’s a twisting of the idea that “every problem carries the seed of an equal or equivalent benefit” - but in the older, truer, version of that concept, there is the in herent expectation that the person will work out what went wrong, and why, and not just keep taking the blows assuming something good is inevitably going to come of it.

Spirits fucking with humans, and calling it “a test” then just working to get more attention, offerings, and devotion, is a trick as old as time, and nothing more than a trick, it happens a lot in the white light world and is really not something to tolerate, I’ve written about that before on here.

To some extent change and evolution can be painful, but this masochistic notion that you come to magick (or a specific pathworking) as a weak sinner who needs to be purified by having everything you care about destroyed is a level of toxic sub-religious CRAP, stemming purely from a deep need to be dominated by any wafty-ass motherfucker which promises you jam tomorrow.

16 Likes

I am working on a theory about this group of spirits, however it is going to take time as I will need to compare three very old texts before I am completely comfortable sharing it with the forum. I will be comparing the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses, the Sefer Yetzirah, the Sefer Raziel HaMalakh. If the three are as connected as they are rumored, it could solidify my theory enough to present it here.

12 Likes

Just got it and skimmed through it. The amount of powers listed is crazy! I can’t wait to try them out.

2 Likes