Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

Trust that he heard you and trust in your magic. =) There will be no evidence - you have to be sure and confident.

What happened? Can you share?

@Alexane22 what is your progress on the enslavement spell, is it possible to share ?

Mandrake roots

Well to be honest I don’t even remember what that enslavement was about but whatever it was it did not work anyway :rofl:
Been working with Demons of magick by Gordon Winterfield lately, I’ll see how it goes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh! u mean it wasnt this one ?

Yeah that was it !
Had some minor success with the call/text me spell.
Jars and glass spell not so much. But I don’t say it doesn’t work, just didn’t for me.
Although I might give another shot at jar spells later on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any tips on how this is best used? :blush:

Depends some use mandrake roots under the bed to help with conceiving children, some put one that looks like their desired mates gender to obtain them.

A bit hard to find and pricey but have a long standing in magickal practices

1 Like

Coincidentally I’ve just been sent some Mandrake root! I will have to incorporate it into my rituals…

1 Like

Well Goddamn, that’s great a coincidence :smile: best of luck with your workings

1 Like

This sounds like a great method. I can’t really draw good though and I’d imagine it would be hard to trace over a photo

1 Like

If you look at Amon’s sigil, it doesn’t look too difficult to draw without tracing. Either way, I thought about this dilemma of getting a good sigil drawn and how to do it. I bet you can just open up the sigil on your phone, turn up the brightness on the phone, then place the picture on the phone screen, drawing the sigil that shines through the picture. I’ve not done it, but I’m going to try that later and :crossed_fingers: fingers crossed it works!

4 Likes

I’m referring more to the circle. Does that have to be added? I suck at drawing circles :laughing: if I could draw the symbol inside the circle I’d probably be fine. The brightest factor is a good idea

1 Like

No, you don’t have to draw the circle around the seal if you don’t want to. It just helps with focus but is not necessary.

However, there is this thing called a compass that is used to draw circles, and can be found in any cheap geometry set. It comes in quite handy.

5 Likes

Thanks man! One other question? If I get the picture printed out on paper(a large paper) would that be a problem? I don’t mind folding it 3 times to fit in my phone case

I remember those! It’s a metal thing with a point at the end which makes circles. I used it to puncture holes through an ex’s tires 20 yrs ago. Good times…

I’ve seen people mention coffee cups for circles, but that would be too big. A shot glass or Rx bottle would do the trick.

1 Like

Do you need candles with this or no?

Nvm. Did it with a candle(red) for 8 minutes. Blew into the photo. Didn’t use circle when drawing the sigil

Wait…are we supposed to write a petition on the back of the photo too? Yikes. I may have to do this over.

Also, I paid someone to do a love spell and got scammed. I hate desperate times like these when I miss an ex and feel so powerless.

1 Like

From what I read I don’t think you had to write a petition but I could be wrong

And sorry about the love spell situation you paid for.

1 Like