Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

Want to bet?

1 Like

Hello, I’ve done the picture ritual and I was hoping you could ask Amon for me if he heard me? It would be very much appreciated if you could!

Since Amon has this whole thread dedicated to him, I just want to take some time to raise him and show him the public respect he deserves. He truely did the impossible, helped me mend a friendship and delivered the results within the 48 hr timeframe. It was a little rough at first, but boy did it turn around for the better.

He truely is very good at what he does and deserves this praise. Thank you Amon.

5 Likes

Hi! I’m new to this forum and I had a few questions if you don’t mind me asking…

So pretty much I want my ex back and since I’m new to magick I wasn’t sure if I was really capable of summoning him myself. I found someone who could properly summon amon for me, I worked with her in the past and she always gave me good results. She performed the summoning and explained some things but didn’t go into detail. She sent a report and proof of the work. She said that amon accepted the petition very quickly. She also said once the candle had extinguished, it reignited and the petition, sigil and my pictures caught fire. She said that this symbolizes the energy raised in the casting and predicts a passionate positive outcome!

So with that being said…
What does accepting the petition quickly mean? is this a good sign?
does this mean amon will bring my ex back and its only a matter of time?
I know that magick really has no time frame but with amon accepting the petition quickly do you have any idea or understanding of how long this will take? like in your experience with amon accepting quickly, how long does it take for him to deliver?
What do I do in the meantime? Do i let go and move on for the time being?

Thank you for your time:):):slight_smile:

1 Like

Amon always works fast for me, but it depends with other people. Everyone’s situation is different. I don’t want to give any false hope so just hang in there, keep the faith that the petition was accepted & Amon is working on it.

In the meantime, you move forward & live your life. Work on yourself so you aren’t so desperate when your husband comes back.

Let it go, give Amon the energy, give him time & let him do what it do…

2 Likes

Thank you so much I appreciate the response :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was told 60% chance of returning after guaranteed in 2 weeks. How can I increase that to make him come back?

Hi again sorry! So I had this spell cast about a week ago like I said and we just spoke for the first in 2 weeks today and he was absolutely terrible to me.

Pretty much saying; i am over you, i have moved on completely, ive been sleeping with other girls, being civil will never be a thing, i dont wanna see you or meet up with you, talking to you doesn’t make me want you i feel the polar opposite, we are never getting back together, i will never forget about the things you’ve done (which i have done nothing even remotely terrible) i dont care about you or what you do, i have no feelings for you anymore and you never cross my mind…

I did reiki on him before the spell to clear things up and she pretty much said this “I immediately picked up on quite a high amount of fear in his energy field. He wants to do the right thing but he also has a real need to feel free. He’s quite unstable in his emotions and thoughts right now. He needs time for things to balance out in his head. He’s going through a big inner battle that he MUST overcome himself. He’s feeling really restless inside and agitated- his conflict is genuine and he’s not just trying to keep you on the hook or anything of that nature. His chakra scan confirms to us that he is very unbalanced and blocked.”

I do believe the reiki girl and everything she said but why is he so terrible to me? I know the feelings are there regardless if he wants to admit it or not and I have faith in amon but sometimes it feels like its impossible to get him back.

Have you or anyone on this forum experienced a situation this difficult before? Is amon really that powerful?

Amon is very powerful, he’s the first spirit I connected with & he worked wonders, but after me and the person reconnected Amon’s work was done and he referred me to another spirit. I do think for your situation, however he may not be the spirit needed. I am currently dealing with the same thing but Amon isn’t the spirit I connect with. I can’t really go into my situation because public praise is part of the deal I have with them & I don’t want to mess anything up. But you should do a search for (not just goetic) spirits that influence the mind & emotions, spirits that help remove blockages, obstacles & whatnot, and spirits or spells that will help you as well, build confidence, build your own power, self improvement, etc.

Good Luck :bouquet:

1 Like

I will definitely be doing some more research thank you :relaxed:

So pretty much amon is still able to reconnect us but i’m going to need another spirit to remove blockages, obstacles and ultimately “keep him around” in a sense?

Have you ever worked with raum by any chance?

1 Like

Hi everyone… It’s been roughly a week since summoning amon. He accepted the petition quickly. Last night was the first dream I had about my ex in MONTHS. It wasn’t a good dream to say the least but it was a dream about him. In real life he broke up with me because he didn’t want a girlfriend and in the dream he got a new girlfriend. This is honestly one of my biggest fears.

Could this have any relation to amon or is it just a coincidence?

Whats your status with amon as of now?

Well my ex did reach out to me approx a month after I summoned amon but that’s about it unfortunately:( nothing has changed between us and I’m having trouble contacting and summoning Amon again

3 Likes

amon is getting a bad rep lately, but tbh he totally deserves it with so many disappointed people and broken contracts.

2 Likes

I want to thank Amon for help with a reconciliation and assume he helped me as I got a result after some months, though I have done other things and called on other help also.

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for sharing this! I summoned Amon after reading this. I didnt do as directed but I played his enn and called his name, with the intention of asking if he will agree to work with me. I slept listening to his enn. I didn’t feel his presence but asked him if he will still need me to do the sigil and photo, I will do it on Friday.

Since then, I have been listening to his enn repeatedly, and offered him incense, ice water and amethyst crystals.

This morning, I was surprised to see my target calling me and setting a time to see me, supposedly to hand over some gifts that common friends requested him to hand over to me. He initially said tonight then changed it to tomorrow morning. I still have to see if he makes good on his word.

Immediately, I thanked Amon for heeding my request and making that conversation happen. Although we have been texting since Jan 4 (casual and nothing about us), his phone call is the 1st time again since a month ago.

Wanted to ask you if:

1. Amon did hear and agree to work with me
  2. Do I still need to do the sigil and photo on Friday
  3. My end objective is reconciliation and removal of 3rd party. Lasting love. I requested Amon to help with those too. Do I need to ask someone else?

While this happened, there were some workings done by other casters for mys situation (Dec 20, 30 and today) all to remove 3rd party and love bind. Those could’ve possibly been at play as well.

Appreciate your thoughts and assessment, please.

Love and light,
Dragon Empress

P.s. Have recently been developing a relationship with my dragon spirit guide and asked for help from him as well.

4 Likes

this thread’s title is a massive contradiction to the contents of the thread

4 Likes

Totally. I summoned Amon for help with offerings and incense for help against a former friend who now does painful astral attacks several times a day for 8y. Nothing. Cthulhu (Scorpio’s version), Sargatanas and Sabnock helped more.

[edit] Granted, my tormentor is a really tough opponent.

amon, cancel yourself. come on here and tell us whats up

1 Like

just stop and be respectful, you just don’t know whom you are dealing with :slight_smile:

3 Likes