Angelic Words of Power and Mantras

These sound awesome
Though since in not too educated on the angelic
Im worried these might connect me to jci “archonic” thoughtforms
Or do they just serve their purpose and nothing else

All I can suggest is to try them for yourself. Personally, I’ve never encountered anything “archonic” (whatever that means) when using them, just powerful energy.

2 Likes

Hello there! I’m back, reporting in about the Unlocking Magickal Potential mantra. I’m usually lacking order so I skipped some nights and made up on others. I also chanted as I went about my day to make up for missing minutes.

Anyways, I did not notice anything interesting besides more crown tingling during the chanting. At the beginning of all this, the tingling started in the middle of my head and moved up to the vertex. I listend to the below video on a couple of the days and found that the tingling started right before I could finish the first mantra rep.

Once again, thank you DarkestKnight and Raziel.

Whew. Just completed an hour of chanting this one. Admittedly I was multitasking at the time, but I found I felt it very strongly in the crown, third eye and legs (I often have strong energy movement sensations in my legs and feet for some reason),
It reached its highest point somewhere between about 10 and 20 minutes, plateaued, then dropped and rose somewhat for the remainder of the time. I think I will make a regular practice of this (but for shorter periods).
Haven’t noticed changes, but this was just the first session.

Been doing the AY EEM MA TA AH daily for a couple of weeks now and must say it gets the ole forehead sensations going in interesting ways. I will experiment more with others later (find the other ones much harder to learn for some reason)

1 Like