Am I the only one who has been feeling on edge

Oh, boy, and I’ve felt extreme anxiety and emotions for years. I’m in deep crap then. o_o

2 Likes

Get clients to sign a costs agreement and get money in trust. That’s what I did. If they want to waste an hour of my time I billed them.

Al.

2 Likes

“These are uncertain times. Worse than the depression or wars before because we really do not know what is about to happen next.”

I’ve posted on this stuff. I know what will happen because it already is. For one thing, I will die. Lots of people are dying and will continue to do so. This will be like nothing else – ever. Economic depression is bad enough but currency collapse is worse. We’ll get both. I have prepared myself these last eleven years, but I was advised that this forum is for occult, as opposed to pedestrian matters. That said, it’s difficult to do Magick if you’re homeless and/or starving.

One great thing is that Magician poseurs will be exposed for what they are – dickheads so full of it it’s running out of the bottom of their trousers, just like everybody else. The Paradigm Magick I’ve done will bear more fruit as conditions quickly degenerate. I also recommend weight and purity stamped, in-your-hand silver – but what would I know?

OUA

3 Likes

I guess it is time to hoard on gold pieces and coins, but who knows if they will be acceptable either.

The first sign is always a failed currency, indicating a political system which has failed the people.

These are not the end of the times, but such times do swallow the fortunes of the people with actual potential to bring positive change in a society.

1 Like

Avoid gold for legal and practical reasons. I say weight and purity stamped silver and keep it in your hand not in a bank. Workout the difference between the ‘spot’ and the ‘real’ price. Ebay probably provides the best market price guide (not that you have to purchase through Ebay).

Al.

1 Like

My take on this fwiw, and before that, necessary disclaimer for our many new members recently I’m just an English housewife, I don’t work for or represent BALG/its associates in any way:

A lot of shit has been going on recently, this is one teeny tiny fragment:

Odd right, because everyone has an opinion on Trump’s SOTU speech?

Hmmn. :thinking:

Context - this happened the morning right after that tweet:

WASHINGTON — An Amtrak train carrying Republican lawmakers to their annual policy retreat crashed into a large truck in rural Virginia on Wednesday…

The crash occurred around 11:20 a.m.

Hard not to conclude along these lines:

context1

If you think that’s unlikely, this is a guy who dictates to the press what to say:

And his family has Hillary Clinton begging forgiveness:

So that tweet is pretty much some of the real news, behind any fake news garbage.

And let’s not get into all the “meteors” recently. :wink:

Everything happening in the political scene is the manifestation of stuff that has already been going on for a while in the other planes…

And they’ve lost. :sunglasses:

But the rout is ongoing and things are still unsettled, so, beware of:

• events that come unbidden asking you to sign up to any contracts that have to do with other people’s ascent/power/destiny

• anything that could be angled as giving consent to your own enslavement, imprisonment, and destruction, which includes not openly rejecting those themes - eg., making payment for media showing this, don’t be paranoid but do be careful about anything that seems a bit suspicious, or like it’s out of synch with your normal life, or like it resembles some kind of sacrificial setup

• spirits offering to help “end the world” or similar, so that we can start again or have some halcyon era. :roll_eyes:

One phrase that’s good is “I decline your offer to contract” - it covers what you need to say AND it lets them know you’re on to them.

“Them” you mad bitch? Yeah - the general remaining dregs, cats paws, and hangers on of the forces that tried to enslave us, they’ve all lost, with all the various work carried out to liberate mankind for ascent.

• We’re all seeing different parts of this, because we all co-create reality and have our own section of the fight, or however you care to frame it.

If anyone’s new to this, this thread has some of the most recent group work in it, and working against these people in different ways (now that Operation Hera completed successfully) is still ongoing:

Hail Victory! :wink:

~ IMNA ZHAHRULLIS NAMNA COHZIER ~

7 Likes

Interesting, I wonder how many of them knew it? It’s amazing how much these guys are manipulated. I especially love watching Hillary grovel before de redshield. It’s a beautiful thing to see.

1 Like

First off it happens in a state that the intelligence agencies hang out in.

Then
Rubbing it in everyone’s face.

Telling us about the truck’$ passengers. Three men whom we will hear nothing about. One is dead the other injured. Now I’ve never heard of sanitation workers to be stupid enough to sit on the train tracks especially when the bells and whistles are flailing, warning of an inbound train. And the gate down as well.
I wonder what they did? Did they bribe these men or like the congressman said…did they threaten the families of the truck drivers?
Also the name of the company that owns the truck is suspicious and sounds fake. But who knows.
My theory is a dead man in the drivers seat while the agents sat off to the side then one of them happened to be too close and ouch! Casualty of an op.
They parked the truck with the already dead man in the drivers seat. They then stood and watched. Shit goes flying and hits the agent. Then the doctors go out to try to save his life. They eventually haul him off in an ambulance after they worked on him for 20 minutes. Was he a patsy or was he in on it? Was the dead man a patsy?
If it was me I would have made it look, you know, accidental, and not even needed to use a corpse in the drivers seat. Put a couple of railroad spikes on the tracks and let that bad boy derail. Then blame the whole thing on some neighborhood kids playing around and use crisis actors to bring it to life a bit. Mr and Mrs Smith are very cross with their children (minors that can’t really be convicted so we don’t really need to get the courts to bring up a bunch of paper trails. )Sam 6 years old and Samantha 8 who wanted to see the train flatten coins and ended up getting carried away with the items that could actually be flattened by a train some of the items included a hammer a railroad spike, and a bowling pin. This is what Mr and Mrs Smith had to say, "I just can’t believe my kids did this we sure had a stern talking to them about it.
Now had the train derailed it would have killed more of them. All a terrible tragedy caused by some dumb kids being stupid like kids do. I honestly am not sure if these guys are even trying anymore. Its as obvious an OP as 911 was. No wait, 911 was less obvious Lol aluminum cans into steel beams Ha Ha Ha! Vertical freefall Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
But it was a nice try at a. RUNAWAY TRAIN!:scream:

3 Likes

The world has also lost sight of the 2 cops killed in a helicopter in Chalottesville back at the rally, they were widely reported here as “Three killed during white supremacist rally” but it seems like Heather died of a heart attack, not as a direct result of being hit by any of the cars shunted by that Dodge Challenger, and the 2 cops have vanished from the mass media entirely, but they very obviously were NOT killed by anyone at the rally itself.

3 Likes

Yeah that one was a bit of subtle spin mixing. They really just wanted the headlines to seem as if it was deaths at the rally. It doesn’t matter if they read or don’t read the whole story because… The masses that won’t read it will walk around letting their imagination (often goes worst case scenario just because it does) create a false memory of the event, in which an armed supremacist ran down a bunch of innocent people.
Shaping public opinion is actually not that hard. Give them a little in the right direction and let their own human flaws take it the rest of the way. Why work so hard when the human has mental laziness, and selective memory, or fabricated memory. If you bring up Charlottesville every one automatically says, " oh yeah, when the racist ran over and killed those people".
Subtle influence through misleading titles, it’s the biggest part of fake news.
Also the fact that the article brought up Charlottesville took everyone’s mind back in time for a moment to create an association with guns (baseball shooting) and the scenario of the three innocent lives lost at the bumper of a racist. These loosely related events can take shape in the mind through these trigger words to create an emotional “feeling” that resonates whenever the word conservative is used. They try to play on your subconscious and emotional memory to shape the very world view created by our own mental gaps and flaws.

2 Likes

01xp-train3-popup
I’m predicting another event coming on 03/10/2018 this one involving an aircraft of some sort. I’m thinking a jet of some sort possibly. Possibly going down over south east. Next months theme… Assasination attempt! A Kennedy!
I’m photo scrying this and that’s what I’m getting from it. Beware the ides of March Mr. Kennedy! Or o captain my captain!:fearful: even who knows only time will tell.

2 Likes

I get the date from the numbers I see in the photo. The plane crash because the debris on the ground in the south east corner of the photo made me think of a plane crash. It just feels like the precursor to a political assasination attempt. That and I’m watching the X-Files right now and it was the episode where the lone gunmen go to a defense contractors convention and the theme of the event was political assasination. Someone mentioned the pilot of the show the lone gunmen on 4chan today and how the episode was eerily similar to 911. Then the new York Times article mentions the lone gunman at the baseball shooting. This brings us back to Kennedy killed by a Lone gunman?
Or president?

2 Likes

They’ve tried shit, and it failed, tried shit, and it failed… they will fail, and fail again, and then one day, sooner than it seems - they’ll PAY.

4 Likes

I think they will make an attempt and be unsuccessful as well. I doubt it would be the first but I do believe they will attempt to assassinate the young Kennedy I saw him on television the other day. I’ve seen the connections and coincidences and I’m thinking this could be what’s coming up.
Coincidence is part of the way Kek speaks to us I believe.

2 Likes

@thatrandomguy

I have been feeling the same way since last year, the moment right before the curtains to open… But they do not open!!! This feeling of stasis everywhere, something draining our minds? Mind control mass weapons?

1 Like

Due to a solar storm.

2 Likes

what do you mean?

Certain groups have attempted to cause wars by various means.

1 Like

false flags you mean? I get that.

1 Like