Amphetamine effects on spirituality

And yes, meth is no good.

3 Likes

Adrafinil makes you psychic as all fuck. It’s almost too much. Modafinil is safer and more efficient, but they make it hard to get a prescription in the US. Anyway, that’s the tree to bark up. You don’t want anything that disorients you or blurs your mind.

1 Like

Adderall?

Why not just stick with good ol’ psychedelics?

4 Likes

Trying to compile a list of drugs that can aid in spirituality

1 Like

Ah! Cool idea!
Amphetamines help with conecentration, so that could be a plus. I’ve heard Terence McKenna talk about natural stimulants shamans would take to move into deeper trances, so there may be use there. Try them yourself and see the effects!

On ritalin, I found I was more creative and able to sit down and draw a beautiful, natural mandala. On adderall, I got a highscore on Fruit Ninja!

3 Likes

Ahahaha thank you!

I found they are great but over do it and it weakens ones auric field and leaves you open to attack.

5 Likes

Why use drugs when nothing of it compares to the actual rush of sensing spirit energies and energies in general?

The best thing is that it doesn’t cost you anything more than your own time, efforts and dedication, but each to their own.

9 Likes

There’s a shamanic approach to drugs and chemicals that leaves you wanting little else. I mean, these substances have been used for thousands of years to increase the connection to the spiritual, so why not?

3 Likes

And shamans are known to have spirit spouses, like some of us other black magicians have today. Does that makes me a shaman? Maybe in some ways. And because some shamans use drugs and chemicals to enhance their abilities to interact with spirits, doesn’t mean others must follow.

Like I said: Each to their own, but with all kind of drugs, some of these magicians might end up in an addiction. Not only because of the fantastic interaction with spirits, but for the simple means of getting there again, and again and again. Their tolerance for the drugs might grow, so they take a higher dosage each time, until the inevitable overdose smack them in their pineal glands. For me, it’s not worth it, and I wouldn’t learn a thing by depending on drugs to interact with spirits.

What others do to interact with spirits is their businesses, but I would never teach someone else to use these methods.

4 Likes

I simply see it as an option, but I’m also a practiced psychonaut that researched drugs exponentially before I use them. Maybe you wouldn’t suggest someone to use certain enhancers, but the average person wouldn’t suggest one search for spiritual contact using ritual or having a sexual relationship with the spiritual in the first place.

We walk a thin line of stability. Honestly, summoning spirits seems more risky than using a psychedelic or amphetamine to achieve deeper concentration. Using them in combination isn’t necessarily suggested unless one has experience with both processes and has taken the necessary precautions(I suggest keeping a couple of benzos around incase if shit gets weird).

1 Like

Like I said: What others do to interact with spirits are their businesses. There’s nothing to promote of your views, because I disagree with you about it. Some people even use nutmeg to experience the astral plane, but is it worth a 5-7 days of coma-like sleep to get there? I love nutmeg. On food.

I have no problem getting to the astral plane on my own, without using enhancement like drugs or herbs. And, no, I don’t have any experience of drugs and herbs. Should I have that, to share my opinion about it? If I can sense spirit energies and other energies without enhancement, why should I promote something I don’t support?

2 Likes

I’m prescribed addy so what I can say from experience, is when it is at its peak strength its not good to spiritual workings. But when it is at its “last drop” so to speak, it helps. If you try to drop mind on it while its peaking, good luck, but if you’re coming off of it, that little bit helps you drop mind by letting you focus on nothing, if that makes any sense. At least thats how it works for me.

1 Like

We shouldn’t rely on psychedelics for magic. Maybe a complement, but you gotta learn to see auras, have lucid dreams every day, and be able to soul travel on your own first, IMO

Drugs mess up your natural biorhythms and normal dream cycles, so use sparingly.

3 Likes

I agree with her, If I didn’t need the Adderall for work I would not take it. Actually its annoying because I have to wait for it to go away before I can begin whichever working I want to do.

1 Like

It amplifies it 10x but the consequences are harsh. When you weaken your etheric body with powerful substances you are vulnerable to lower frequency energies. I am an empath. My gift is hearing voices. It is usually a rare occurrence that I hear people talking to me and it is usually a message from my intuition or angels or something. Not sure what they were but they were helpful and uplifting. When I started using amphetamines my sensitivities were amped up and I couldn’t go a single day without hearing multiple voices around me all the time. They were negatively charged and often urged me to kill myself or hurt people…etc. One told me it couldn’t wait to wear me. It took months of sobriety before they died down and my sensitivity was severely weak compared to how it was before I started using. So yes some people become more sensitive but you won’t be surrounded by entities that are pleasant to be around. I have had a couple of “hallucinations” as well where it feels like someone is in the room or I can see shadows which is commonly reported by amphetamine users. In conclusion it will boost your abilities but it will weaken them in the long term

Welcome @Gemineye It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Great topic !

amphetamine is best drug available to human beings, doing amphetamine rituals (staying awake 2-3 days straight) and after that resting and feasting the next day is very healthy to your being, and soul, and it brings things from the dreamland closer to your physical reality

You just need balance between days when you are on it and days when you rest!

studying / evocation rituals / sexmagick (it higheness your senses with sleep depravation) / death rituals (they are personal per person so i wont open it more) plus it teaches you emotional control

very usefull drug, good topic.

Drugs have their own spirits…If your presrcibed amphetamines, use them as directed, I dont see them hindering u. Amphetamines are only good if u have ADD or ADHD, taken as prescribed they really will help u focus, but that is TAKEN AS PRESCRIBED…

If your talking straight meth…ermmm…not a good idea

If ur the type to get ur hands on something chemical, and go off, I’d hazard against it.

Blind indiscriminate rage can be spiritual…u just like sit in it, the more u wish to annihilate the better…as it cools, its interesting how one starts stripping away and re-arranging things

Staying awake , no good comes from it…maybe for u it is but staying awake is damaging for the brain physically…it’s not able to get rid of free radicals …Hell, u get the same trip from bendryll as u get from sleep deprivation