Angels Of Omnipotence

Thanks I’ve just finished the first set of rituals from this book and going to work on something else now , there’s so much to read and learn !

3 Likes

Yeah there’s always more that I’m interested in, I actually stopped purchasing books/reading new ones for a bit because I want to finish this project all the way through and not get distracted elsewhere :laughing:

I’m assuming that means no, but if ya change your mind drop me a line. It’s a public thread but hidden so that we don’t have every random passerby without a clue spamming us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah add me please , would be nice to read about experiences of others , thanks

2 Likes

Same. Which is why I’m glad we gave it a couple weeks to get started so I could wrap up a lot of stuff.

2 Likes

I bought the kindle a couple days ago. (Because of this post actually, thx op for the book tip!) First reaction was that the sigils look exactly like Allyson Grey’s ‘Secret Writing’. Which she describes as untranslatable language of artistic expression that she channeled. I wonder if there’s a connection. Or maybe that’s just what glyphs look like and I don’t spend much time looking at glyphs lol.

I really like the author’s description about how the book is to be used, strategic coordination of different powers plus mundane efforts towards planned goals. I could see this being an important book for me going forward.

I haven’t tried anything yet other than Tabatlu’s ‘Bliss on tap’, just due to the simplicity of the ritual as I was reading through, couldn’t resist. I will say I felt immediately upbeat afterwards, had an amazing day. Very excited to apply more of the rituals towards my goals.

7 Likes

Super cool. I’m working from this and I’m rally enjoying these entities so far.

Added to the Book Collection thread.

2 Likes

I’m really liking it so far. I officially started the workings on April 5th.

2 Likes

Hmm, book club?

Levels 2&3 ??

And what are the attunements @anon8398376? I have this book and I really like it.

Well I am interested if you can count me in?

2 Likes

It’s something the author offers outside the book. You don’t need them to be successful with the book.

@Keteriya is the book club still open to invitations now that it’s already started?

3 Likes

I’m good with whatever.

2 Likes

I have to admit, I really enjoy Tempest’s books. I was a big fan of the pathworking method from Lucifer and the Hidden Demons and even though I never got strong presences I most definitely got the result I wanted. Tempest’s first books were nice and I’ve used them with pretty good success! But man Omnipotence, I think, is the best work yet Tempest has done and I really enjoyed reading it. I’ve started doing some of the rituals, a very small schedule at first just to get it going, and if I feel the need to do more repetitions after I will.

7 Likes

Hmmm can you PM ne information about the book club? Sounds interesting. Thanks.

2 Likes

I have the book but have not read it but after reading all your comments I will do so this month. Thanks.

1 Like

I actually just order an attunement from him. Though I’m confused if I’m suppose to relax for 30 minutes and then say the activation phrase or chant the phrase for 30 minutes.

2 Likes

I have the same question !

2 Likes

I repeat the phrase consistently, with controlled breathing until I drift off to sleep. I also add “and now gratefully receive” to the end of it.

2 Likes

Okay! I decided to do a just relax and stop doing activities for 30 minutes and then accepted the empowerment but I’m about to head to bed so I’ll probably try that method. The chi ball could already been entering my system but saying the phrase again in that matter won’t hurt.

2 Likes

Won’t hurt at all. Goodluck. Hopefully you don’t get energy sick like I did.

2 Likes

I did all 3 chi balls today within 40 minutes , didn’t feel anything but it might be because I’m already used to lucifer a energy , used to feel dizzy when I fist worked with him but not anymore

2 Likes

Weird, I work with Lucifer daily, it was a completely different energy. I seldom work with angels though.

1 Like