Angelic Words of Power and Mantras

I await your post with bated breath, growing impatience impatience and its associated adjectives

5 Likes

I will be posting the new mantras on Friday. Just waiting for more tester feedback.

7 Likes

we have all been waiting to test them out😃

3 Likes

has this been posted yet?

1 Like

Here

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Bookmarked

Bumpity bump bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is extremely helpful, thank you for posting this! I’m gonna do the removing negative attachments one after I banish. Is there a specific time period I should do it for? Or is it a use-when-needed mantra?

2 Likes

Do it as often as you feel the need to.

2 Likes

Ohkay. Thank you!

1 Like

Do you use the magickal potential mantra before doing a ritual or it is more for a long-term development of one’s “magical abilities” whеn chantеd regulalry ?

2 Likes

I’ve used the mantra both ways. It builds up a surplus of energy that you can then use for ritual, but it might be better to chant it regularly to “prime” it, so that when you do use it during a ritual, everything flows better.

3 Likes

Im loving the simplicity and flow of your mantras. I try to chant them whenever I have time. I know its still pretty recent since giving out your last batch of mantras but, will you be doing another round of them from other angels?

1 Like

I’m not planning to do any more, but you never know :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GodlessEndeavor

Here ya go bro

1 Like

Excuse me, but how do I find your post history? I have never been a member of a forum. Finding post history is probably simple, but I keep chasing my own tail. I once found it and lost it. And still have not found it.
Thank you.

For my post history? Just click on my avatar and go to my profile.

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you. I did click after all. I now know what BUMP is, looked it up. I mean no offence to anyone, but I was in tears reading the comments on how to pronounce mantras, or rather the syllables. I mean, aren’t people just great. It’s the one thing that is easier for me because of my language. No offence, but I was doubling up with laughter.
I will definitely try one, still have not decided which.
Thank you once again.

1 Like

Dear Darkest Knight. Thank you very much for your warm welcome. You have a very kind heart. However, I have realised that this forum is not for me.
I wish you all the best on your journey.
:rose::pray:

1 Like