Angels and demons that can help defend and repel back spiritual attacks upon those that are sending them

Greetings members within this group,
Of late I have observe within my dreams that there are some magicians that are trying to attach my health,and my finances due to the nature of dreams that I have been having this days.
I wanted to know angels or demons that are good in repelling spirituals attacks back to the senders to the point of killing them.

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?context=topic&context_id=156781&q=Return%20to%20sender&skip_context=true

5 Likes

Yes there are spirits that can do this, I’m not familiar with the angels that would be used but if we were talking Goetic I’d recommend King Bael, Focalor, or perhaps Leraje and Haures.

6 Likes

Beelzebub

3 Likes

If it’s a dream, these are very symbolic. Dreams should not be taken entirely at face value. Unless you know specific people who would do this, these could represent parts of you that are in your way, self sabotaging or blocks you don’t know about, or something else entirely.

In this case, that means you could be attacking yourself, when your subconscious is trying to tell you something.

I’d suggest doing some divination and meditating on the dream to explore what each element means in more detail. If it’s the same, great, if not, at best you wasted your time with a return to sender when there is no sender.

8 Likes

Archangel Michael is a defender par excellence.

6 Likes

What if the magician is using beelzebub to attack me, or having pacts with beelzebub?

Research Shemhamphoresh and the angels of Gemini.

3 Likes

You’re doomed.

Beelzebub has incredible magicks in Death Magicks, Dark Magicks, Curses, Hexes, Banishings, and Cleansing and Transformations.

I guess the only way is a peace treaty with Beelzebub.

And He work fast, very fast, i mean INSTANT.

4 Likes

Not Demons but in my experience Hel and Surtur are excellent for this. One woman was tryna use curses against my family and I spoke to her. That woman got the message fast.

I invoke Surturs flames and use EAs technique to banish and this gave me almost instant results once.

Also if you wanna work with a Demon maybe try Pazuzu. I have no major experience with him but he sounds good for the job.

3 Likes

There are several ways to go about this. No one cursed is helpless. It’s not like someone pointed a Death Star at you and you can do nothing about it. There are several strategies you can use.

One would be to use divination to find which spirit it is and then petition that spirit for relief.

Another is to go to a spirit and ask them for help with the matter, to intercede on your behalf. A “Motherly” type of spirit would be appropriate here, if there isn’t one you’re already close to.

The third is to wait it out. Seriously. Deal with the smaller instances of energies coming at you through banishing, shielding, and wards.

Several members of this forum have been cursed before, including myself. We’re still here because we also have a say in it. I asked Andreas and Belial about it in the past and that formed the basis for what I said above.

3 Likes

… I can feel the attack. And I felt it insantly. By the way, how is the relationship between lilith and beelzebub, if there is any?

Peace treaty I ask him to not go against me?

Only way to really know is to call one up and ask about it.

I have no idea about Lord Beelzebub relationship with Lilith, as far as I know He’s related to Mamoon.9

Exactly, You are on the battlefield right now, the choice is to fight or make peace, My apologies I can’t tell you anything about fighting against Him because I worked with Him.

Ok, thanks.
But I didnt see much about making peace on this forum.
I think I will ask beelzebub.

Because that’s not how it would be handled. Handle it like an evocation with a petition. Exert you personal authority, but handle it like an “ask”.

1 Like

Thanks everyone,for your guidelines.

And before I forget again, if they used more than one entity, ask Beelzebub (in this case) to intercede on your behalf.

2 Likes

This is really good advice. :point_up_2:

I want to reiterate that even if you are genuinely cursed you are not helpless. I myself have gotten cursed a couple times and I’m going to tell you the very best medicine is deep powerful laughter. Laughter is an excellent curse breaker.

Watch a funny show like curb your enthusiasm, or something with a style of humor you like and ride it out. Avoid self pitying thoughts that affirm the curse.

If you have a patron spirit ask for intercession, if not king Belial or arch Angel Michael are both good bets. I personally go to king Bael for this but that’s because we have an agreement about this sort of thing.

Above all keep it out of your mind to the extent possible.

Edit : resist the temptation to blame every bit of misfortune on curses also.

2 Likes