Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

can you please pm me the eslavement spell?

Let me start like my dear friend @ebdr started her topic with FAM…Lol… King Amon is no Joke i wanted to contact my ex since i didnt know what to do and reading this topic i thought why not start here… after reading the whole topic i said imma do this but how? I never contacted a Demon before i dunno what to do i contacted @ebdr and guess what she answered we spoke and she told me what to do after she spoke to Amon… she told me exactly everthing that Amon told her to tell me what 2 do… i had 2 to do a 9 day ritual which was succesfull… after the 9 days things started to feel different for me in the sense that i didnt see any kind of improvement no contact NOTHING… But @ebdr words were always have FAITH… time passed by one afternoon i texted her and i said u know fuck it im done im giving up we spone about it again she did a reading for me in the beginning that said 3days or 3 weeks and said to me keep faith everyday… well WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PPL its been 3 weeks and The King delivered just lije he said he would just believe in him i’ve never seen any kind Like Amon before in my life my senses r not open i cant hear them nor see them but i dunno HOW but with The King i DID… Hail KING AMON THANK U THANK U THANK U…HEDELIVERED!!!

@ebdr I DUNNO HOW HOW 2 TY BUT THANK UUUUUUU MY FRIEND!!!

HAIL KING AMONNNNNNN!!!

4 Likes

Man… That is very kind of @ebdr normally everything related to magick is behind a paywall. (except for this awesome forum)

Awesome! I’m happy for you man, thanks for your comment. I’m now interested to learn more about this wonderful spirit.

So the Amon revealed himself to you? Was it in your dream or while being awake?

I was kinda half asleep awake at the same time dunno how to explain…but one thing it was AWESOME lol…

2 Likes

Hii @Fer10
I think it’s best to create a separate thread for that. Because otherwise the thread could get derailed from its intended purpose.

If you do not get adequate feedback. You could. Probably go to r/tarots and ask them over there. They have 15.128 folks out there.
*Probably best not to tell them, that you summoned a demon though, but you will be able to decide for your self.

1 Like

thanks for the recommendation man!

1 Like

It has been a while, but I’ve come back to update my workings with Amon. With the guy I mentioned in 2019, things ended shortly after he came back. It got complicated and we were on and off until I shut him down completely and I met someone new. Let me just tell you, his working is still going strong because when I cut that person off and blocked him, he spent over a year trying to get back in touch with me through letters and mutual friends and I am completely done with him.

Amon has helped me once more and I wanted to come back to spread the word that this guy really delivers. Patience is the key and what you need to focus on is to be emotionally and mentally ready for when he comes through because if you want to make a reconciliation last, the work doesn’t stop when they come back but has to keep going for as long as you want them in your life.

3 Likes

@ebdr I followed your instructions but with name and d.o.b, can you tell me if he hear my petition?

I know this is an older thread but I followed this about a month ago, I heard nothing for a week and so I burnt the photo I kept thinking about it otherwise and I thought I needed to fully let go and believe in Amon, a week later my target did contact me to apologise we chatted like we used to and he seemed to want to make amends and be friends again. Then the next day he decided he wasn’t ready just yet we both have feelings involved but said once he has his life in order to be able to he will make amends for all the hurt he’s caused. It’s difficult as we see each other every day but no longer speak or even look at each other we’re probably in a worse place then before he messaged. I don’t want to ask Amon again as clearly it’s not the right time but do I try this again in a couple months to see if anything changes or will Amon know to help reconcile things when the time is right?

1 Like

Thanks. I did a request now.

This post was amazing. I summoned Amon too last night and I definitely saw movement, my person checked my social media twice after 20 days of being gone. While doing the meditation I asked him to show himself to me to make sure he heard me and I saw in my mind a big brown eye with long eyleashes and after that a big scarab beetle with crazy beautiful green-blue colour. I am waiting for the full manifestation of what I asked but the experience was crazy.

1 Like

last night was the first time i try demon evocation, i called out to Amon, idk if i did the ritual right but i tried my best, i belive that he heard me, so i will wait and see. will update if anything happens

Hi. Would you please ask Amon if he accepted my request? I’m somewhat new at this and I’m not sure if i opened his sigil. I have been getting signs, at leat i think.
An answer would help me. Also if there’s anything he’d like me to do. You will have my eternal gratitude. Thank you.

Welcome @Bearpaw It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Fudging pure genius Putin your sigil in your phone case, to charge said signal genius child genius, that’s like electromagnetic energies, I’m gonna ask him of something because I’m working on a spell lately & I’m not taking any chances to make mistakes, I wish to astral travel or something more, alright I’m gonna put him to the test,

Hello everyone. I’m new to the forum, but I’ve been in magic for many years.
My experience with Amon. The goal was to return the lover and his good attitude towards me. We didn’t communicate at all for a month after a fierce quarrel, and in general, the relationship was already clearly coming to naught.
I invoked Amon. He asked for raw meat (tar tar) as an offering, as well as to tell about it in social networks. No demon has demanded publicity before this moment .
And so. 3 days after the ritual, a situation arose where I was OBLIGED by my boss to write my goal, a question about work. I understand that there is a traditional rule not to do this, but demons know better how to solve problems. This person immediately called me back, said he missed me and offered a meeting. While everything is going according to plan, we’ll see what happens next. I made the offering according to the DOM method, that is, I ate tartare looking at the sigil, sharing the taste with Amon. Amon is beautiful. According to my feelings, it is easier to work with him than with, for example, Dantalion.

1 Like

Welcome @Vermouth666 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

@Vermouth666

I like your story
I have DoM book but I still didn’t try it
Stories like this make me ask myself “what am I waiting for?” :DD

About Dantalion, I had only great experiances with him and easy to work with

Hi guys i paid Solitary Morrigan based in the UK for a spell and she included Amon aid in it. After the spell, i was asking psychics to see where the energy is at and few said he isnt gonna contact at all, most said he gonna contact some before and some after xmas. I dont know what to believe its been 10 days without results. I dont wanna doubt but has anyone used this spellcaster? Also she sent me photos and everything. For the record, im agnostic but raised christian so i dont belong really in any religious path. Performed some white magic before.

1 Like

It’s important to have faith in the spell and release the want of the outcome. I totally get it though, that’s not easy when it’s something important to us. I did a spell with Amon 3 weeks ago and keep seeing her number everywhere even heard a lady randomly say it outloud, having dreams with her in them and i still find it super difficult to let it go. I actually sent a pm to the op of this post because she has good relations with Amon and i want to know if he heard and accepted my request but the op never replied. A request from a spirit in my experience usually takes about a month to manifest. So even tho i know that and am getting signs i still want to know for sure…i guess there’s only one way to know. Let’s have faith and believe. I wish you the best.

1 Like