ANDRAS:The most dangerous demon in the Goetia?

You are so sweet and blessed Lady Eva <3

1 Like

Although I’ve just started with the Goetic demons, this is what I’m noticing. Keep in mind, I used to be terrified at the thought of working with them, considering that I was raised Christian and taught that they were evil, and of the devil, etc. But, I’m glad I’ve woken up to the truth that they’re not as bad as we’re programmed to think they are. Hence, why I’m no longer afraid to work with the demons.

If you respect them, they’ll respect you. As for if someone crosses the line and disrespects them, especially after calling them for help and getting it, well … I’m glad I’m not that person because everything that was done prior to the disrespect, could come back and backfire. One helluva negative backlash, if you ask me.

Good luck hon. My experience has been pleasant, because I’m respectful to them. That’s the #1 rule - treat them with the utmost respect. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

yaah,
because they know how to demand the respect you owe them,
if you don’t.

^^

Also a way of seeing that. xD

Just came to my mind.^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

I have worked with him once, my house is really disorganized for a while, but because I used my own words and fully Focus the energy at the targets, the backlash wasn’t nearly as bad as it could have been.

That said, the dude is nothing to toy with, he will mess your shit up.

5 Likes

Hello iam new to working with andras of getting to know him i would lile ti know where i began?

2 Likes

I wrote this for working with Andras. Give that a try and see what happens.

6 Likes

Things are good between me and andras now

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear that. :blush: @Luciferi222

1 Like

For me I’ve always felt as if he had personally taken me under his wing. I’ve felt protected by him I feel as if he shows me things too that he wants me to see. I adore him dearly he’s always had this calmness to him around me. I felt a connection with this spirit for such a long time and for me he’s been absolutely amazing and definitely works fast. I feel strongly protected by him but this is just my experiences I can’t speak for everyone else.

4 Likes

Joy of Satan high priestess, Maxine Deitrich says he has been so mistreated by humans that he is extremely hostile with us.
She claimed to have some positive results with him

5 Likes

Interestingly I’ve heard many worse accounts of summoning Archangel Michael than I have with most any Demon. That said I’ve never worked with this one in particular, and have never been one to be interested in Archangels whatsoever. Just in speaking with other practitioners over the years I’ve heard Michael can be pretty particularly short and nasty

6 Likes

Makes sense to me why cops like him so much

1 Like

Really? Lol Archangel Michael being nasty?

I always thought of him as “nice”.

1 Like

To be fair, there are many accounts of lesser entities posing as Michael and causing havoc.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/archangel-michael-is-harassing-me/92537?u=prophet

1 Like

Welcome @TarantulaCult It is a rule here that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick:

intro3

He wasn’t a poser he was a testing me and I failed but you know what? You learn from mistakes and move on

2 Likes

Yet everyone was telling you that it was an imposter. Because Michael wouldn’t do that.

Look dude, idk what your damage is but lay off me aight?

2 Likes

None of them are necessarily nice. They are seraphim and they are neutral. They can away either way depending on the situation and the person

3 Likes

I’ve been working with Andras. I adore him. To me he is gentle and kind. Soft spoken. His energy is awesome.

6 Likes