Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

I dont know what to think as i dont know this entity at all and how it operates. She suggested them supposedly because i would have fast results. I.dont wanna doubt but ive been scammed before tbh and as you say its so difficult to forget you did a spell.

If someone knows please about this spellcaster, let me know. I found a post of two people here that used her, but they are no longer active.

Amon actually needed up bringing me and my estranged brother back in contact! Me and him have been reconnecting and I’m grateful! So he definitely isn’t just for reconciliation with partners! Lost family and pretty much wayward connections can be reconciled!

3 Likes

Wonderful! Glad to hear that.
Thank you Amon for helping so many of us.

1 Like

Hello im very new to this ive attempted contact with amon, could you verify she has heard me? I am trusting my request is being seen to as we speak. I am just curious! Thank you ive tried your method and im hopeful its working

Thank you Amon for honoring my request :orange_heart::yellow_heart:
I called on you last year to make my target respond to me and you honored my request as well.

1 Like

I also called on Amon, and Dantallion but I think we must be patient and wait. Trust that they (or he) is trying to help. Don’t doubt it all the time. After a spell/evocation I always heard that you should set it and forget it, try improving another area of your life, maybe money, we all need more of that :slight_smile: in the meantime, keep that belief, that he (Amon) hasn’t forgotten us

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this! I did everything you said and it worked out for me in 4 days. We were almost a month without contact. Amon truly delivers fast! My target is not yet talking to me as I liked, but I will keep working with Amon to improve our communication.

I also wrote a petiton to Amon to help a friend of mine improve his communication with his boyfriend (they had a huge fight and the bf endend the relationship). 3 days after that, the bf called my friend, spent the whole afternoon talking and the relationship was restored. Thank you, Amon! And thank you, @ebdr!

2 Likes

For me, Demons always deliver FASTER than any other entity. Also, I usually do not usually ask for anything. I have built my relationship with Belial for about 3 years or so, and he has this parental energy toward me, that makes me feel protected all the time. Even when things are bad, I do not need to ask, he guides me through answers.

I’ve never worked with Belial for a reconciliation spell, but once he guided me to Dantalion and Amon. However, I did not work with Amon at the time. Dantalion delivered results for a stubborn target in about a month. I paid with a dance piece that I promised…

I think you should try to build the relationship before asking for things unless you see clear signs that they want to help you.

3 Likes

How do you open the sigil?

@ebdr hi is it possible to ask if amon heard me?
I made the sigil asked for my request but did not print out a picture with it.
I drew the sigil of amon
If needed to do it with the picture will do again

Hi is it possible you say what you did?
I
Also did it but without a picture and I’m not sure if I have been heard. It’s second day I’m trying now

Can you help me contact amon please? In your prior replies it seems easy to do so and a ceremony isn’t quite necessary. I am intending on getting a book “demons of magick” to help with the evocation of spiritual presences. My love and I split a few months back. I’v been told I’m still important to her and that she would rech out but I’m not quite sure. We had a very strong spiritual connection, but we aren’t in contact at the moment. I had a love spell done recently from a distant caster but going to have one done this weekend from a caster that connected with me deeper and will eventually teach me how to make a proper pact with the spirit that best suits me. She will be probably working with astaroth from what it seemed. I will see if she can include amon as well. I was initially thinking of requesting sallos for help but it seems amon is right to reconnect partners. I guess I also am searching for some reassurance or advice on how to speak with amon. I am surrounded by crystal energies and have a couple quartz singing bowls, I meditate often but have trouble with the emotional friction within myself it’s been a little difficult to hold onto positive manifestation.

Hey ell not sure if you got my last reply about reach out to amon I guess let me know it was a bit about my situation and trying to request help from him

Welcome @isaiah3 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE UMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

would this help on a girl who was not my girlfriend but she liked my a photo ?
i met here amazing girl named Sara, she is from same country, I sent her something and no more talked to me then she deleted account here on balg. if i would ask Amon for help is possible she would talk to me again ?

Amon is the best and yes he does deliver fast. lots of praises to Duke Amon. Thank you Amon.
Avage secore Amon ninan.

1 Like

Hey there can you give me some guidance on how to reach out to amon please? Iv chanted for him and spoke to him but not sure if I properly reached out or if I need to do a whole ritual for it.

The person you are responding to has not posted since 2019 so it is very unlikely they will reply. When you comment on an older thread, it can be helpful to first click on the profile of the person to see when they last posted so you are not expecting a reply that will not come.

I know it’s late but did you keep on working the novena? You need to finish the novena on a tuesday and then light a candle in her honor every tuesday for the amount if time you promised doing it (from websites in spanish they recommend at least 3 months, up to a year)

hi @isaiah3 yes I can give you guidance how to make a petition.
call on Amon 7 times say your request, say you need help with your request
put Amons enn on YouTube to hear while you are doing this write on a paper what it is you want write also your offerings eg alcoholic drink candles to burn and what you will offer as thank you when it happens.
focus and ask on your intention. leave offerings on altar for 24 to 72 hours . this is what I do.
ask tarot if your request was accepted when you finish.
its best not to ask if it will happen because it is as if you’re doubting it so better only ask if it was accepted if offerings are accepted etc
sometimes a repeat may be needed after a few more days.
keep your petitions clear and simple and if it more than one request make a different paper with the request to write on. it helps to draw swell the sigil on top of all your requests
I usually burn the paper and the sigil on the same day when candles are done burning. and keep offerings on altar.
writing at the end the enn on the petition paper also helps it is
avage secore Amon Ninan

5 Likes